Assoluto Racing - iOS / Android (Out now on iOS and Android!)

• Thread starter jujunosuke
  • 681 comments
I didn't really play Assoluto Racing recently, but I did play it again to see some of the new changes. I noted the inclusion of Mercedes-Benz and RUF, and I also noted a new multiplayer suite. I think I also noted the Pro-level races open up. But again- I didn't do any actual racing. Just wanted to show observations.

Ford Join AR!

AssolutoRacing_Icon_512x512.png

Damn! I will use a lot the Ford Mustang! And it's very good for drifting lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180214-222514.png
    Screenshot_20180214-222514.png
    133.8 KB · Views: 22
Ford Focus RS is all about getting the traction. I think 1.08.7 is possible on AR official raceway.
Ford Focus RS @ AR Official Raceway - 01:09:323

Just done 4 laps on the Ford Mustang. I did a 37.5 middle sector, can't remember exactly. I reckon 1.02.5 is possible with a Ford Mustang on AR official raceway.

Ford Mustang @ AR Official Raceway - 01:03:389

Yes that's a weird track glitch, we are working on it...

Car Class calculation will be changed in the near future.
Tires type will soon be taken into account for the calculation. That will change everything.
Why is the Mustang turbo? And it's Mustang gt.

20.052 40.303 Ford Focus RS AR official 1.08.806 although 1st is 1.08.472 ShA0w10. I wonder if you can increase the top speed for final straight?

I got the Ford GT40 recently and it drives amazingly well. I find it very fun but I can drive about 90% of the lap on the limit most of the time but can't get it together all in one lap. I reckon 1.02.7 is my limit.
Ford GT40 @ AR Official Raceway - 01:03:038

I got the Ford GT40 recently and it drives amazingly well. I find it very fun but I can drive about 90% of the lap on the limit most of the time but can't get it together all in one lap. I reckon 1.02.7 is my limit.
Ford GT40 @ AR Official Raceway - 01:03:038

That doesn't sound a lot like a GT40, but amazing lap nonetheless!

Will we be able to see the leaderboards like we did before the full revamp of the game on the main menu?

Also what happened to playing the game offline? I wouldn't think it would be that hard to re-implement...

Did a 37.203 middle sector. Didn't get on power early enough in last corner but still did a 1.02.955.
Assoluto Racing - Ford GT40 @ AR Official Raceway - 01:02:955

I think Peugeot is getting lonely being the only French car in the game. Why don't we fix that :)

Just seen ShAd0w10 did a 1:07:469 on the Ford Focus RS and I am second with a 1:08:772. The only way that time is possible is if the car gearing is changed and reaches a higher top speed at last exit straight.
jujunosuke can you see how that time was done?

Just seen ShAd0w10 did a 1:07:469 on the Ford Focus RS and I am second with a 1:08:772. The only way that time is possible is if the car gearing is changed and reaches a higher top speed at last exit straight.
jujunosuke can you see how that time was done?

Exactly this is the reason why I would like to add ghost replays to every single record lap so that you could see who is cheating and who is not (although the HUD should be able to be visible in the replay) to my wishlist in the next update... which consists of:

- OFFLINE PLAY! I don't see the reason why you can't play the game offline... (and it was in previous updates until about a few updates ago...)
- Laptime Replays
- An ability to see leaderboard times on the main menu
- Fix the rim-edge color glitch where regardless of what color you painted the rim edge, it will always look like the stock color in-race (this has been going on for a few updates now)
- Fix the stupidly bright white rims (they were fine until a few updates ago)

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX @ Yamagata Circuit - 01:06:438

Just about got 1st. I was pretty much doing 1.06.538 520 606 pretty much every completed lap. I think I did 4 completed laps of .606 in a row taking out abandoned laps lol. Anyway I think best line for last corner is middle line and turn left without scrubbing to much speed. I missed the apex slightly on my 1.06.438 lap. I did a 25.219 first sector on that lap but my best is a 25.136. I think a 1.06.2 or even a 1.06.1 is possible if I get everything right but it doesn't happen.

Current Version
What's New
FREE ROAM LOBBIES COME TO AR!
- Make and play in custom lobbies with up to 8 players!
- Drop-in, drop-out lobby connectivity
DRIFT IN THE AIRPORT!
- New open style drift track: The Airport
- Huge open space with many unique structures great for drifting with friends
- Includes a long airstrip to test max speed
BUG FIXES
- Fixed clipping on the rear tires of the 2018 Mustang

What's New
FREE ROAM LOBBIES COME TO AR!
- Make and play in custom lobbies with up to 8 players!
- Drop-in, drop-out lobby connectivity
DRIFT IN THE AIRPORT!
- New open style drift track: The Airport
- Huge open space with many unique structures great for drifting with friends
- Includes a long airstrip to test max speed
BUG FIXES
- Fixed clipping on the rear tires of the 2018 Mustang

Offline play when...?

Also why no unlimited time for free rum stuff (in single player)? I really do like the airport though, maybe a couple of time trial autocross-style stuff could be made from that area?

Back