Assoluto Racing - iOS / Android (Out now on iOS and Android!)

• Thread starter jujunosuke
  • 681 comments
Funny enough, I saw a video last night before playing the game. Turns out, you earn Credit bonuses and other stuff for watching a bunch of videos. I earned 6K Credits for clearing watching a set of videos. 6K Credits is like, victory in five or six races! Sometimes, though, the game doesn't let you see videos no matter how many times you try to access them.

I am still far away from getting a new ride. I won't go back to the Peugeot RCZ or anything.

You will eventually get the Silva AR Edition from watching all of the video rewards.

Assoluto Racing - Lexus LFA @ AR Official Raceway - 01:01:139

Did a 36.186 middle sector but was 1 tenth down in 1st sector as I went wide and did a 18.236 or 254. I know it was a .2. The last corner I did very well. I think it is possible to do a 1:00.999.

Toyota GT86 @ AR Official Raceway - 01:11:439

Subaru BRZ @ AR Official Raceway - 01:11:373

Two different cars but similar lap time and driving style.

Thought I might give the NSX-R a try soon as it looked to have a competitive leaderboard. I got 2 lap times good enough for 1st but the lap soon after was amazingly fast and beat some really fast people on the leaderboard. Did an insane 39.352 middle sector but great end as well and my slower lap I did a 39.470 when I did a 1.07.022. Only played it for first time since those laps so was suprised to get upto speed so quickly.
Honda NSX-R @ AR Official Raceway - 01:06:604

That time got beaten by Aldo047 but I think I can beat his time just if I get a lucky lap. New record is 1.06.398 by Aldo047 but I beat his M3 E30 time.
BMW M3 E30 @ AR Official Raceway - 01:10:522

OsOsOs beat it with a 1.10.505 Aldo047 did 1.10.551 but I just beat it with a 1.10.456
Did a 41.503 middle sector.
BMW M3 E30 @ AR Official Raceway - 01:10:456

Just tried quickly again as OsOsOs 1.10.438 and messed up left hander middle of the lap but maybe scrubing less speed and missing the apex was as fast. Strange thing was I only spent a few minutes today as I saw I was beaten again and did a 1.10.356 but n a slower 41.537 middle sector. I just did a 41.470 but only a 1.10.456. I wonder if missing the apex is faster in the long run.
BMW M3 E30 @ AR Official Raceway - 01:10:356

Wow I did a 39.186 middle sector fastest I ever did it but slightly messed up last corner losing about 0.075 but still managed a 1.06.322 beating Aldo047 1.06.398.
Honda NSX-R @ AR Official Raceway - 01:06:322

Last edited:
Wow I think I will leave it at that: 20.986 first sector 41.437 middle sector 1.10.289. OsOsOs made me try again today as he beat my time and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have played so thanks to him I had to do a great lap:
BMW M3 E30 @ AR Official Raceway - 01:10:289

New update with RUF cars. RUF CTR2 costs 260000 credit or 1210 gold. RUF Yellowbird 1250 gold and RUF Rt12R costs 300000 credit or 1280 gold. BTW where is the leaderboard viewing section gone? Looks like no leaderboard due to if you do a lap time you only go to credit section. I heard it is multiplayer racing now but barely anyone supposedly plays multiplayer. What you should have done is add ghosts or weekly time trials.

Last edited:
It's great to hear that Ruf hasn't been entirely abandoned from racing games. Yes, Porsche is much more recognizable, but I've grown to appreciate Ruf's models much more than Porsche's.

New update with RUF cars. RUF CTR2 costs 260000 credit or 1210 gold. RUF Yellowbird 1250 gold and RUF Rt12R costs 300000 credit or 1280 gold. BTW where is the leaderboard viewing section gone? Looks like no leaderboard due to if you do a lap time you only go to credit section. I heard it is multiplayer racing now but barely anyone supposedly plays multiplayer. What you should have done is add ghosts or weekly time trials.

Multiplayer? I haven't seen that...

Also just got the 22B... why is it not on sport tires like the Evos?

Infinity Vector Ltd December 1, 2017
This update was necessary for the upcoming multiplayer mode! We know it can be frustrating but it is for a good purpose!
So it looks like they haven't implemented it yet. Maybe people who get first look have played multiplayer.

