Assoluto Racing - iOS / Android (Out now on iOS and Android!)

• Thread starter jujunosuke
  • 681 comments
Constructive criticism on the update:

I disliked the addition of the 2017 GTR into the token shop. It:
- is inconsistent with the trend of token cars only being modified versions of dealership cars
- should have been a dealership car, placed next to the previous R35
- is almost the same if not slightly faster than the previous R35
- is therefore not worth 500 tokens at all.
I was hoping for an R-Spec or a Nismo R35. At least make it special if it is going to be a 500 token car.
Hoping a decent handling R35 will come into the game. Would even pay 1000 tokens for a full carbon fiber R-Spec R35.

Also dislike how drift oriented this game is becoming. All R-Spec RWD cars can easily be tuned for drifting, and are thus versatile. The converse does not hold true. Whilst this is both a drifting and racing game, AR should be more racing oriented.

And maybe add the previous Token cars to the Imports. I never got the Chaser and Charger.

Last edited:
Thank you for your support everybody, we are super busy to keep the one update per month rate.

Just one quick answer regarding the fact that the game is becoming drift oriented, that is not true at all.

We had this amazing opportunity with Meihan to officially add their track and we had this new S13 ready to go.
This was the perfect combination and timing to please the AR Drifting community.

I know cars are the things you guys see the most but am surprised no one mentioned the new Stance Shop menu that we added.
This was the most important piece of the update and we let you stance your car at will for absolutely zero cost...
We also reduced the event's coins participation from 10 to 3!

Next update should be our anniversary update and should be pretty Race focused ;)

Thanks again for your support guys and see you for the 2nd anniversary or AR.
It is a great achievement for the small team size that we are :)

Cheers!

Please add as many race events as drift events. Also does the PSI affect unmodified races or just modified? I remember thinking a while back 10 coins for 3k credit reward and event participation was too much and to change it to 3. Looking forward to anniversary update.

Thank you for your support everybody, we are super busy to keep the one update per month rate.

Just one quick answer regarding the fact that the game is becoming drift oriented, that is not true at all.

We had this amazing opportunity with Meihan to officially add their track and we had this new S13 ready to go.
This was the perfect combination and timing to please the AR Drifting community.

I know cars are the things you guys see the most but am surprised no one mentioned the new Stance Shop menu that we added.
This was the most important piece of the update and we let you stance your car at will for absolutely zero cost...
We also reduced the event's coins participation from 10 to 3!

Next update should be our anniversary update and should be pretty Race focused ;)

Thanks again for your support guys and see you for the 2nd anniversary or AR.
It is a great achievement for the small team size that we are :)

Cheers!

Hello guys,I'm MasashiIino,i see u already met me guys before,but now I'm not active in multiplayer since our internet connection is very sluggish.

Anyways,I have a very unimportant question,are you guys are planning to add some older gen subaru wrx sti gdb sedans?i know i am the only one who is suggesting this(there are some cars i hope will be making a debut here other than "new age" subaru wrx sti's like the eg6 SiR,starlet glanza etc)hope you guys understand,and the new one too in near future?anyways compliments to the new update now my wrx sti r spec is now looking sleek,so was my integra bonus edition(i go about 6cm front and 7cm rear since the tires dont go under the fender,but it wont allow me to change offsets ofc),and it doesn't change the car's behavior too much which is very good.

Constructive criticism on the update:

I disliked the addition of the 2017 GTR into the token shop. It:
- is inconsistent with the trend of token cars only being modified versions of dealership cars
- should have been a dealership car, placed next to the previous R35
- is almost the same if not slightly faster than the previous R35
- is therefore not worth 500 tokens at all.
I was hoping for an R-Spec or a Nismo R35. At least make it special if it is going to be a 500 token car.
Hoping a decent handling R35 will come into the game. Would even pay 1000 tokens for a full carbon fiber R-Spec R35.

Also dislike how drift oriented this game is becoming. All R-Spec RWD cars can easily be tuned for drifting, and are thus versatile. The converse does not hold true. Whilst this is both a drifting and racing game, AR should be more racing oriented.

yeah i guess the r35 nismo should've been a token car costing 500 tokens,and a fully carbon fiber r35 for 1000 tokens (i would save for that if it happens ☺️

Hello guys,I'm MasashiIino,i see u already met me guys before,but now I'm not active in multiplayer since our internet connection is very sluggish.

