Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,687 comments
Thanks to @ALB123 for pointing me/us to this great Bridgehampton track. And of course also a lot of Kun(d)os to the track creator LilSki.
And immediately a WR time!!! BAM!!! yeah yeah only one time recorded with this car track combo ;) But see it as a challenge to easily beat my 1:55:890

It is recorded with too low volume because of Xsplit? Probably easy to fix but I'm still learning (on my age...)

Same car track combo but 8AM early in the morning, light clouds and sunrise. Also turned off F11 virtual mirror.

Last edited:
Thanks to @ALB123 for pointing me/us to this great Bridgehampton track. And of course also a lot of Kun(d)os to the track creator LilSki.
And immediately a WR time!!! BAM!!! yeah yeah only one time recorded with this car track combo ;) But see it as a challenge to easily beat my 1:55:890

It is recorded with too low volume because of Xsplit? Probably easy to fix but I'm still learning (on my age...)

Same car track combo but 8AM early in the morning, light clouds and sunrise. Also turned off F11 virtual mirror.

Nice videos. 👍 Yeah, I think Bridgehampton was the very first track Lilski ever made by himself...at least for Assetto Corsa. There wasn't anything necessarily wrong with the first version that was released 16-18 months ago. The knowledge he's gained with his Riverside (my fav of his) and NJMP tracks - he went back and put it to use on Bridgehampton for this current re-release. Oh, he was able to get his hands on more accurate surveying data. I can't remember if it was LiDAR for this track specifically, but I know he used LiDAR on Riverside.

I'm shocked they added that track to RSR Timing. Usually it's only Kunos provided tracks. Great driving...as always! :cheers:

I was thoroughly impressed with this racing car. Absolutely lovely feel to me.

Very nice video. I enjoyed watching it as I ate breakfast this morning. :D

I noticed something on your SideKick display. In the right-most numeric display you've got Tire Temp, Tire Pressure, Tire Wear and Brake Temperature on a rotating basis. I love that feature in SideKick. Anyway, there is an option that you don't currently have engaged. Activating the option will only show Brake Temperatures while you have any application of the brake applied. With a car like the Maserati MC12 GT1, Kunos hasn't enabled Brake Temp yet, so when the SideKick display switches to the Brake Temp display it constantly shows 35 which is of no help whatsoever. Personally, I am really only interested in my Brake Temps when I'm applying them so I enabled that option. I just thought I would mention it in case you somehow missed the feature... :cheers:

Didn't miss it @ALB123 but thank you for pointing it out anyway! The reason I have it rotating is go watch brakes as they cool as well (if the feature is simulated in the car). Ideally I'd always have brake temperatures up.

Glad you enjoyed the video!

You don't get many clean battles in AC online but I enjoyed this one.

Great driving! What car were you driving? You had such a great exit from Raidillon I was positive you would pass him going up the hill. You were flying...and then all of sudden the car seemed to just die. I don't know if that's an aerodynamic issue - maybe you got caught driving into dirty air? Thanks for the share. 👍

Great driving! What car were you driving? You had such a great exit from Raidillon I was positive you would pass him going up the hill. You were flying...and then all of sudden the car seemed to just die. I don't know if that's an aerodynamic issue - maybe you got caught driving into dirty air? Thanks for the share. 👍

Thanks mate 👍 .. I'm driving the SLS GT3 and yea that was odd to me aswell, I was sure I'd pass the GTR down the Camel straight but the GTR was just getting faster, so I'd say this has to be related to the rear wing setting.

Thanks mate 👍 .. I'm driving the SLS GT3 and yea that was odd to me aswell, I was sure I'd pass the GTR down the Camel straight but the GTR was just getting faster, so I'd say this has to be related to the rear wing setting.
Ahhh! Good. I'm glad it was a different car than the GT-R. I would have had an ever harder time understanding how that was possible. I guess my next question would have been related to gearing if the two cars were the same. Thanks for sharing. I always like to see good battles. 👍

One thing I wish Stefano would change about the AI - there were two instances before Aremberg where AI drivers were driven off the track in order to avoid contact with Himura. They should just hold their lines and let Himura crash into them...better to take out the person who's going to cause you to wreck then just wreck on your own.

at 0.55 i was on the inside and was plenty of room for 2 cars on the road ... the ai is just not that inteligent :) i wouldn t had crash into him if he stood on the track.

Back