Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,769 comments
thanks fot the tip Masscot! is very useful! in another hand, i notice that the glasses are almost "invisible".you can fix that using CM showroom, click on the glass, clik on the tree points of "material", you must do click on "change values" and put the values of the image.
finally, click on save..and voilá! glass are oK¡ (this values was copied from the glass values of KS porsche 917).
Enjoi it!
Can't read those values in the image - can you do a closer/clearer crop please?

erghh feckittyfeckfeck..

had to reset my windows, luckily all my AC steam install is on a different drive (and all my WIP tracks...), but, now when i start up CM it spits thois messgae at me, any clues?

upload_2021-1-18_22-41-36.png

upload_2021-1-18_22-49-24.png

Last edited:
Tokyo Bay UPDATED v0.91
Mike, there's a real danger that people might miss all your lovely texture updates if they don't happen to have your 'Mike 08' skin active.
Backup the main track kn5 and try this revised one. I've baked all of your new textures into the main kn5 so they are now the track defaults. It's impossible that anyone will miss them now. I also added the replacements for the horrible Kunos/Assetto Corsa billboards that looked so out of place.
The 'Mike 08' and 'Masscot' skins can now be deleted, and if anyone wants to use the 'Real Like Billboard' skin they can select this and it'll just replace the billboards.
Makes everything a lot neater/simpler, no?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/384woirgmbnujjn/m08_tokyo-bay.7z/file

Last edited:
This page talk about right-click encryption via SDK, files is dated 2017
I read in some encrypted mods' credits that Ilya/x4fab made the encryption on them and someone on Discord told me that they need to message him there in order to do that and give them an encryption key as well.

Well you actually have to thank GTA SA hoarders who stole models from this game, especially scratch-made ones from RD probably, which prompted someone who isn't Ilja to create an encryption system for CM which later on Ilja approved of it and that's how we came having encrypted/locked models for AC just like it happens a lot in GTA SA too honestly.
This is exactly what I am seeing. It looks like the encryption is less about protecting what they built, vs hiding what they stole

This is exactly what I am seeing. It looks like the encryption is less about protecting what they built, vs hiding what they stole
Exactly, I NEVER hide anything I always tend to steal from other games such as GTA for example (infact those players who NEVER played AC, won't even expect that we all steal their sometimes scratch-made models made for GTA at all, even tho I always tend to credit them regardless of asking permission or not)

Exactly, I NEVER hide anything I always tend to steal from other games such as GTA for example (infact those players who NEVER played AC, won't even expect that we all steal their sometimes scratch-made models made for GTA at all, even tho I always tend to credit them regardless of asking permission or not)

Honestly, I would not even call it "steal". I would politely say repurpose prior art. If in life, no-one improved anything someone else did, there would be 1 of everything new and nothing would advance. I don't see Samsung giving credit to Telefunken for copying their TV's (Telefunken made their first one in 1932). I agree on using other games art if no-one here put time into it - that is hard to validate.

Slightly different to the major innovations, if you willingly use someone art here, just say you did, or at least ask permission as we know how much personal time it takes to make something nice. That way, its ok to use parts, show your work and don't have to hide behind an encryption wall.

And I would add, that even using parts from another model, of course saving you super difficult modeling time, still require you to put in a ton of time when creating an evolution of it. I know just from making the Koro's (required minimal modeling) still took me at least 30+ hours. That is a lot of time you have to navigate around your family time etc.

Last edited:
Guys, anyone here has the rollover tcr pack ? I believe its free right. Mind to share the link for it ? ive been looking for it all over but nothing found.
Thanks in advanced ya..

Can't read those values in the image - can you do a closer/clearer crop please?
sure Masscot!

Fer_512m_70_windows_2

Shaders properties:

ksAmbient: 0.3

ksDifusse: 0.3

ksSpecular: 1

ksSpecularEXP: 550

ksEmissive: 0

ksAlphaRef: 0

FresnelC: 0.1

FresnelExp: 2.5

isAditive: 0

fresnelMaxLevel: 0.6

Again, thanks to GzeroD for this beautiful car, i dream now whit the "coda lunga" version, that would be Epic to recreated the 1970-1971 "war" between porsche and ferrari!

Intercity Istanbul Park v1.8.6 REPACK

Intercity Istanbul Park v1.8.6 REPACK (GP & Intermediate) - 166.1 MB

Original Authors: Enver Bozkaya, SimRacersTR (SRTR), AssettoCorsaUnderground (ACU), OSRW, Assetto Corsa Reboot Team (AC-RT)

Special Thanks to: TibuszHun, Ale_Calabro, Ema, Safi Hellie, DaBaeda, Blackcelica, Masscot, Carricudizilla

*Keep the main folder (istanbul_park) but replace (delete inside and put the new ones in) everything in it.
**Same base model from ACU & OSRW versions but tweaked for 2020. Still needs some updates but it's the most up-to-date one on web.
***For making it better, you can post what you've done and I can check & repack for cleaner file. Be aware of by the way, In online sessions use "1.8.6 Repack" Tag for joining the right server. Otherwise you might get kicked from that particular session.

- SOL & CM Compatible
- Latest recommended CSP or above is recommended.
- GrassFX & RainFX Ready
- New Skins (F1, Track Day, TPS, Old & New Grass)
- New UI Information
- New Loading Screens
- New ext_config (Adapted from ACU's version)
- New vao-patch (Adapted from ACU's version)
- New Lightsources & Enviromental Upgrades (Imported from ACU's version)

GP CIRCUIT:
- 2 DRS Zones
- New AI & Map

INTERMEDIATE CIRCUIT:
- 2 DRS Zones
- New AI & Map
- New road objects etc.

Known Issues & Needed to fix or make (from the community)
- INT. CIRCUIT: No AI
- INT. CIRCUIT: No Kerbs between T7 - T10 (Turns are named as the GP layout's numbers for less confusion)
- INT. CIRCUIT: There's a missing grass texture related void on T10 exit.
- INT. CIRCUIT: T7 - T10 connection part's road is too bumpy. We can't find a solution.
- INT. CIRCUIT: .ini files in the "2/data" & cameras needs to updated or checked by experts. (I don't know are those OK or not.)
- GP CIRCUIT: DRS Zone Line on the road at start/finish straight is missing.
- GP CIRCUIT: (Maybe) some audio tweaks for more realism.

Thanks to the communities of:
SimRacersTR (SRTR)
RaceDepartment
GTPlanet
Assetto Corsa Underground (ACU)
OSRW Mods
Assetto Corsa Reboot Team (AC-RT)
Thank you. This track is one of my favorites.

The Rock repack.. v1.2

-Big hole on Oval layout fixed.
- Cams by DaBaeda

https://mega.nz/file/KSIDzayb#ES73C5E0S9E7VW0-eUYzvJq_97VicgKm642tdMPDpAw

Rockingham Speedway.. North Carolina Speedway.. The Rock.. v1.2

The Rock is finally here, too modded from the original to allow infield racing (Thanks Coby Hill). Also added old backstretch to make it different.

Oval, Roval and Infield layouts. Try to enjoy.

Cams by DaBaeda

TRACK LINK

https://mega.nz/file/KSIDzayb#ES73C5E0S9E7VW0-eUYzvJq_97VicgKm642tdMPDpAw

7KcDhp5.jpg

cMoHv4o.jpg

bxn0wAd.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back