Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,794 comments
View attachment 932082

Autódromo Internacional de Curitiba - Version 1.0 - Reworked by VheEth

Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: https://www.erleague.com.br/

CHANGELOG 1.0
- Remapping: fences, walls, buildings, track objects and sponsor boards.
- New road, curbs, grass, sand trap, sponsor boards, people, trees and new flags added
- New file extension for Grass FX and track lights (very basic)
- Hotlap spawn added
- New skins added (Stock Car Brasil, Endurance Brasil, Copa Petrobras de Marcas)
- New AI Line by @LiquidSkyMan
- Psychology support and various fix by @norms
- Added the VAO file
- Cam by @safi hellie

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0s1kr5v19b39eqa/vhe_curitiba_1.0.rar/file

Another camera, really like this one.
Will fit nicely after DaBaeda ones as camera_4.ini

Attachments

• content (1).zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 45
Now many members of the community just choose not to do anything about it because they fear the whole modding community will die off if a large company like microsoft gets involved.
I think it might be more of a case of people not bothering to get outraged on somebody else's behalf, especially when the other party is a big corporation. I don't agree with how the likes of Sim Dream and RTM operate but I personally don't have a dog in this fight as it's not my IP that's getting trampled all over. I'm never likely to give them any money but I am very likely to get their products for free.

the car needs to work a lot, like AO interior, AO an engine, and add something with csp extensions patch, do a skin
wait, is anyone here making a skin?

The community has been having quite the ongoing debate about this issue. The reason the Simdream cars look different is because they're models from Forza Motorsport games from the XBox and don't completely match Kunos models. This would be fine if they played nice and released them for free to everyone without making a profit like most mod authors, but they decided to start forcing you to pay money for them, which is against the law to sell other people's models. Fortunately most of their stuff gets leaked quite often so it's easy to find them and not have to pay for them, which I'm hoping is the route you took to get them. If you bought them from SimDreams directly, congratulations, Knowingly or not, you just supported piracy.

Now many members of the community just choose not to do anything about it because they fear the whole modding community will die off if a large company like microsoft gets involved. Whether that is the case or not, I'm not sure. It's that very fear that allows RTM and SimDreams to continue operating without legal repurcussions.

BTW, my original post wasn't so much about SimDream as it was about the difference between "PROTOTYPE C" and "GTP IMSA". I was more or less trying to find out if they were interchangeable; should the gtp imsa's be included in my prototype c grid.

I should have left out the info about SimDream; seems the main point of a post can get clouded by the controversy that follow's mentioning that sketchy 'company'.

Anyway, sooooo, back to my original question. If I add the gtp imsa's to my prototype c grid, is that a match?

BTW, my original post wasn't so much about SimDream as it was about the difference between "PROTOTYPE C" and "GTP IMSA". I was more or less trying to find out if they were interchangeable; should the gtp imsa's be included in my prototype c grid.

I should have left out the info about SimDream; seems the main point of a post can get clouded by the controversy that follow's mentioning that sketchy 'company'.

Anyway, sooooo, back to my original question. If I add the gtp imsa's to my prototype c grid, is that a match?
IMSA GTP and Group C are strong af

Hmmm, I just tried. Seems like their site is borked. Download links don't work anymore. Sorry, that was no help to you, but at least you know it's not just on your end.

I think they put the download links as a troll thing. I don't believe there was anything there to download.

How could I find out what their Discord is?

They seem a little lower and a little smoother... Could be a quality issue... Hell, I dunno. Can someone explain the differences?

Sorry, I thought from your original quote (the second one above this sentence) you were wondering why the models looked different so I tried to explain that. Probably in a little too much detail.

IMSA GTP is basically America's equivalent to Group C. It's sort of like how modern DPi and LMP2 are similar but not exactly the same thing. They can run pretty much side-by-side with some BoP so I wouldn't worry too much about keeping them separate. Many cars that ran in Group C were also adapted for GTP like the Jaguars for example.

