Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,157 comments
Practically finished F1 1970/1971, even if some versions of the cars are like "frankstein", that is, base of a car, parts migrated from cars from other games and still missing some versions because I still couldn't learn to use Zmodeler to try eliminate textures from some parts to try to create some missing cars in my own way, because even using 3dsimed, I can't eliminate them. Now it's time to test the cars on the track to see if there are any more problems, but due to health problems that are not new, we'll see if I can do it soon. For now, there are some skins of practically all the main cars of the time.
Hi to Brazil, I´m new here, so maybe I already overlooks something, but your work is amazing, where can I get/support them?
Alex

Hernad Valley 1.30

View attachment 1193474View attachment 1193487

changelog:
  • added normal maps to many textures
  • fixed reverb sounds
  • small tweaks all around
  • new VAO
  • new AI fixes several issues
  • includes cameras by @CrisT86

:: DOWNLOAD ::
@RMi_wood this is a Great track!
Small request: More spectators, like in all those observation buildings or at the houses would be great addition.

I have also an question for the members here at GTPl about Misty Loch, I see green surfaces in the lochs water, is this because the obsolete 1.75 I'm running?
20220918135445_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hello GTPlanet, Im looking for help, I want to use this Lotus texture (EXT_Calipers) from a kunos car, but rebranding with Baer logo, I tried, but when I use the texture the caliper comes all black, and I can't see the logos, please can anyone help me?

Attachments

• Home page logo-01-03.png
    Home page logo-01-03.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 10
  • EXT_Calipers.zip
    19.2 KB · Views: 8
BMW M3 GTR is updated!
to version 1.0

View attachment 1193762

Changelog (v 1.0)
  • Added 2 new skin by @NekoTaisen (#41-42 BMW Motorsport ALMS 2001) and @MrHunt (#22 BMW Team PTG)
  • Interior LED fixes by @NekoTaisen
  • Shifting interval changes
  • removed default skins and moved into .rar archive
  • Packed data

I want to apologize because being passive lately. I'm busy with many assignment and unexpected things.
But I will active as I can
You can make your own skin separately here or at RD.

Click Me!
Tried this for the first time, thanks for doing this...the long snake of flame seems excessive but for those of us seen this car in period, it was literally a flame throwing monster so kudos for the excess...
1663517540898.jpeg

Only thing I am wondering is the sparks that seems to be ahead of the flame, looks a bit odd.
Also maybe a stylistic choice for the skinners but the wheels on the real car has less of a chrome look I feel like and more just a silver color. And the obvious in period yellow headlights for GT class cars.

Love the effort, the car drives pretty great currently and its great to see finally a version of this car in AC...

Last edited:
Follow the "modified" details of the "AI" file of the Spa 1966 track.

At first it would have to improve in the "entrance" of "La Source", brakes before, "Eau Rouge" could be a little faster and between "Hollowell" and "Stavelot" the "AI" cars slow down a bit.

In "sport" cars this difference is better perceived, in "formula" not so much. If anyone has an "idea" where to change it, I'll be waiting.

Attachments

• ai_hints.ini - Bloco de Notas 18_09_2022 18_10_28.png
    ai_hints.ini - Bloco de Notas 18_09_2022 18_10_28.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 23
As mentioned yesterday, I finished the two additional cams for the 70's version of Sandevoerde. Remember to check the file names in case you have more than the 2 included cams that came with the track. Original mod link updated to include the additional track cams.

Attachments

• Sandevoerde_cams.zip
    7.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
No, it's not because that CSP version. But there's better looking water on the way.
A couple of options in test phase, but it might look like this... better ?

View attachment 1193853
Woow, that would be great improvement, another point, is it also possible to introduce spectators yelling sound from the spectators stand?

For the rest this is such a immersive track, thank you all for creating this. 🏆

Hi, I'm having trouble with AC taking some time to start via CM. Could my drive being in NTFS cause this? If not what could?

Like it's not even starting the acs.exe for 3-4 mins.

Last edited:
No, it's not because that CSP version. But there's better looking water on the way.
A couple of options in test phase, but it might look like this... better ?

View attachment 1193853
This looks really promising. The track is so immersive and good looking. But when we tried the race it with friends, we experienced problems when crashing or heeding pushed in the rail guards and therefore being shot to the orbit. Can this be fixed somehow?

Hi, I'm having trouble with AC taking some time to start via CM. Could my drive being in NTFS cause this? If not what could?

Like it's not even starting the acs.exe for 3-4 mins.
Try to empty your videocard shader cache. That helped me to resolve similar issue.

Pekka

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I need your help on this one "Touroul #8 Racing Porsche 964 RSR Paris 1000 km 1994"
View attachment 1193763

As I have finished all the Jarama 4h skins (exept those where no car exists for AC like the Porsche 964 Turbo S-LM or the Venturi 500) I want to move on to the Paris 1000 km grid of the same year. Touroul Racing entered the green/yellow 964 RSR on which I have difficulties to identify the Sponsors.

Maybe somebody here in the forum may help to identify the following stickers on the car:

right door: japanese (or maybe chinese) characters
hood: Tel. above "S.E.P."; Sponsor next to wipers
Car rear: no information available yet
Roof: no information available yet

I really hope you can help.
Thanx in advance

Daniel
Well here it is, my first take on the 1994 BPR Raymond Touroul car #8 as used for the Paris 1000 km race on the Linas-Montlhéry circuit. Maybe a good opportunity to fire up the excellent interpretation of this circuit for AC :-)
perspective.JPG
perspective2.JPG
BFS.JPG

I do still have a rather big amount of missing data concerning this car, but I am actively searching for more information and I hope to be able to update the car soon. Some sponsor stickers on the car are placeholders for the moment :-(.

