Assoluto Racing - iOS / Android (Out now on iOS and Android!)

• Thread starter jujunosuke
  • 681 comments
Credits is next to meaningless in the game. Also to get all import cars you need about 2500 import tickets and each car they add it will cost you more and more so lets say you got all imports and they add 1 more import. Thats gonna cost you around 150 tickets. Special event 10 gold retry should be 3 like the other 2 events but they just want revenue. Its crazy the cost of 1 import car is more than all garage cars cost in gold only cars since the game came out.

Last edited:
Well, quite a few things are broken with the game at the moment...

I just spent my 150 event tokens on the Toyota GT86 R-Spec and didn't get the car. I have no idea why that happened or if I can get those tokens back. Is there any way for me to be refunded with them or be given the car?

Never mind, this has been fixed.

Also on the iPad version of the game the screen size has STILL not been fixed (this has been a persistent problem from day 1 of the game's release and it's even worse with the new upgrade menu now):
image1 (6).PNG

Also, sometimes the car in the unmodified series will spawn much further up the track than usual, giving you a massive advantage over everyone else. I had this happen when setting a time in the Ford Mustang Boss drag car and despite an awful lap, the lap was two seconds quicker than the same awful lap a few attempts ago. I managed to get my time within two tenths of this glitch time eventually, but that needs to be fixed as well.

The car in the post-race menus does not show up as it did a couple updates ago as well.

Also for the exotic imports, is it possible that the x7 imports could cost something like 100k credits as well as an option to buy it for 500 tokens?

Last edited:
I'm loving the graphic overhaul :)

Same. I wasn't aware this game received a significant overhaul but when I hopped on AR 2.0, my mind was blown. This game looks absolutely gorgeous on Max settings. :drool:

Also, some cars have received modelled interiors now! As of writing, the Skyline R34 GT-R, R35 GT-R and Challenger Hellcat are the only cars with interiors so far. Hope to see more in the near future.

It's a very well-waited update! However, I think that you should be able to choose any car as our opponents instead of cars that are in the same performance as you.

@Famine @Jordan
Assoluto Racing 2.3.0 Update (18 December 2019)
WHAT’S NEW
Enter The Green Hell!
- Race on the world’s most legendary track: Nürburgring Nordschleife!
McLaren joins the race
3 New Imports
- McLaren F1 ‘92
- McLaren P1 ‘13
- McLaren 720s ‘17
Car Handling Improvements:
- Renault RS01
- Honda Civic Type-R ‘17
General Improvements:
- Improved semi-slick tires bump effect
- Smoke back for low and medium graphics
- Unregistered users can no longer enter Events or Multiplayer

Amazing to have the Nordschleife in the game! Congrats @jujunosuke. Reminds me back to the times of playing it on Gran Turismo PSP.

Replay (Aiming for sub 6 minutes with stock RS 01):

PSA: if you login between the 24th and 26th of December, you can claim a one time gift of 500 coins, 3 tickets and 200K.

I managed to secure a McLaren P1 from one of the free tickets given a couple of days ago! :cool:

I haven't gotten the best luck getting the McLarens. I keep getting the Special Edition cars that I already own.

I have like 41 cars. Alot of special editions of things I don't really want. Be nice to have the option to trade em in. Sort of like a used car dealer.

Just bought Civic Type R which I do want. Bought Porsche RUF 959 look alike with credits. Just like RUF 997 lookalike impossible to drive as too powerful. Anyone have any hints?

Last edited:
It is sad the Dodge thing didn't continue. That said, I have been impressed with what Assoluto Racing has provided as far as a quality mobile sim racer. I've been fairly impressed even today with AR. I would still recommend Assoluto Racing to mobile racing game fans.

I've been on and off. It's fun for travel (which I can't do with these circumstances...). I do enjoy the Tokyo track and AI drivers.

I've actually been working on my own game for about a year now.

God... I first played this years ago, back when the Civic Type R '97 was the newest car (late 2016 IIRC) and wow. It's crazy different. Handling model is way better, there is AI and graphics are gorgeous. However, the WiFi requirement is irritating when travelling, and the tickets for import thing seems a little grindy. Bought the credit doubler to show my support because I really am loving the new Assoluto. Shame about Dodge...

Hey everyone

Sorry in case this has been asked before: (Since IOS 13 now offers this …)
Can Assoluto be played with a Dualshock controller?

:confused:

That would make EDIT: makes it the new GT PSP for iPad :D

P.S.: Also I wanted to mention that the handbrake changed its behaviour at some moment: It used to be realistic (a substancial tug of the handbrake sent the car in a continuous oversteer motion that felt realistic and seemed to have correct inertia behaviour. Now the handbrake has to be maintained and it creates a weird, unrealistic behaviour. Is that an update or a bug on my device? I have IOS 13 btw)

Last edited:
I redeemed my seven Import Tickets last night to see what I could get. I got about three different car colors, three different wheels, and a Renault Maxi 5 Turbo Rally Car. Pretty cool, I guess.

I got the Subaru, Mitsubishi and Renault Rally spec cars from Import tickets (not all at once, obviously. How cool would that be, though :))

Don't know if there's more or I already have them all.

Still nothing for the McLaren's.

In case you all missed it, the GR Supra and Racing Concept will be added in the next update.

Last edited:
In case you all missed it, the GR Supra and Racing Concept will be added in the next update.

Nice, hopefully this indicates that the timed exclusivity period for the A90 in Gran Turismo is over and we'll begin to see it in more games. 👍

Latest update is now live. As well as the GR Supra and GR Supra Racing Concept, it features the BMW M1 and BMW M1 Race Spec.

From tomorrow, login bonuses are active.

After saving all the gifted tickets and coins for today, I spent 500 coins and 5 tickets all at once and ended up with the last 4 cars in this shot 👍
Screenshot_20200502-083713_Assoluto.jpg

Earlier tonight, I managed to get my PlayStation 3 controller to work with my tablet PC as I played Assoluto Racing. All I needed to do was change up some of the controls for my game pad and play. I used an OTG cable to connect to my wired PS3 controller. I had to press the PS button once when I realized I wasn't moving on the track. Other than that, dare I say I have more accuracy when playing with a controller! I don't expect Gran Turismo ease of driving, but the game handled quite well with my wired experience. I didn't want to fiddle around with trying to get Bluetooth to work, so I kept with the wired PS3 with the OTG cable. I still had to use the tablet screen to navigate through menus. It otherwise played very well. I had better control using a controller than I have in having semi-awkward usage of tapping the screen controls to operate my vehicle.

This is just more credit in Assoluto Racing being a very solid mobile sim racer. If I had more space available on my tablet PC, I'd finally get an update complete for Assoluto Racing.

For some reason, I didn't realize I had a certain game on my tablet PC. I deleted it to free up space, and I later downloaded a big update. I went from about 490 MB left on my device to about 1.5 GB from this deletion. So now I am updated with "Assoluto Racing." I then tried my luck with two Import Tickets, and I just ended up with two custom paints.

My best car in my current garage is the Honda Integra Type R Bonus Edition '01. My first race car in my collection remains the only one- the Renault 5 Turbo Rally Car '80. This thing, unfortunately, is tough to control. I hopefully can get a more decent racing machine to try out in this game if I could.

Back