Assoluto Racing - iOS / Android (Out now on iOS and Android!)

• Thread starter jujunosuke
  • 681 comments
Its strange out of last 6000 coins I got no car. Is there a quota or something as no way can you be that unlucky each time going on even the odds as some people get lots of cars while I don't get any.

Well, the odds of getting a top tier car is 1.5%...

I already got a Ford GT and Lotus Exos T125 early on and seen others get cars in 6 out of 7 of the list so I don't think it is the % that is the matter. Its like a flawed system where others get lucky while some don't.

The only car I got so far is a Drift spec 370Z.

Just did another crate and got a V2 R-Spec GT86.

Last edited:
I just realised today that the thottle slider works on my phone. I just had to move the handbrake or be more precise clicking it. Now I get why I am so slow on wheelspin cars and league events as you need the throttle slider and you go miles faster. I wish I found it sooner but this update, especially the mr2 made it neccessary to check settings. @jujunosuke Are there any plans to bring back recording. I know you can use a screen recorder but I preferred it like before. Currently I use a camera for any laps I do as I use old iOS on the phone I mainly use for Assoluto Racing so no screen recorder option.

Thanks so much for the new cars but you should make all cars buyable with gold even if the prices are high including the league events by being able to buy tokens so lesser talented players can enjoy the new car.

Just realised that this update downforce system is all wrong. If you get the lucky downforce you can gain seconds easily on a lap. A new update has to come out and even leaderboard reset.

Looks like I lost my savegame :(

@jujunosuke , I was registered in the game (as VOLK_TE37) but haven't played for a year. And I lost my password. :ouch:
I reinstalled the game today, but couldn't login under my old name so I registered under a new one. Is there still a way to relogin under my old account and restore my progress?

Please can you make Exotic Import cars purchaseable with Gold as a fixed price. That is better than 500 gold going on Paints and Rims especially when you get a few cars and the odds become less and less?

Please can you make Exotic Import cars purchaseable with Gold as a fixed price. That is better than 500 gold going on Paints and Rims especially when you get a few cars and the odds become less and less?
Tbh noone will use the gambling system if that happens... And if you think devs are evil for wanting to make money - there are literally devs who make sequels of games with less content than before and then readding that content as paid DLC. Now that's evil...

The new system has made it completely unfair. The token cars is bad enough but now these Exotic Import Cars means someone could get all the cars using lets say 5000 gold and another user could use 50000 gold and still not have all the cars.

Edit: just tried 500 gold again and got no car or gold back. I think I must have used 15000 gold worth for the 500 gold 7 import tries getting no car now. I would say unless you have 50000 gold and even then a lot of luck you got very little chance of owning the 15 cars of the exotic imports. I wish I saved my gold now. Just to put that into perspective, if you spent real money in the game to get gold coins based on the 7000 gold option, there is a small chance you might get 15 cars of Exotic imports if you spend around £600.

I say 50000 gold as the odds seem to be extremely low to get a car, the more you have. Also some users could get lucky spending 5000 gold and get 15 cars so it seems a really unfair system.

There is supposed to be an 8% chance to get the cars I am trying to get but out of around last 150 tries I got no cars so lets say 150 tries I got no car so if I get even 1 car out of 157 tries my odds are still in the 0.64% range for the 8% chance cars. You know its bad that I would be happy if next time I get a car to make it better than the 0% record I had for a while.

I think I spent around 18000 gold to get 9 cars but its mainly been the last 12000 gold I got like around 2 cars that has been so frustrating.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna say, I completely suck at the Community drift events. I only got 1400 points on the Supra and 2800 on the AMG. At least I get participation rewards.

I think I maybe scraped into the top 1000 sometimes in the drift events but usually out of top 1000 like in these 2 events. The problem is you have to not lose multiplier and somehow keep increasing multiplier efficiently which I am bad at. I wish there was a way to swap gold for tokens as that way you could get the 2 new cars even if expensive. At the moment out of the 15 exotic import cars and 3 token cars I got 1 token car and 9 exotic import cars. I am sure with the gold I spent I would have had 18 of the cars if they were all buyable.

Edit: with my last free ticket I never lost the multiplier once on c63s yamagata and went 2502 in the leaderboard with 28031 points, my best ever drift score I believe. I will have 240 tokens after this round of events 10 short of the chaser D-spec. I really need tracks like Blue City, Yamagata or AR Official Raceway with cars that suit me to get the big tokens. Hopefully I get some tokens with log in bonus soon.