Infinity Vector Ltd December 1, 2017
This update was necessary for the upcoming multiplayer mode! We know it can be frustrating but it is for a good purpose!
So it looks like they haven't implemented it yet. Maybe people who get first look have played multiplayer.

Hey everyone, you guys are super quick omg..

RUF update is now available.
A lot of things has changed internally, so for you users, on the surface, nothing has changed really, except that a part of the game became online.

We had to move AR to a new server to make it more reliable and to bring more social interaction between users.
If nothing seems to have changed on the surface, it was for our crew by very far the most stressful update ever.. lol

Who like to do a stupid server migration?
Nobody...
Moving user data is such a stressful operation.

But guys, the future of AR is great believe me.
We have so crazy plans for this game, and if you had access to our TODO list you guys won't believe it..

2018 will be the greatest AR year ever!

If you have trouble with migrating your data, please let me know on PM, i will make your migration successful.

AssolutoRacing_Icon_512x512_transparent.png

Cheers!

jujunosuke is the usual leaderboard gone for good or will you bring it back? The competitiveness of comparing and competing against the best times was one of the main reasons to play the game for me. Keep up the good work. Seems exciting for 2018. Now more car manufacturers and real tracks would be great.

Any idea on how all the RUFs drive? Are they actually drivable with the button accelerator or will I have to use the throttle slider?

Also is the throttle slider actually faster if used properly on all cars than the button accelerator?

Just got the Supra the other day. Won't bother upgrading Engine, Turbo or Weight loss much as still a fair share of the other cars you can't upgrade past Stage 1 on engine, Turbo, Weight.

Any idea on when this will be fixed? Android here. Still doing it in latest version. Try to upgrade Engine Stage 2 and you can't. Same with Turbo. Another example is the S2000. You can't upgrade to Stage 3 Engine as it tells you you need Stage 2 although I have that. And for Weight Stage 2 you can't as it tells you you need Stage 1 even though I have it.

Another thing if you decided to go back to Stock you can lose your upgrades. So don't go back or you'll have to buy again.

Since being in the hospital last month, I haven't played Assoluto Racing much lately. I still think this is a very good racing sim for what it is. It's borderline Gran Turismo for mobile devices. Same would apply if Assoluto Racing was available for Android TV. So I must say I've enjoyed the Assoluto Racing experience for the most part. Still do.

I just seen new update with ranking page back. I am going to play Gear Club for now to win the fastest car for free but will play Assoluto again now it has a ranking page. Maybe next year Assoluto Racing will have some other supercars and ghosts.

Just got the Supra the other day. Won't bother upgrading Engine, Turbo or Weight loss much as still a fair share of the other cars you can't upgrade past Stage 1 on engine, Turbo, Weight.

Any idea on when this will be fixed? Android here. Still doing it in latest version. Try to upgrade Engine Stage 2 and you can't. Same with Turbo. Another example is the S2000. You can't upgrade to Stage 3 Engine as it tells you you need Stage 2 although I have that. And for Weight Stage 2 you can't as it tells you you need Stage 1 even though I have it.

Another thing if you decided to go back to Stock you can lose your upgrades. So don't go back or you'll have to buy again.
Hello!

Can you let me know if you still have an issue with this in the latest update?
Cheers!

Happy day!
Screenshot_20171216-142821.png

And I love the new layout of everything. Has a Forza feeling.

My new favorite car and color.
mazda_mx-5_'95.png

Hello!

Can you let me know if you still have an issue with this in the latest update?
Cheers!

Same thing in latest update.

Also my Lotus 311 is now Yellow instead of Green and Yellow and there is no way to select the color I had when I originally got the car. I can change it to other colors like I think blue and yellow. But the green and yellow original scheme is gone.

Would we eventually be able to change the colors (like we could before this update) of the Nissan Silvia AR Edition and still keep the livery and have the livery be toggle-able? Will we also eventually be able to change the color of the stripes of the Dodge Viper ACR and the Lotus 3-Eleven?

Strange I updated game and username is now hafijurali from nissangtr786. Is it because I didn't type nissangtr786 in user area? Also when I do a time it doesn't show when you exit menu?

4 new Mercedes cars. The video reward section doesn't work as well as it has available mark but you can't watch it. Personal record of tracks isn't shown. I wonder why videos don't work?

Last edited:
Back