Anyways,I have a very unimportant question,are you guys are planning to add some older gen subaru wrx sti gdb sedans?i know i am the only one who is suggesting this(there are some cars i hope will be making a debut here other than "new age" subaru wrx sti's like the eg6 SiR,starlet glanza etc)hope you guys understand,and the new one too in near future?anyways compliments to the new update now my wrx sti r spec is now looking sleek,so was my integra bonus edition(i go about 6cm front and 7cm rear since the tires dont go under the fender,but it wont allow me to change offsets ofc),and it doesn't change the car's behavior too much which is very good.
I think they should add the other gens of cars already in the game. For the Impreza, we can get the 22B and the new WRX. And maybe add the '90 Supra and the new model :)

Last edited:
I think they should add the other gens of cars already in the game. For the Impreza, we can get the 22B and the new WRX. And maybe add the '90 Supra and the new model :)

the new supra might just be in late 2019 so fingers cross tbh,i dont hate it nor love it,more like it since it's going to be a fast car

Also yes,they should add more older gen cars,my dream car is the 2004 wrx sti blob eye,but there are some cars i wanna see in this game,let us hope ;)

Got good loot from a crate:

Screenshot_20181002-192930_Assoluto.jpg

AMG C63 Black Series

And some eye-catching colors:
Screenshot_20181002-193229_Assoluto.jpg

Galaxy Purple

Screenshot_20181002-193730_Assoluto.jpg

Star Light

What's New

8 Oct 2018
Version 1.28.0

AR 2nd Anniversary Update

WELCOME TO TSUKUBA
- Added Tsukuba Circuit!

RENAULT COMES TO AR
- Added RS 01
- Added Mégane Trophy V6 Race Car
- Added R5 Turbo
- Added Clio R.S. 16

IMPROVEMENTS
- Added password in-game recovery
- Improved tuning of LFA
- Improved handling of RX7 FC3S
- Removed UI during Replay
- Added Touge to race series

Bug Fixes
- Matte colors not displaying correctly fixed
- Suddenly losing clean race on Blue City fixed
- Fixed driver clipping on some cars
- Fixed incorrect BHP display in tuning shop
Wow great cars added and real track. :) Thanks.

What's New

8 Oct 2018
Version 1.28.0

AR 2nd Anniversary Update

WELCOME TO TSUKUBA
- Added Tsukuba Circuit!

RENAULT COMES TO AR
- Added RS 01
- Added Mégane Trophy V6 Race Car
- Added R5 Turbo
- Added Clio R.S. 16

IMPROVEMENTS
- Added password in-game recovery
- Improved tuning of LFA
- Improved handling of RX7 FC3S
- Removed UI during Replay
- Added Touge to race series

Bug Fixes
- Matte colors not displaying correctly fixed
- Suddenly losing clean race on Blue City fixed
- Fixed driver clipping on some cars
- Fixed incorrect BHP display in tuning shop
Wow great cars added and real track. :) Thanks.
One of my favorite tracks and one of my favorite manufacturers! What an update 👍

Just wanted to say I remember popping into this thread a few years ago and I just did again, and I'm impressed at the progress Assoluto has made @jujunosuke! It really feels like a tribute to all my favorite things about Gran Turismo in the early days, but reinvented for mobile! It handles well, the music is fantastic and the car roster is better than what most triple-A titles with licensed cars have. There are some really inspired choices in the selection. Anyway, keep up the amazing work!

@jujunosuke, do you think you can adjust the required time for Touge? I looked at the Unmodified C/B class leaderboard and so far no one has reached it. The best time I saw was a 1:36. I was able to do a 1:50, and that was me being careful.

Last edited:
I really gotta get back into this game but I have been struggling with storage space on my 6s so once I get my XS this Christmas I'll have plenty of space for my favorite mobile racing games

I tried my luck on the Imports since it's 2x the probability to get one for a limited time. I didn't get them, but I did get a Drag spec Mustang 429 which is cool with me :)

What's New

6 Dec 2018
Version 1.30.2

WELCOME CHEVROLET MUSCLE
- Added Corvette Z06
- Added Corvette Stingray LT1 1970
- Added Camaro SS
- Added Camaro SS 1969

IMPORTS
- Added 2 Tuned Cars

IMPROVEMENTS
- 7x Imports now guarantees a car (Duplicate cars give duplicate reward)
- Added a reset button when your car gets stuck
- Improved car models including R34

Bug Fixes
- Fixed off road penalty on Arines ring
- Fixed rim models including
Great update.

