Assoluto Racing - iOS / Android (Out now on iOS and Android!)

• Thread starter jujunosuke
  • 681 comments
Assoluto Racing 1.0.14 is out!

- Updated Physics
- Added Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX MR
- Added 2 Rims
- Added 4 Colors
- MFi Controller Support (BETA)
- Added Penalty time to Unmodified Series
- Improved Usability
- Improved Performance

Assoluto_1.0.14.png

Is it me or does the RWD cars prone to sliding too much ? I can't get pass the license test Cricle in RWD using the S2k lol

HI GTboyz, may i ask which version of the game are you using?

For this test you need to be super careful with the gas input.
If you are using the latest version and still find it too hard, i might lower the time a bit in a future update.

HI GTboyz, may i ask which version of the game are you using?

For this test you need to be super careful with the gas input.
If you are using the latest version and still find it too hard, i might lower the time a bit in a future update.
Ah shoot, i haven't update it yet. I'll try updating it first then.

Edit : updated it and it was fine now, but i have to ask, did you fix the time limit for that circle in RWD level ? Because before update the bronze one is 39 seconds and now it's 45 seconds.

Last edited:
Awesome mate, you are super quick!!
Congratulations to reach 1st in the leader-board.
Thanks. Surprised on a lot of the leaderboards, it is possible to get 1st on first attempt. Really controllable using the accelerometer and the physics seem to be getting better. 👍

Out of interest, is it possible to set render resolution lower as I think that will help a lot with battery life, thermals and performance?

Thanks. Surprised on a lot of the leaderboards, it is possible to get 1st on first attempt. Really controllable using the accelerometer and the physics seem to be getting better. 👍

Out of interest, is it possible to set render resolution lower as I think that will help a lot with battery life, thermals and performance?

1st using the accelerometer?
Your talented... can't get good time with it. Wheel is where i get the best precision.

Maybe I'm just a tad incompetent, but the 100m test seems to be impossible to gold. I got the game earlier this morning and tried the test and with a little bit of work got the silver. I moved on to the second one and was met with gold on the second try, so I went back and tried for probably half an hour but all I could muster was a 9.211, is there something I'm missing, an ideal rpm for when the clutch drops? I've tried many things but still no dice, anyone have any advice for me or is this one purposely impossible to gold?

Maybe I'm just a tad incompetent, but the 100m test seems to be impossible to gold. I got the game earlier this morning and tried the test and with a little bit of work got the silver. I moved on to the second one and was met with gold on the second try, so I went back and tried for probably half an hour but all I could muster was a 9.211, is there something I'm missing, an ideal rpm for when the clutch drops? I've tried many things but still no dice, anyone have any advice for me or is this one purposely impossible to gold?

There is the possibility with the physics that changed recently that the gold is impossible to get.
I will check that.

When can we expect the drift mode?

Hi GT.
I am working super hard on the Drift Mod ATM.
The difficult part is that it need at least 4 Tracks to deliver something exiting to the user.

The first complete one is the Docks, we will give it as a preview of the Drift Mode in the next release.
We need 3 others tracks.

That is taking time for sure, but 4 new Racetracks will bring that game to a new level.

Really enjoying this game, exactly what I wanted on mobile. Was wondering if you had any plans to add some rally tracks? Those were so much fun in the GT games; steep hills, mix of dirt and pavement, that kind of stuff.

@jujunosuke I just started playing Assoluto Racing a few days ago, and I can easily say that it is the best IOS racing game I've ever played! It's simply lots of fun, has nice selection of cars, realistic physics, fun events, and on-point car sounds! You've done a great job with this game, my friend, and I hope you keep up the great work!

Hi GT.
I am working super hard on the Drift Mod ATM.
The difficult part is that it need at least 4 Tracks to deliver something exiting to the user.

The first complete one is the Docks, we will give it as a preview of the Drift Mode in the next release.
We need 3 others tracks.

That is taking time for sure, but 4 new Racetracks will bring that game to a new level.

Please tell me you're working on a mountain pass!!!

@jujunosuke I just started playing Assoluto Racing a few days ago, and I can easily say that it is the best IOS racing game I've ever played! It's simply lots of fun, has nice selection of cars, realistic physics, fun events, and on-point car sounds! You've done a great job with this game, my friend, and I hope you keep up the great work!

Thank you so much! i am really happy to read this, you made my day!
We'll continue to bring nice contents for you guys.

Please tell me you're working on a mountain pass!!!

Yes, i can confirm that :)
Japanese Touge style uphill and downhill.

Ok, just a few constructive criticisms:

image.png

The launch screen needs to be optimized for IPhone 6 displays. There's a very unattractive black bar along the left side.

• I think watching ads for 150cr. or something would be a nice option to grind for tuning parts or wheel paints.

• A rear view button for looking behind while driving.

• A few more songs for the menu, or at least the option for using songs already present on your phone for menus and racing.

But hey, I have my RCZ looking like my old 450pp online tuned version in GT6:

image.png

Anyone care to share their tuning setups? I'm trying to get a good setup for my soon to be S class Evo IX.

Back