Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,752 comments
Thanks I did but it doesn't work. Copied both the files in the AC extension folder and the Data folders of each individual car. On the RD they talk about deleting and reloading the data.acd file but it doesn't work 😕
Oh yes, sorry.

Don't remeber, but, if cars don't have "data" folder, but "data.acd" file, you have to unzip file data with Content Manager, to have data folder and replace .ini file.

24H
when creating skin previews the Kunos GT3 cars all have Pirelli tyres although there are tyre dds files in the skin folder.
I know there was a "fix" in this thread, but I cannot find it anymore :(
Disabling TyreFX helps, with TyreFX on I always get the same Pirelli tyres in the game.

I hope there is some other way, though.

EDIT: The problem is the file assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\common\gt3_tyres_kunos.ini, I disabled that by renaming it and now the custom tyre dds files work.

Or you can remove or disable this line from the car's ext_config.ini:
[INCLUDE: common/gt3_tyres_kunos.ini]

.. but that has to be done for every car using those tyres, renaming the file is easier..

The downside is that skins without tyre dds files do not show proper Pirelli tyres anymore, at least on AMG GT3.

Last edited:
Oh yes, sorry.

Don't remeber, but, if cars don't have "data" folder, but "data.acd" file, you have to unzip file data with Content Manager, to have data folder and replace .ini file.
HI,

yes yesterday, while fiddling around, I managed to solve the problem by activating developer mode to decompress the data.acd file and recompress it with the mod updates. Thank you :-)

Disabling TyreFX helps, with TyreFX on I always get the same Pirelli tyres in the game.

I hope there is some other way, though.

EDIT: The problem is the file assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\common\gt3_tyres_kunos.ini, I disabled that by renaming it and now the custom tyre dds files work.

Or you can remove or disable this line from the car's ext_config.ini:
[INCLUDE: common/gt3_tyres_kunos.ini]

.. but that has to be done for every car using those tyres, renaming the file is easier..

The downside is that skins without tyre dds files do not show proper Pirelli tyres anymore, at least on AMG GT3.
He was just asking how to disable the standard tyres when doing previews. Re-naming the car´s extension folder does the trick, when using CSP previews. So don´t make it too complicated.

Released : Chevrolet Corvette C6.R
Author:F302
3D Model: (The Crew2)
3D Model rear light (C6R FM4)
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: F302 (Body Mapping)
3d work:F302

hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer GT_Sport 1.4
knowing bugs: Shift Animation
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager.

__custom_showroom_1703691059.jpg

Can somebody help me to get the steering wheel back, did push inn F1 several times but still nothing, also my cockpit view has been changed to always outside as default.
steering wheel.jpg
wheel.jpg

solved, thanks for the massive help I did recieve! :indiff:

Last edited:
Don't forget the stretched out banner texture lmao

For a revamped Forza Motorsport 4 model it sure has more bugs than the OG version...

Edit : I should clarify before the party police comes out, it ain't a **** model, but it doesn't feel very polished whereas the other M3 GTR does.
I'll tell you, the only thing that makes me turn up my nose a little is having a car with an H gearbox graphically but in reality it's a sequential one. If I'm not mistaken there should be sequential e46 gtr.

One evening, after some work on tvr, I tried to create a soundmod for this car for fun (inspired both by the classic video at the Nurburgring and by the sound of the engine during a test). If something acceptable comes up I will publish it later in time.

@carTOON Doing my (small, easy) bit for the cause.

"For 1936, the Királyi Magyar Automobil Club (KMAC) was granted the right to organize an international race by the AIACR. The first Hungarian Grand Prix, ever.
Népliget Park ("Peoples' Park"), the biggest public park of Budapest, just east of the city centre, was selected as the venue, and work began to improve the roads in the park.

Auto Union sent three cars for Stuck, Varzi and Rosemeyer. Daimler-Benz sent three cars as well, for Caracciola, von Brauchitsch and Chiron. Scuderia Ferrari decided to send two of their 8C cars for Nuvolari and Tadini, gambling the less powerful but more responsive cars had an edge on this twisty circuit.

