Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack Volume 1 Arrives on PS4, Still No Known Date for XB1

I can no longer change brake bias while driving after the update, at least on the one car I tried so far. This is when using a G29, where its now supposed to be the +/- buttons. Is it working for anyone else?

Tire temps are a nice add!

I can no longer change brake bias while driving after the update, at least on the one car I tried so far. This is when using a G29, where its now supposed to be the +/- buttons. Is it working for anyone else?

The Lord Kunos giveth and taketh away. :)

When you update the game then see all the awesome cars on screen, just to see this. Tomorrow it is then.

Screen Shot 2016-11-29 at 8.52.54 PM.png

Loving the new presets using right stick for throttle control. Definitely want to compare this to my times with the T150. What they haven't yet fixed is the twitchiness of the driver's arms in the cockpit cam when using a controller. It's so ridiculous I've moved from being annoyed to finding it quite hysterical!

Not every car has adjustable brake bias. Are you sure it's one that had it before the update?

PS4 downloaded update this morning. Then I tried to play a qwick-race. Lights go out & none of the AI would leave the grid. I would have to weave around them to get away. During my lonely 1st lap all the AI would re-materialize into the pits. Weird. Had to uninstall & re-install update. Now I go to the grid & the car is sitting there with the doors open. SMH.

Button assignments have all changed on my T300 so take a look at that. It's to accommodate all the hybrid options on the 918.

Not every car has adjustable brake bias. Are you sure it's one that had it before the update?
I think there's a bug. People reporting it not working on official forums with either G29 or T300 and with any of the 3 control presets. I know I can't change the bias on the track in any of the GT3 cars I've tried.

917/30 must be the quickest car in history. And to think it came out in the early 70s. And people are wetting their pants with the Veyron lol. This thing would put it to shame totally. First Porsche pack is the best by far. Can't wait to try the 917/30 m####### Can-Am Killer! Kills just about everything else lol!

Why is it Porsche is so much more fun than driving Ferrari's? I've never driven Porsches in a game before or not that I can remember and even if I did they wouldn't have had these physics you get in Assetto Corsa.

While some of the Ferrari's are fun to drive but I cannot place what it is about the Porches that make them so enjoyable. Flowing and lively cars?

Canada keeps waiting Betterplaya!
Yeah, assigned button thing has changed and what i noticed is that I can't look to sides anymore.
Everything else seems fine.

PS4 downloaded update this morning. Then I tried to play a qwick-race. Lights go out & none of the AI would leave the grid. I would have to weave around them to get away. During my lonely 1st lap all the AI would re-materialize into the pits. Weird. Had to uninstall & re-install update. Now I go to the grid & the car is sitting there with the doors open. SMH.
I had this problem after the last update, happened in about 4 races In a row. Never came across it again. It's worth noting that after each update so far I experience crashes and bugs etc for the first week or 2 then they pretty much disappeared.

Canada keeps waiting Betterplaya!
Yeah, assigned button thing has changed and what i noticed is that I can't look to sides anymore.
Everything else seems fine.
Use the G29 settings,you can look left,right and backwards.

Why is it Porsche is so much more fun than driving Ferrari's? I've never driven Porsches in a game before or not that I can remember and even if I did they wouldn't have had these physics you get in Assetto Corsa.

While some of the Ferrari's are fun to drive but I cannot place what it is about the Porches that make them so enjoyable. Flowing and lively cars?
In the sim world many of the Porsches really require you to think your way around the track if you want to get near the limit and I think that type of mental engagment with the car and sim is very rewarding. Many of the modern cars, and supercars especially, are quite predictable and even though fast, are boring to drive in many ways. I imagine in real life they'd be a lot more exciting but in a sim I find many of them quite boring and rarely drive them. Give me an old Porsche or Lambo or any classic car where you really have to work all the pedals and the wheel constantly any day. 👍👍

In the sim world many of the Porsches really require you to think your way around the track if you want to get near the limit and I think that type of mental engagment with the car and sim is very rewarding.

True. The Yellowbird and RSR 3.0 are all about anticipating the constant shifting of balance. Then there's the 917/30 and 935/78 requiring that players constantly remember what it takes to get these big machines through corners effectively. I expected something like this for these large classics but still very demanding.

In the sim world many of the Porsches really require you to think your way around the track if you want to get near the limit and I think that type of mental engagment with the car and sim is very rewarding. Many of the modern cars, and supercars especially, are quite predictable and even though fast, are boring to drive in many ways. I imagine in real life they'd be a lot more exciting but in a sim I find many of them quite boring and rarely drive them. Give me an old Porsche or Lambo or any classic car where you really have to work all the pedals and the wheel constantly any day. 👍👍

Need one of these... Shame it wont work on consoles. :/

I cannot remember but what can you not do with the G29 preset on Thrustmaster wheels? It is bad enough trying to remember all the controls let alone trying to remember another preset.

Box of nuts and bolts scattered all over the floor.

Funny how people, in fact, are so much faster to complain when compared to make a compliment so here I go...
505/KUNOS, GOOD JOB INCLUDING TIRE DATA IN THE HUD AS WITHOUT IT, IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO FEEL IF I HAD TOO MUCH OR TOO LESS TIRE PRESSURE.
That was a major improvement and I thank you for that.
:cheers:

I cannot remember but what can you not do with the G29 preset on Thrustmaster wheels? It is bad enough trying to remember all the controls let alone trying to remember another preset.

Box of nuts and bolts scattered all over the floor.
Brake bias controls, but don't worry, they don't work even with the standard presets lol

New tyre model maybe? I was a bit disappointed with the LaFa and P1, after yesterdays update i gave it a try around Nurb GT layout and love it now.

Tell me if I'm wrong but...before the update couldn't we look around the car on replays in 3rd person cam?
Mine is not working.

Back