Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,391 comments

RSS FH X 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.4​

F1 2022 RW 5 (Jack Shepherd) Miami Circuit update v1.2
bgr05.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: This is not the full version of the circuit on my Google Drive as it is a pay mod - See Link below
GDRIVE: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bshEhqxZN0HTbyyOD8V8CA8ABO2l3Y1b?usp=sharing
RD: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-x-2022-f1-2022-full-season-‘custom-championship.48033/updates

However, as i like to keep the championships as FREEMIUM as possible. I will adapt the championship to include the @Pyyer release of Miami F1 Circuit once it is publicly available via Pyyers own channels plus include an alternative which uses the Jack Shepherd version.

@Pyyer Preview Here:​

My reasoning is that although it has seen several updates and is improving with each one - I cannot continue to recommend the Jack Shepherd track as it's seen several price hikes from £3.99 to £6.99 to £10 which for me isn't in the spirit of the AC modding community and becomes cost prohibitive for many (budget conscious) AC racers.

I do understand that many hours go into making a track, the skins and setting up a dedicated website together with the law of supply and demand theory.

So, as this has always been free choice and if you feel you wish to contribute to their work the new link is below

Miami F1 Link PAYMOD £10 : https://jackshepherdmod.co.uk/b/miami

In the meantime if you already own the Jack Shepherd version.
The update is '05_unitedstates_miami_gp22_v1.2.zip' which can be found on the GoogleDrive

NOTE: Rename the 'Miami International Autodrome.kn5' file to 05_unitedstates_miami_gp22.kn5 and drag into 05_unitedstates_miami_gp22 folder

Last edited:
wondering if anyone would be able to help me I've been modifying data files on a car I've been working on and it suffers with spinning out in high speed corners like Signes at Paul Ricard, the change of direction of Turn 1 and Turn 2 at Silverstone Blanchimont at Spa etc I've tried dumping tonnes of rear aero on seems to do nothing starting to think it's maybe rear ride height as it is scraping the floor and does spin at the compression at Eau Rouge but once again I've changed that and it doesn't seem to do anything. Anyone able to help can send the files over if thats any good?
Thanks

Car Release: Lotus Europa Special (link in the video description)

Mod developed: Daisuke-san and Renko based on the GT6 model from Polyphony Digital
Special thanks to: SIMT Settin
Trailer: ArtFilmStudio

Not my mod. I have not tested it.

It's lovely!
Needs a better shifting animation and working wipers (and the internal door handles are a bit squiffy), but overall a very nice job.

That's great to hear because I really like this track.

I can't give you what i'm working on until I see the updated version. The pics I posted had some custom shader values to fit my textures. The textures probably won't look right until I can adjust them to fit your shader values. Hope that makes sense.
based on your work i can adjust mine, the fact i had tweaked values doesen't mean they had to stay as i made ;)

Car Release: Lotus Europa Special (link in the video description)

Mod developed: Daisuke-san and Renko based on the GT6 model from Polyphony Digital
Special thanks to: SIMT Settin
Trailer: ArtFilmStudio

Not my mod. I have not tested it.

It's lovely!
Needs a better shifting animation and working wipers (and the internal door handles are a bit squiffy), but overall a very nice job.
CSP wipers: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1wqun3qt5rr6yu7/ecf_lotus_europa_special.ini/file
More wipers and installation instruction (README): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/uhzxlszzwxufb/csp_wipers

Not sure how this fits in with the various configs posted over the last day or so, but my Vairano was at v1.1
Maybe it never got posted?
From the ReadMe:
v1.1 update March 2021 by various contributors:
  • GrassFX added
  • RainFX added
  • Tree shaders adjusted & flickering resolved
  • Billboard skin added
  • Alternative grass skin added
  • Animated chopper added
  • Animated balloons added
  • Animated airliners added
  • Animated blimp added

Why o why???
why.jpg

Sorry, but why are you posting an outdated version AFTER I shared a better W.I.P. version with you, @twobegreen and some others on a Discord server?

Haha, at least you were fair enough to remove all credits and just state "by various contributors", so this version without Grass-FX, Rain-FX, Light-FX, horizon, vao-patches etc. doesn't reflect on me, and therefore I can't be blamed for the bad quality ... ;)

But honestly ... WHY ...?
In real now, really so horny for clicks and attention? For what...? :lol:

On that Discord server, the others have noticed that I shared a somewhat newer version, with Grass-FX, Rain-FX etc., which is unfortunately not quite finished (e.g. working jumbo screens, start lights etc. are missing) ...
So why this action now?

