Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,074 comments
EDIT: Not RSS at all, Simdream very much at the opposite end of the scale...

Love your avatar pic by the way.
It's true! I don't know why I wrote RSS 😅
Edited.

I'm glad you like my screenshot, it's an adaptation of the livery of the Torino 380W from the 1969 Nürburgring 84 Hours, I've recreated it on a Nissan GT2000, in the Forza 7 game.

Last edited:
Wowww that looks fantastic! Truly appreciate the hard work and effort that went into this. Really awesome!

I know Rainmaker frequents these parts, he's done several of Neel's tracks so maybe he could help get that sorted. There is a forum: Neel Jani's Tracks Forum I don't know how active it is - maybe that could help. Don't worry about RL getting in the way, it happens. I'm grateful that you've gotten it this far, I'm excited about the future Beez action lol
I have Emailed the original creator, but no answer back. Maybe that forum is a better way to make contact or just saying that you are going to use the Beez track.

Last edited:
__custom_showroom_1699042115.jpg

Released : 2006 Creation CA06/H - Judd
Author:
3D Model: Codmasters
3D modelling: F302 (rework)
Physics: RMS
Skins: Codmasters
car logo by Juim1j (Creation Autosportif)
delete the old car

hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.1.80-preview115
PP filer GT Sport 1.4

have fun!

To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager.
Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/nqs3xi493to9b3x/f302_creation_ca06-h.zip/file

W.I.P.
new Pescarolo C60 2003
__custom_showroom_1699042133.jpg

new Courage LC70 2006
__custom_showroom_1699042098.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From peter

there is no UI way to select the weather right now for championchips. You need to do this for now:

hi thanks but as i said in my first post i tried following that but dont have that file in my cfg folder.

so basiclly its broken at the minute outside the quickdrive and i should make do with mid day clear weather all the time?

Last edited:
EDIT: Not RSS at all, Simdream very much at the opposite end of the scale...

Love your avatar pic by the way.
I agree with the RSS being very much at the top atm (URD dropping a bit), but SimDream is actually moving up, far above the 'level' what they used to be (which we all know).
Not RSS level, but certainly not any longer at the opposite end of the scale.
I'm actually appreciating their efforts lately.
Just my 2cts, following developments for many years now.

Last edited:
Fantastic top-tier mod from Jasper Opperman:
Jaguar XE SV Project 8
1699047080229.png 1699047118962.png 1699047151754.png 1699047189273.png

• AO, PBR, LODS, dashboard icons and everything else
  • 3 different gauges
  • Removeable wing and carbon wheel covers
  • Doors and hood animation
  • 28 specs recreated 1:1 with paint configs
TC OFF = Sport gauges
EXTRA A = Dynamic gauges
EXTRA B = Front left door
EXTRA C = Front right door
EXTRA D = Hood
EXTRA E = Rear doors
To add the wheel covers or remove the wing/plates open the extension folder and check out object_remove.ini
Model: CSR2
Parts: FM7, Real Racing 3, FH3, FM7
Conversion: Opperslang
Physics: VR Driving base, edit by Opperslang and GADU
Help and advice: GADU
Fuel LUA help and advice: MrDK

anyone an idea how to work around the over-lighted previews bug? (just tried newest CSP and that bug is still there unfortunately)

1699055159844.png

I agree with the RSS being very much at the top atm (URD dropping a bit), but SimDream is actually moving up, far above the 'level' what they used to be (which we all know).
Not RSS level, but certainly not any longer at the opposite end of the scale.
I'm actually appreciating their efforts lately.
Just my 2cts, following developments for many years now.
It's amazing how easily people forget, these days.

Car Desert GIF by hateplow
regular show GIF

-------------------------------------************************-------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------************************-------------------------------------------
--
The 0.33 release of the AC modding manual 3.0 (ACMM 3.0) is out!

Immagine 2023-04-02 104744.png

--
--
-- Go get it here:
-- https://assettocorsathemanual.blogspot.com

-------------------------------------**************----------------------------------------
-------------------------------------**************----------------------------------------

Mazda Autozam AZ-1 1992 Public Release!!!
Download: https://sharemods.com/qr2o2rux1p3x/autozam_az1_1992_1.0.rar.html
-Model GT6
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics By VR DRIVING
-Light Refraction
-Driver Animation by Mascot
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help ,@Mascot,and others

View attachment 1300429View attachment 1300430View attachment 1300431View attachment 1300432View attachment 1300433View attachment 1300434View attachment 1300435View attachment 1300436View attachment 1300437
Will you ever finish the MX5 Super 20 ??? Or the 911 Strassenversion, Mercedes CLK-GTR, Lotus Carlton, M3 GTR...

