Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,208 comments
The one thing I admire most about Legion is the man's humbleness.

Released in the last few days and flying under the radar as usual, we now have the 1984 BMW 635 CSI Group A :bowdown:

All 4 layouts of Sebring, 1998??...12 Hours Circuit, Grand Prix Circuit, Johnson Club Circuit and the School Circuit 👍👍👍

And lastly, Phoenix, 1999 - 2011?? Oval and Road course :scared:

:cheers:
somehow Phoenix i cant download, something with google?

Released in the last few days and flying under the radar as usual, we now have the 1984 BMW 635 CSI Group A :bowdown:

All 4 layouts of Sebring, 1998??...12 Hours Circuit, Grand Prix Circuit, Johnson Club Circuit and the School Circuit 👍👍👍

thanks for keeping us updated. Hard to see what changes are done on their blog now when there's quite the collection there. :cheers:

Have anyone ran into this glitch after downloading CSP 0.1.25-Preview 245?

It's start off normal, but then the screen slowly glow white leaving ghostly after image... Cool for Halloween, not cool for racing.

So far this only happen in Brand Hatch and Fat-Alfie's Feldbergring in 3rd person view, not in cockpit or any other 1st person views. (I mostly race in bonnet view so I didn't notice this at first)

When I downgraded back to 0.1.25-Preview 205 the glitch stop.

You can see all the photos here.

qeLdClF.jpg

People don't even take 2 minutes to read a changelog or see the clip that summarizes Ilja's (free) work for the last 3 months. Not even when something's wrong. :confused:

You have to disable one of the 2 light bounce options available, because they're both enabled. Settings, CSP, extra fx. It would probably be a good idea to leave the new one on.

Last edited:
Just to confirm: SOL is fully integrated into Content Manager now, correct? I just installed CM after having been away from it for some time.
At least I can select SOL weather types in the menus, so I assume it's fully installed?

Very nice to see how easy it is to install custom shader's patch too. Just clickety-click.

Wow the BMW 635 Gr.A!!! OMG please someone please make the Marlboro skin for this all time classic race car!

[QUOTE="577076090, post: 12912418, member: meeting
This one raced in Macau GP

Attachments

• 6F58D888-5CE9-457A-840E-42D373E3E6E5.jpeg
    6F58D888-5CE9-457A-840E-42D373E3E6E5.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 49
Yeah its so fresh and modern with all posted content squeezed into a narrow strip in the centre of the screen
First of all, just wanted to inform that RD is back online again.
But yeah, it´s way fresher and it´s responsive. It scale much better for smartphones or tablets then before. :)
And you don´t like this?
upload_2019-10-31_14-58-37.png

I changed it in a few minutes easily into this:
upload_2019-10-31_15-1-19.png

Just Firefox and Stylus. :)

Anyone else having login troubles at RaceDepartment? I know they did an update trying to check on mods but can’t login.

Yeah its so fresh and modern with all posted content squeezed into a narrow strip in the centre of the screen

Sounds like a local issue. No narrow strip of content on my end, seems to use the same amount of real estate as the previous format, at least for me.

Screen Shot 2019-10-31 at 11.56.21 AM.png

New fix and enhancement (hopefully ;) )
upload_2019-10-30_15-29-27-png.861615

Autodromo di Franciacorta made for rFactor by lcr77, converted to AC by Tiago Lima, thanks for your work! 👍

While AC moved on with CSP and SOL this nice track didn´t got any update and therefore some issues came to town. :(
The powerlines looks like fat massive flying fences, some guard rails and fences at start/finish got black backgrounds and some other minor issues.

I tried to contact Tiago for permission to edit his one, but didn´t yet got any answer. :(

So, I release it again as patch. Please download first the original track from:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/autodromo-di-franciacorta.10586/

Install it (if you don´t have it yet) and afterwards extract my patch into AC root folder. Confirm overwriting files as I backuped all ones as "_orig" files. But it´s also easy to redownload the original one from RD too. ;)
https://sharemods.com/z04rhn14tnfg/autodromo_di_franciacorta_v1.1.7z.html

New grass fx feature enabled (still some glitches), mentioned issues fixed, some brightnes and contrast tweaks, lights and surfaces effects.
Hope you enjoy it! :cheers: :cool:

autodromo_di_franciacorta_02.jpg
autodromo_di_franciacorta_01.jpg

autodromo_di_franciacorta_03.jpg

Last edited:
I have the search problems as well. Sometimes works though. Keep trying or use can use Google.

This is how RD looks for me. There's an extension named Dark Reader. It turns websites dark with perfect readability. I set Alt+D keys to "dark mode". It's that easy.
https://darkreader.org/
View attachment 861905

You win the innerwebs today. Every site now isn't eye searing, its the only thing left that I dont have dark.
thanks for that portakal

Now whats the fix to not have RD layout a skinny lane down the middle and 50% of the screen not used?

Cool.
Where could U find the resolution?
What do you mean with "... find the resolution"?
If you mean "solution", I made it by myself. Stylus is available as an extension/addon for Firefox and Chrome/Chromium and in addition a tiny little peace of code I made.
I can share it, if any interested for. :)
But maybe better discuss this on RD? It´s obviously a RD prob! Not a GTP one (yet). ;)

I see, seems to be a serious problem ;)
Install Stylus as Firefox or Chrome addon/extension and import there this:

Code:
/* ==UserStyle==
@name         Example UserCSS style
@namespace    github.com/openstyles/stylus
@version      1.0.0
@license      unlicense
@preprocessor default
==/UserStyle== */

@-moz-document domain("racedepartment.com") {
.p-body-inner {
    max-width: 100%;
  }
}

and if you don´t like the right sidebar, remove it ;)
Code:
/* ==UserStyle==
@name         Example UserCSS style
@namespace    github.com/openstyles/stylus
@version      1.0.0
@license      unlicense
@preprocessor default
==/UserStyle== */

@-moz-document domain("racedepartment.com") {
 .p-body-inner {
    max-width: 100%;
  }
 .p-body-sidebar {
   display: none;
  }
}

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back