I thought we were friends? What went wrong? What did I do to you personally that I deserved this??? 🤪🤣

Aren't there enough bad vibes, news and suffering in the world right now? You have the Ukrainian colours on your avatar yourself. Just for show??? Sorry, but I really don't understand it anymore. Please enlighten me... 🤔

@twobegreen and the others on that Discord server, please correct me, bash me, trash me or whatever it takes, if necessary, when I'm saying something wrong or lying .... ;) 😎

Your posted version without @CrisT86 config:
1651422525100.png

My version I posted on Discord:
1651422574444.png

Yours:
1651422661027.png

mine:
1651422696460.png

1651422765302.png

and so on ....

1651423182055.png

Last edited:
working the lotus sixteen.will be next 3d release model, cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-05-01 17-31-43.png
    Screenshot from 2022-05-01 17-31-43.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot from 2022-05-01 17-31-55.png
    Screenshot from 2022-05-01 17-31-55.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot from 2022-05-01 17-32-30.png
    Screenshot from 2022-05-01 17-32-30.png
    85 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot from 2022-05-01 17-32-55.png
    Screenshot from 2022-05-01 17-32-55.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot from 2022-05-01 17-33-19.png
    Screenshot from 2022-05-01 17-33-19.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 13
Why o why???
View attachment 1145037

Sorry, but why are you posting an outdated version AFTER I shared a better W.I.P. version with you, @twobegreen and some others on a Discord server?

Haha, at least you were fair enough to remove all credits and just state "by various contributors", so this version without Grass-FX, Rain-FX, Light-FX, horizon, vao-patches etc. doesn't reflect on me, and therefore I can't be blamed for the bad quality ... ;)

On that Discord server, the others have noticed that I shared a somewhat newer version, with Grass-FX, Rain-FX etc., which is unfortunately not quite finished (e.g. working jumbo screens, start lights etc. are missing) ...
So why this action now?

I thought we were friends? What went wrong? What did I do to you personally that I deserved this??? 🤪🤣

Aren't there enough bad vibes, news and suffering in the world right now? You have the Ukrainian colours on your avatar yourself. Just for show??? Sorry, but I really don't understand it anymore. Please enlighten me... 🤔

@twobegreen and the others on that Discord server, please correct me, bash me, trash me or whatever it takes, if necessary, when I'm saying something wrong or lying .... ;) 😎

View attachment 1145051
View attachment 1145052
Yours:
View attachment 1145054

mine:
View attachment 1145055
View attachment 1145056
and so on ....

View attachment 1145060
The one I uploaded was the only one in my collection, updated over a year ago, but newer than the one shared here. If you did a newer one then it totally passed me by.
No agenda, no drama.

The one I uploaded was the only one in my collection, updated over a year ago, but newer than the one shared here. If you did a newer one then it totally passed me by.
No agenda, no drama.
Lol, really?
1651424216289.png

You even answered there:
1651423828745.png

But, OK np at all ... ;)
Sorry, I guess I don't have to go on living enlightened.... 🤣

Last edited:
Lol, really?
View attachment 1145072
You even answered there:
View attachment 1145070
But, OK np at all ... ;)
Sorry, I guess I don't have to go on living enlightened.... 🤣
No idea why you're trying to embarrass me. I zipped and uploaded the one in my collection to try and help people here, I haven't updated from a discord... like I said, it passed me by, even though I made a fly-by comment. Been deeply involved in a few other projects and have a lot of other work-related stuff going on, so must have skimmed that conversation.
Or, more likely, I thought that conversation was here on GTP. Who knows.

Last edited:
Not sure how this fits in with the various configs posted over the last day or so, but my Vairano was at v1.1
Maybe it never got posted?
From the ReadMe:
v1.1 update March 2021 by various contributors:
  • GrassFX added
  • RainFX added
  • Tree shaders adjusted & flickering resolved
  • Billboard skin added
  • Alternative grass skin added
  • Animated chopper added
  • Animated balloons added
  • Animated airliners added
  • Animated blimp added

Thanks a lot @Masscot !!!!

Hi guys, i'm working on a list of interesting cars that i think are great cars, but are missing in AC (winks at modders and converters), it is not completed but im updating it in my free time, i'm adding cars from other games and also from races/championships i know.
Let me know if you are interested and i'm alway open for suggestions
here is the file

Last edited:

RSS FH X 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.4​

F1 2022 RW 5 (Jack Shepherd) Miami Circuit update v1.2
View attachment 1145025

PLEASE NOTE: This is not the full version of the circuit on my Google Drive as it is a pay mod - See Link below
GDRIVE: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bshEhqxZN0HTbyyOD8V8CA8ABO2l3Y1b?usp=sharing
RD: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-x-2022-f1-2022-full-season-‘custom-championship.48033/updates

However, as i like to keep the championships as FREEMIUM as possible. I will adapt the championship to include the @Pyyer release of Miami F1 Circuit once it is publicly available via Pyyers own channels plus include an alternative which uses the Jack Shepherd version.