I think they put the download links as a troll thing. I don't believe there was anything there to download.

How could I find out what their Discord is?
Dude it's right there on the page. :boggled:
13 people online. Just go there and ask them.

Annotation 2020-06-19 122541.png

Sorry, I thought from your original quote (the second one above this sentence) you were wondering why the models looked different so I tried to explain that. Probably in a little too much detail.

IMSA GTP is basically America's equivalent to Group C. It's sort of like how modern DPi and LMP2 are similar but not exactly the same thing. They can run pretty much side-by-side with some BoP so I wouldn't worry too much about keeping them separate. Many cars that ran in Group C were also adapted for GTP like the Jaguars for example.

Thanks so much, @MisterWaffles, extremely helpful info. Exactly what I was trying to find out. Cheers!

That Discord widget does not show up for me. What web browser are you using? Maybe you could ask how to download the cars?

Make your browser window a little wider. It's hidden to the left if you can't see it.

Last edited:
Gothenburg City Race
v0.9

The original Track is from STCC – The Game by SimBin Development.
GTR2 conversion by Bruno Gourdo.
Assetto Corsa conversion by norms.

A very fun short tight track based in the harbour of Gothenburg, Sweden.

Thanks to LSM for the AI lines, safi hellie for the cameras and Slider for testing and config additions.
Many many thanks to SimBin and Bruno Gourdo!

This is my first full track convert for Assetto Corsa, I hope some of you enjoy it!
norms

Gothenburg City Race

Last edited:
2 new quick made grass configs for 2 Jacarepagua tracks, the jacarepagua_br and the jacarepagua_historic tracks:
  • Fixed horizon of jacarepagua_br
  • added new grass fx on both tracks
  • added new water fx on both tracks
  • changed some brightness on different objects
  • spectators should be adjustable per CM/CSP
If I missed something, please give some feedback.
Hope you enjoy. :)
View attachment 932113

3 Cams for jacarepagua_br
Were these Jacarepagua tracks shared in here? I just tried searching but I couldn't find them.

View attachment 932082

Autódromo Internacional de Curitiba - Version 1.0 - Reworked by VheEth

Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: https://www.erleague.com.br/

CHANGELOG 1.0
- Remapping: fences, walls, buildings, track objects and sponsor boards.
- New road, curbs, grass, sand trap, sponsor boards, people, trees and new flags added
- New file extension for Grass FX and track lights (very basic)
- Hotlap spawn added
- New skins added (Stock Car Brasil, Endurance Brasil, Copa Petrobras de Marcas)
- New AI Line by @LiquidSkyMan
- Psychology support and various fix by @norms
- Added the VAO file
- Cam by @safi hellie

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0s1kr5v19b39eqa/vhe_curitiba_1.0.rar/file

Wow...I don't know how you keep pumping out such quality tracks SO fast! That Psychology support is REALLY working well! Thanks for such great tracks!

Gothenburg City Race
v0.8

The original Track is from STCC – The Game by SimBin Development.
GTR2 conversion by Bruno Gourdo.
Assetto Corsa conversion by nrms.

A very fun short tight track based in the harbour of Gothenburg, Sweden.

Thanks to LSM for the AI lines, safi hellie for the cameras and Slider for testing and config additions.
Many many thanks to SimBin and Bruno Gourdo!

This is my first full track convert for Assetto Corsa, I hope some of you enjoy it!
nrms

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6goc8r7febot76x/gothenburg.7z/file

Congrats on your first full convert mate :cheers: :P

Guys, I've been trying to research the difference between the IMSA GTP's vs Prototype C's. I'm still confused. I have a IMSA GTP mod from SimDream, but those cars look the same, yet vastly different than my batch of Proto.C's. They seem a little lower and a little smoother... Could be a quality issue... Hell, I dunno. Can someone explain the differences?

First pic is my proto.c's grid that I run... The second pic is of the SDD IMSA GTP's.
View attachment 932147

View attachment 932148
Hello, how do you make big previews in content manager? My version have only list:(

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back