Assoluto Racing - iOS / Android (Out now on iOS and Android!)

• Thread starter jujunosuke
  • 681 comments
I am pretty sure i want at least these 3.

We need at least one M5 so the E39 is a great choice.
The M3 E46 is by far one of the most popular M3.

The M4 Coupe because its modern and have a beautiful color.

But i don't know for the last one.

The BMW M3 E30 ?
Seems like a good choice.

That would give this line up.

The BMW M3 E30
BMW M5 E39
BMW M3 E46
BMW M4 Coupe 2014

You should probably set the time limits a bit higher. I can't get anything in the C/B races. I have a nearly maxed Eclipse and still no luck.

It's the car. Sell it an grind for an Evo X.
That's what I did and it worked out pretty well.

That was going to be my second choice. Either the Evo or Silvia. Time for some grinding...

Am I missing something, or can't we choose blue or green paint?

There are plenty of greys, oranges or reds, but no other colors.

I guess, i miss a button?

Can I suggest something? @jujunosuke

Been playing this and I seem to enjoy this game a lot. It felt like GTPSP but optimized for smartphones.

I suggest....
- Will you be adding race cars? (This is a question though.)
- A personal garage. You can personalize everything. Try checking Gear Club for an example.
- The ability to use gamepads. Not just gamepads but PS and Xbox controllers. Make it recognizable when someone uses the Sixaxis Controller app.

I was able to pick this game up and everything was cool and all, but I get the feeling that RWD's are very easy to spin out in the game. Soundtrack, graphics, physics and even the car upgrades were all well done, I managed to fully upgrade my Peugeot RCZ.

This game has lots of potential, to maybe even beat the first GT Racing game: "GT Racing: Motor Academy", as well as Real Racing 3 and Asphalt 8.

And on top of that, here's one suggestion, I'd hope to see the BMW M3 GTR (Race) '01 into the game one day.

13606816_1062101930504579_3955221398924513452_n.png

Lotus? :bowdown:

Manual is something I need practice more. I do manual for Forza and GT, but this is kinda different.

And a new feature idea, Photo Mode.

Last edited:
Hey juju, in the stock races there aren't any A, S or S+ cars to get. I thought the GT-R was S in the betas.

I was wondering if there were any plans to implement visual modifications (rear wings, front splitters, carbon hoods, racing numbers etc.) ?

Also, an arcade mode would be a very welcome addition.

Good work so far, I will be looking forward to following this game's development. :)👍

Back