@Pyyer Preview Here:​

My reasoning is that although it has seen several updates and is improving with each one - I cannot continue to recommend the Jack Shepherd track as it's seen several price hikes from £3.99 to £6.99 to £10 which for me isn't in the spirit of the AC modding community and becomes cost prohibitive for many (budget conscious) AC racers.

I do understand that many hours go into making a track, the skins and setting up a dedicated website together with the law of supply and demand theory.

So, as this has always been free choice and if you feel you wish to contribute to their work the new link is below

Miami F1 Link PAYMOD £10 : https://jackshepherdmod.co.uk/b/miami

In the meantime if you already own the Jack Shepherd version.
The update is '05_unitedstates_miami_gp22_v1.2.zip' which can be found on the GoogleDrive

NOTE: Rename the 'Miami International Autodrome.kn5' file to 05_unitedstates_miami_gp22.kn5 and drag into 05_unitedstates_miami_gp22 folder

Miami International Autodrome now v1.3 updated today (email by Jack Shepherd for me)

Free Release

View attachment 1144925View attachment 1144924

Ultima GTR GT2 Sports
8 Real Liveries
2nd car from the add-on pack for the RSS GT Cars
Will need a wiper config which I will get around to doing.
Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscriber Only release

View attachment 1144929

F1 1978 Wolf WR5
Compatriot to the BT46B I release a while back.
I cant post a direct link here but its on my Patreon for my subscribers.
Enjoy
@lorelord looking at the pic of a RHD version of the GTR GT2 I suspect that for a LHD variant the wipers would need to be flipped.

RHD:
image.jpg

LHD:
Screenshot_tmw_ultima_gtr_gt2_ks_drag_1-4-122-19-20-43.jpg

Edit: the lights seem to not work in game (on my PC at least), they do work in the showroom though. Has anybody else experienced this?
Screenshot_tmw_ultima_gtr_gt2_vrc_alabama_1-4-122-20-38-44.jpg

Oh.. and there's no internal windscreen so the drops come through the window and the wipers don't do their job.
Screenshot_tmw_ultima_gtr_gt2_vrc_alabama_1-4-122-20-42-22.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys, i'm working on a list of interesting cars that i think are great cars, but are missing in AC (winks at modders and converters), it is not completed but im updating it in my free time, i'm adding cars from other games and also from races/championships i know.
Let me know if you are interested and i'm alway open for suggestions
here is the link:

Whoa lot of work to do. Be sure to start with the "real cars" bypassing totally the gtsport cars which are pretty ugly IMO (vision ecc ecc)

No one asked it, but i worked on it for myself, so why not share it here (be sure to download also the track skin by Daniel Paez on RD)

VRC - Alabama track update by CrisT86

Just download, drag-n-drop and overwrite when asked

• New EXT_CONFIG featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX, Seasons (i kept few things from the Rusty config)
  • New TV Cams (2 sets, 4 different FOVs)
  • New TV Cams by @DaBaeda

View attachment 1144954View attachment 1144955View attachment 1144956View attachment 1144957View attachment 1144958
Nice update!
Btw, for this track any VAO patch exist? Because can't find nowhere.

Why o why???
View attachment 1145037

So why this action now?

View attachment 1145051
View attachment 1145052
Yours:
View attachment 1145054

mine:
View attachment 1145055
View attachment 1145056
and so on ....

View attachment 1145060
and the track? 🤣

I placed here all the updates I made, on RD they have deleted because ethically they do not want improvements to simdream mods
them it's my first car modifications , i'm noob and so they're not perfect but at least they make simdream mods playable, maybe they have too much grip, I will try to correct in the future.
or if someone wants to improve them it is welcome

improvements to the physics of the mod:
add Kers for all ( mod 2009 )
Tyres
Aero
Collider
Engine
Gears
Cams
Elettronics & Led
UI & Preview

required original mod simdream
just overwrite file in assettocorsa\content\cars
make sure the mod has the folders with the same names

F1 2007 : https://sharemods.com/ldat5he54xzc/F1_2007.7z.html

F1 2008 : https://sharemods.com/07vv8poha17m/F1_2008.7z.html

F1 2009 : https://sharemods.com/pbuvademy71c/F1_2009.7z.html

F1 2010 : https://sharemods.com/w0jst79zgfwl/F1_2010.7z.html

F1 2012 : https://sharemods.com/8cm4u0jt3nuo/F1_2012.7z.html

enjoy
Any chance to re-upload?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back