At the start, Rosemeyer took the lead followed by Stuck. For the first half of the 50 laps, the Silver Arrows held the top positions, but...
Nuvolari, who had saved his tyres during the first part of the race, took the lead on lap 35 of 50, from Rosemeyer's Auto Union. On the 41st lap, he lowered the lap record to 2m35.68s.

The Scuderia Ferrari strategy had proved correct. On the twisty circuit the Alfa Romeo had the edge over the Auto Union. The rear-engine car was oversteering, and in the sharp corners the steering wheel was vibrating and kicking back. Rosemeyer's hands were bleeding, his gloves were trashed and he threw them away but he was not giving up.

Rosemeyer, fought to the end, but had no answer for the 'Flying Mantuan', and Nuvolari took the chequered flag leading by 14.23s, for a great victory. Rosemeyer had to be lifted out of the car and Dr. Gläser, the German racing team doctor, had to attend to his hands.

Fittingly, the designer of Nuvolari's winning Alfa Romeo was Vittorio Jano, who was born in Italy 1891 as Viktor János, son of Hungarian immigrants."

Extracted from Leif Snellman's excellent resource: The Golden Era of Grand Prix racing. (https://www.goldenera.fi/)

preview.jpg

Last edited:
He was just asking how to disable the standard tyres when doing previews. Re-naming the car´s extension folder does the trick, when using CSP previews. So don´t make it too complicated.
Many of the Kunos GT3 cars do not have an extension folder, though. And he had already answered that renaming the extension folder is not a working fix with those cars.

When I noticed that the cars had the wrong tyres also in the game with that ini enabled, I didn't see any harm in telling how to fix that.
But I apologize if I hurt your feelings.

Last edited:
hey!

i wanted to raise the 3rd person camera on a specific car a bit.
i edited the cameras.ini...
but nothing happens in any camera in the list.
what do i do wrong?

Released : Chevrolet Corvette C6.R
Author:F302
3D Model: (The Crew2)
3D Model rear light (C6R FM4)
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: F302 (Body Mapping)
3d work:F302

hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer GT_Sport 1.4
knowing bugs: Shift Animation
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager.

View attachment 1314631
Great 👍

Can anyone tell me why the rear view camera screen is “blurry” in some cars? I thought I’d seen something here on it some time ago but couldn’t find it despite many searches.

Attachments

• IMG_3202.jpeg
    IMG_3202.jpeg
    214.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3203.jpeg
    IMG_3203.jpeg
    357.6 KB · Views: 5
hey!

i wanted to raise the 3rd person camera on a specific car a bit.
i edited the cameras.ini...
but nothing happens in any camera in the list.
what do i do wrong?
You need to pack the data file in CM(Content>select the car>pack data) to effect any changes that you make.

Last edited:
Hi, does someone know if there's any 1998, 1999, 1994, 1989, 1987, 1985... mods for Assetto Corsa? I'm trying to make my Assetto Corsa something like F1 Challenge VB
F1 1998 exists. F1 1999 doesn't, only Ferrari and Williams I know were made, buy you can find some skins of the other teams on racedepartment for the Ferrari. The other seasons I don't know if they exist.

Last edited:
Hi, does someone know if there's any 1998, 1999, 1994, 1989, 1987, 1985... mods for Assetto Corsa? I'm trying to make my Assetto Corsa something like F1 Challenge VB
I dream of a quality 1987 & especially 1989 F1 mod for AC. ASR have a McLaren, but there’s nothing else at all out there. :(

There’s a 1989 mod for rF1 and someone was talking about converting it, to AC here a couple of years ago, but that went silent.

Last edited:
I have a paypal but if it's about the 1999 mod, better keep the money. I have begun that season but I am not 100% sure about being able to finish. Aside of physics which I would probably use Ponz 98 and tweak it, I need to find someone to do the engine sounds.

So if anything, you'll get some real news about 1999 mod after Christmas.
Speaking of which, any news about F1 1999, mate?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back