It's great to start so many mods but might be time to look at your back catalogue, some of these have been in alpha / beta state for a ****ing year lmao

Hi, I have a car that does not exceed 235 km/h. How do you change the gear ratios? Thank you
1) if it isn't already, unpack the data.acd file with the CM "Unpack data" button , it will create a folder "data" in your cars main folder
2) go in drivetrain.ini and play around w the gear ratios
3) Make sure in Drive you have "Use unpacked data if exists" is ticked on. (else it will still load the data from the packed data.acd file instead of the data folder)*

1699094880302.png

* you could also rename the data.acd or even delete it (but be aware that any online session would require you to have the same data.acd file as the server is running! Hence if you plan on ever using the car online - keep the original data.acd )

Last edited:
shi
Fliegerhorst Wunstorf v1.01

View attachment 1298413
Between 1964 and 1998, a temporary motor racing circuit was laid out on the Wunstorf airbase. Races at the circuit were included in the German Touring Car Championship between 1984 and 1993, one of several temporary airfield tracks on the DTM calendar at the time. (Wikipedia)
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-2 layouts (1993/1997)
-AI, cam

NOTE; If you are using Sol and the track screen is dark, rename ext_config_for_sol.ini to ext_config.ini in the extension folder.
If you feel AI is slow, please rename ai_hints.ini in the data folder.

Credits & Thanks;
RACE07 Original Track by 091071
GTR2 Conversion by FRM
-Thank you for giving me permission (FRM)

AC Converted by @shin956
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some objects and textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @macko68 , @Masscot

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

-Fixed the mesh of the hangars and flight control tower. (The flickering is gone.)
-Updated ext_config.ini. (Thanks @jac0 for the report.)
-The ramp was raised to allow access to the cargo plane. ( @jac0 request)
-Changed logo.png by @Fanapryde . (Thanks)

The link is in the quote.

v1.01 changelog;

-Fixed the mesh of the hangars and flight control tower. (The flickering is gone.)

Flickering is caused by overlapping mesh to mesh.
Flickering can be eliminated by separating the meshes or deleting the underlying mesh.

Will you ever finish the MX5 Super 20 ??? Or the 911 Strassenversion, Mercedes CLK-GTR, Lotus Carlton, M3 GTR...

It's great to start so many mods but might be time to look at your back catalogue, some of these have been in alpha / beta state for a ****ing year lmao
This is the reason why I'm not a Patreon anymore, tons of BETA that misses a LOT to be enjoyable to play with

he won't, i messaged him to do a window map on a seat that he couldn't be bothered to do as its a wtcc body it needs the windows done.......but i got completely blanked so that shows you the answer to your question. didn't even have the balls to say "no go **** yourself". pointless putting a car out there where the very basics are not touched, modders seem to be scared to map windows for some reason.

message was sent at the end of september, so plenty of time to reply if he actually gave 2 ****s

Last edited:
he won't, i messaged him to do a window map on a seat that he couldn't be bothered to do as its a wtcc body it needs the windows done.......but i got completely blanked so that shows you the answer to your question. didn't even have the balls to say "no go **** yourself". pointless putting a car out there where the very basics are not touched, modders seem to be scared to map windows for some reason.

message was sent at the end of september, so plenty of time to reply if he actually gave 2 ****s
Maybe show a little more respect and a little less entitlement?
'Couldn't be bothered'... 'didn't even have the balls'... 'modders seem to be scared'...

He doesn't work for you.

shi
The link is in the quote.

v1.01 changelog;

Flickering is caused by overlapping mesh to mesh.
Flickering can be eliminated by separating the meshes or deleting the underlying mesh.
Thanks Shi ,
I'm sure at least half of us here tried it the first time on this track and were a bit disappointed that you couldn't drive into the cargo planes...
We all thank you very much for this wonderful track.

@ all : this car goes very well with it:

preview.jpg

It's based on Osella Pa20 BMW by Hell Prosecutor , but I've made it a separate tune, changed gear ratios, fixed gear indicator
DOWNLOAD

Someone here up to fix the exhaust pipe on this one ? and/or add brake-lights... that would be even more awesome!
:cheers:

Last edited:
Maybe show a little more respect and a little less entitlement?
'Couldn't be bothered'... 'didn't even have the balls'... 'modders seem to be scared'...

He doesn't work for you.
correct, but when someone states over the net "i love it when people do stuff to my work" and then blanks people when they reach out to do stuff to there car you have to question the actions because they are so far removed from there words, also i would like to add that being blanked is rude so i have no issue with what i say as it is wholly justified. All i am trying to do is create stuff for people, ignoring the people is not how you make progress with the creation of new content.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back