I hope you like the skin and I wish you good fun with it. If you know more about the car, please share your knowledge with me.

A+
Daniel

Is this car available somewhere?
Yes, but behind a patreon wall. https://www.patreon.com/gtsupreme
1663614940196.png

The quality of the mod is not up to modern AC standards.

Well here it is, my first take on the 1994 BPR Raymond Touroul car #8 as used for the Paris 1000 km race on the Linas-Montlhéry circuit. Maybe a good opportunity to fire up the excellent interpretation of this circuit for AC :-)
View attachment 1194038View attachment 1194039View attachment 1194040

I do still have a rather big amount of missing data concerning this car, but I am actively searching for more information and I hope to be able to update the car soon. Some sponsor stickers on the car are placeholders for the moment :-(.

I hope you like the skin and I wish you good fun with it. If you know more about the car, please share your knowledge with me.

A+
Daniel

Yes, but behind a patreon wall. https://www.patreon.com/gtsupreme
View attachment 1194041
The quality of the mod is not up to modern AC standards.
I can get over the lower quality models but the physics are ridicoulous for every single car from this creator, im doing laps in these cars regularly smashing world records taking horrible lines. It feels like these 50 year old cars have new Michelin slicks from an lmp car. Just consist disappointment from this guy sad to say as some the content is pretty good.

Small VIR update. Probably the last update for this track for awhile unless I learn some new tricks. This has bugged me for a long time, but I never knew how to correct it until now.

-- Changes to the tree grouping at the end of the long straight on the Full Course layout to eliminate that monotonous look to the trees. The old version used basically one tree. The update adds more variety. If that didn't bother you, there is no need for you to download this. Nothing else changed from the update I released two weeks ago.

VIR track skin\ext_config V4c test

vir.jpg

EDIT: Couple of cams for the Full Course. You may need to change the names depending on how many cams you already have for VIR. Will try and do some for the other layouts as soon as I can.

Attachments

• full_course_cams.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
This looks really promising. The track is so immersive and good looking. But when we tried the race it with friends, we experienced problems when crashing or heeding pushed in the rail guards and therefore being shot to the orbit. Can this be fixed somehow?
Could you be a bit more specific about what is happening exactly. I know there are some sticky barriers, but there's no fix atm...

LIGIER JS2 - At least to compose the "Le Mans scenario" because it wasn't very good, it was done just last month. But as I always say, you can have some fun. Follow the link and credits of the group "Evolution GTR2"...

Antoniog7772
Jempy
Marco1990
Saxony
matteo
Der_jaguar
Commodore
Joeschmoe
Prostriker92
almafera
nickM

Maybe later I'll redo the models, because internally it was very bad, but as I said, for now to compose the "grid" you can have fun.

Attachments

• LM.1975.png
    LM.1975.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 38
  • LM.1974.png
    LM.1974.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 36
  • LM.1973.png
    LM.1973.png
    139 KB · Views: 37
  • LM.1972.png
    LM.1972.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
BTW - Downunder had its 1st V8 Supercars race for 2021 over the weekend at Mount Panorama (Bathurst), and without Scottie (currently in the USA trying out the Indycar series - hope he does well)... In his absence, the doors have been left wide-open for current and upcoming drivers to take the helm...

@ClaudioWRC74 and other interested GTP members that have acquired the Newcastle 500 2019 paid-mod track, may be interested to know that I've been working tediously over the last four weeks on improving this track (not-3D-related). And after countless attempts of creating and testing, believe I may have cracked it...

For those that have the track, you may have noticed the AI has major issues exiting and entering the pit area - colliding with walls, creating chaos at turn 1, and also during some turns around the city streets... In most instances, the AI over-runs those important turns, causing additional and unnecessary chaos...

So far, the work remains WIP and is currently being thoroughly tested (when time allows that is).

New features include:
- AI lines (pit and fast lanes)
- track side-lines (necessary evil to keep the V8's in order)
- track-lighting for evening racing
- rain FX (of course)
- several replay cameras to taste
- grass FX (still to review if required)

There are 6 short videos on YT for those members that would like to know how the updates/testing has been progressing thus far - enjoy.

Other AI-issue short-test-videos
1. pit-entry link
2. pit-exit link
3. pit-exit (T1 extension) link
4. turn1 AI start-lap link
5. turn1 AI progressive-lap link
6. turn1 AI start (refer above)

Has there been any progress on this?

BMW M3 GTR is updated!
to version 1.0

View attachment 1193762

Changelog (v 1.0)
  • Added 2 new skin by @NekoTaisen (#41-42 BMW Motorsport ALMS 2001) and @MrHunt (#22 BMW Team PTG)
  • Interior LED fixes by @NekoTaisen
  • Shifting interval changes
  • removed default skins and moved into .rar archive
  • Packed data

I want to apologize because being passive lately. I'm busy with many assignment and unexpected things.
But I will active as I can
You can make your own skin separately here or at RD.

Click Me!
You've done a great job with this car. Many thanks.

View attachment 1194149

I'm working on doing a good FSONE 2008 conversion this time. Since simdream removed their atrocious 2008 conversion.

This one will have real AO, moving suspension, 2008 engine sound (at least for Ferrari and sauber) tyre FX on 2008 compound and ponz 2008 physics

Stay tuned
Started working on the extra skins a couple of years ago but never got around to finish those lol

__custom_showroom_1663660272.jpg

__custom_showroom_1663660117.jpg

note : simdream conversion

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back