Last edited:
I received no reward for Supra event so 5 less tokens mainly due to new events listed being 2 so I think the system forgot the special 3rd event last time around so I only have 235 tokens vs the 240 I should have. Edit: Just seen 3rd event added and got my reward. Glad it is 2 races this time as I am not good at drifting.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm not touching drifting anymore. I don't know how everyone is getting so many points in these events when I can barely scratch 1000.

I think they just maximise the multiplier perfectly. I just scored 32563 with 9 combos. I think they probably hit about 14 combos and make alot at the end. I think the faster you go and the multipliers you get score much higher so thats how they do it. I think I could hit 50000 on an optimum try for me.

Just spent another 1500 gold for 21 tries thinking maybe I am due some luck. Got 8 body paints 4 rim paints, 38000 worth of credit from 8 credits and 30 gold back from 1500 gold spent. So I think now I spent 20000 gold and I have had 1 car lol. Total is like around 23000 gold spent for 9 cars.

I am starting to think you need 100000 coins to get the next 6 cars and even then I give that less then a 3% chance of that happening. I think I spent more gold on exotic imports now then I did to buy the other cars since release date. You should change the description on the Gacha system to say unless you are really lucky it's unlikely you will ever own those 15 cars unless you watch £1000 worth of gold coins through videos.

The worst part was I was saving gold up to see if you make it buyable but thought I am due the cars now as I can't have only 1 car from 20000 gold but that is what happened. Last car I got was a 370z d spec on 14th July. I am not 100% sure how much I spent as I didn't screenshot everything so it might be 15000 gold or 20000 gold but it feels around the 20000-23000 gold mark.

Last edited:
What's New

3 Aug 2018
Version 1.26.1

NEW CARS
- Mazda RX7 FC3S added to Manufacturers Shop
- 3 cars added to Exotic Imports

USER PROFILE ADDED
- Check Global Ranking and Username
- Change Flag

NEW SHOP ITEMS
- AR Starter Pack added
- New Bonus Packs added

CAR IMPROVEMENTS
- Brushed up a few models
- AE86 Rims fix

IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed brake lights for some imports car
- General improvements on car ride height.
- Added Chinese, Hungarian, and Indonesian Flags

BUG FIXES
- Lotus T125 Racing Bug Fixed
I wonder if leaderboard was reset? I will play later. Also the shop items are pointless, as 12 import tries you are unlikely to get a car. Even if you put 120 import tries on top donation I doubt anyone would buy it. You probably need at least 500 import tries to stand a chance to get all the cars.

Went and bought the Starter pack for the heck of it and it paid off.

Had enough coins to get the high prize crate and got 2 cars!
Screenshot_20180803-210211_Assoluto.jpg

Peugeot RCZ R-Spec

Screenshot_20180803-210406_Assoluto.jpg

Subaru STi R-Spec

Also had enough tokens to get the 86 so I can showcase my new Magma paint :)
Screenshot_20180803-210605_Assoluto.jpg

Did okay with this week's events. Blue City is an easy track to drift and almost got 20k.

I have yet to get a car since July 14th. I decided from today I will not spend any gold on the gacha system again or any free import tickets from login bonuses as you have around 0.01% chance of getting a car now until they fix it. Take away duplicate car rewards for small gold and get guaranteed car you don't have and improve the odds by double or make the cars buyable like before.

More token cars would be nice! They're getting outnumbered by all these new exotics. Great job on the game~
Maybe a full carbon fiber R35 GTR as an R-Spec Token Car for 1500 tokens. :)

Last edited:
Getting slightly better with the Singleplayer drift events. Just need to find the right car and tune for the small drift tracks and Touge (that one will be tough). I mostly use my S-tuned M3 E30 and A-tuned Skyline 2000 HT.

What's New

6 Sep 2018
Version 1.27.1

ALL NEW STANCE SHOP
- Adjust Ride Height, Camber, Wheel Offset, and Rim Size

NEW RACETRACK
Added Meihan C Course

NEW CARS
- Nissan Silvia S13 K’s
- Nissan Fairlady Z33

NEW TOKEN SHOP CARS
- RetroFlex twins
- Nissan GTR 2017

NEW FEATURES
- Added Fuse Removal for Skyline GTR (RWD Mode)

Back