What's New

6 Dec 2018
Version 1.30.2

WELCOME CHEVROLET MUSCLE
- Added Corvette Z06
- Added Corvette Stingray LT1 1970
- Added Camaro SS
- Added Camaro SS 1969

IMPORTS
- Added 2 Tuned Cars

IMPROVEMENTS
- 7x Imports now guarantees a car (Duplicate cars give duplicate reward)
- Added a reset button when your car gets stuck
- Improved car models including R34

Bug Fixes
- Fixed off road penalty on Arines ring
- Fixed rim models including
Great update.
Beat me to it :)

The guarantee car still doesn't mean much as it either gives gold or the same car you already got. Yes it means 30 gold or duplicate car minimum but still its so hard to get the cars you want. I wish they made it buyable instead. I rather buy the RS01 for 5000 gold than save up 5000 gold for a small chance I might get it. All the guaranteed car option has done is added the chance to get the same car again and guaranteed pretty much at least 30 gold or same car back as minimum prizes. I don't understand why they had to take away the choice to get a car. People want to drive certain cars and now its a lottery if they ever will get it or not. I yet to get the Megane RS or RS01 and its been over 2 months since they came out. Also the special event 10 gold retry is too high as it is same as non-special events rewards wise. 5-6 gold would be appropriate if you get special cars to drive.

Only reason I complain is the first 2 years I played AR I spent less gold then I did since events and imports were added. I spent around 70000 gold on events and imports I estimate. I think in first 10 months in AR I didn't even watch an advert. I reckon every AR player would use a 2000 gold option to guarantee a new import then the 500 gold option currently available. It was even worse before this update so imagine how frustrating it is for players.

I know imports have given you huge revenue but the fact is there are quite a lot of players get unlucky while others are far more lucky and thats why its frustrating. I am only saying this as new players stand virtually no chance to own all cars due to event costs and import costs.

Also will video recording feature be able again on Assoluto Racing? Funnily enough ad revenues are probably up 30x that in the last few months vs the first 2 years of the game exactly when the video recording feature went. I get AR needs revenue to get more cars and tracks but do it in a more fair way. Since guaranteed car update I spent 6000 gold for 2 cars. I imagine it would have cost probably 15000 gold before to get those 2. Before that I went 5000 gold without a car even 4500 with that on double rate event after I got 2 cars in 7 import tries 500 gold option. Also my 2 cars before double rate event cost 15000 gold.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/artic...-self-regulate-loot-boxes-before-its-too-late

Last edited:
Its a shame imports are not changed. Its turned Assoluto Racing from the best free to play racing game to one of the worst. You have to spend about £2500 worth of gold coins to get all imports. It will most likely grow to £5000 worth of gold coins by end of year. What I don't get is they add cars you can buy with credit but add imports knowing virtually no one will be able to get them unless they spend thousands of gold per car.

Can AR devs justify an average of £100 in game currency per import car? You can say we don't have to use it but there is no other way to get the cars.

Awesome game dude! I've been playing for about a month now. Fantastic work! Thanks for including the Mitsubishi GTO! :)

Been playing this game daily but today cant seem to boot up... played it a few hours ago with no problem. Stuck on the boot up screen saying no internet but I am on Wi-Fi and also tried 4G but keep getting this error. (Pic attached)View attachment 810038

Is this temporary or...?

Using Motorola Moto Z3 Phone and also tried Galaxy Note 5 (both Androids) but game doesnt seem to boot up or work anymore. Really like this game as it reminds me of the PS1/PS2 Gran Turismo games!

Hope issue gets fixed and looking forward to next update

Assoluto Racing has really changed! Overnight, I tried out a few of the new venues. I was first stunned to get an 80K Credit bonus! Afterwards, I first took my S15 Silvia around the Airport in a Free Run. Then, I tried my hand at rally with all four rally stages. I either threw my car off a cliff or put the car on its sides in all four rally tracks. Heading to the finish line, I hit the metallic fence and did a front flip that would have gotten me a gold medal in gymnastics.

Otherwise, I am fond of the evolution of this game. I may use one of my four(?) Tickets and try to land some of those Import Exotics.

Back