Assoluto Racing - iOS / Android (Out now on iOS and Android!)

• Thread starter jujunosuke
  • 681 comments
Thank you for adding Mazda!

But I wonder, if we will be able to change the wheels of the '95 MX-5, soon?

Thank you everyone for the feedback, sorry for not answering, i had been very busy.
I also would like to Thanks GTPlanet for mentioning the game in one of their article, that support is awesome.

A very bug update is coming soon that should improve the graphics and also run smoother on some lower end Android devices.

Game is moving forward pretty nicely and we will soon add some more manufacturers and tracks.

As some people mentioned, it would be nice to have other cars on the track and we are working on it.

I guess implementing a strong AI would be quite hard so it might be a better solution to add some ghost of other players and compete with ghost.

If you have other ideas be sure to let me know :)

If you have issues about the game or bug report please contact me here.
Mention that you are a user from GTPlanet and you will get a faster answer ;)

contact@assolutoracing.com

@GTvsForza Your photo mode screenshots looks like GT6 on mobile!

Thank you everyone for the feedback, sorry for not answering, i had been very busy.
I also would like to Thanks GTPlanet for mentioning the game in one of their article, that support is awesome.

A very bug update is coming soon that should improve the graphics and also run smoother on some lower end Android devices.

Game is moving forward pretty nicely and we will soon add some more manufacturers and tracks.

As some people mentioned, it would be nice to have other cars on the track and we are working on it.

I guess implementing a strong AI would be quite hard so it might be a better solution to add some ghost of other players and compete with ghost.

Well, two things:

1: I've been earning about 6k to 7k credits on the Togue Pass Free Run... (with double credits) and now I'm only earning about 1-2k. Why is that?

2: Can we have a very tight, twisty, precision driving course almost like the Cone Maze from GT5? (could be one of the advanced tests with an M5 that can barely fit... :P ) Also, it kinda bugs me that the slick tires still have tread of them and they look like the standard tires...

The Civic is my favorite :) I made it look like it's SPOON tuned version.

Well, two things:

1: I've been earning about 6k to 7k credits on the Togue Pass Free Run... (with double credits) and now I'm only earning about 1-2k. Why is that?

2: Can we have a very tight, twisty, precision driving course almost like the Cone Maze from GT5? (could be one of the advanced tests with an M5 that can barely fit... :P ) Also, it kinda bugs me that the slick tires still have tread of them and they look like the standard tires...

Your first question sounds like a bug to me. Let me look into it.
7k credits for a Touge pass seems way too much tho haha.

For the second one, we are working on it.
The look of the tire will be improved soon and the visual will match the tire choice.

@jujunosuke, I still have a quick question :lol:

I'm not trying to discredit you or your work but we've just had a few issues in the past on these forums.

All cars in Assoluto Racing are officialy licensed.
We are one of the few indies that talk to manufacturers and license the cars.

Have a look at the credits section inside the game.

A quick screenshot of the different tires we made. (Coming soon).
Capture d’écran 2017-01-25 à 16.18.47.png Capture d’écran 2017-01-25 à 16.19.00.png Capture d’écran 2017-01-25 à 16.19.12.png Capture d’écran 2017-01-25 à 16.19.25.png

You wouldn't happen to have any evidence to confirm that you have made the proper licensing contracts with the car manufacturers? Not that I wish to cast doubt upon your integrity and hard work on Assoluto Racing, but an indie developer having so many different car licenses is a very impressive achievement and I would love to have solid confirmation that this is indeed the case. :)

Have a look at the credits section inside the game.
Yyyyyeah, I know what the credits say and I know what you've said but we've had instances in the past where people have said the same thing so you'll have to forgive my lack of trust in what you say.

@Huks
@C_R5_575TLR

Are you guys serious? Do you guys understand that displaying official message of car manufacturers on a game released in the Apple Store is passible of serious penalty if it happen to be fake?

I am sorry but i have no evidence to show to you, especially since every contract as a non divulgation disclosure..

Last edited:
Are you guys serious? Do you guys understand that displaying official message of car manufacturers on a game in the Apple Store is passible of serious penalty?
There was a game that used a blatant Mercedes VGT copy (didn't even bother to remove the badges) which, IIRC, was released on iOS. Sometimes things slip through the cracks, hence my curiosity.

I am sorry but i have no evidence to show to you, especially since every contract as a non divulgation disclosure..
That's a shame.

That's a shame.
A shame ? You asked me a question i answered it.

I am sorry but did you asked Kunos from Assetto Corsa to show proof of licensing?
The shame is the way you put my parol and the official "licensed by" writing inside the game credits in doubt.

Seriously that conversation doesn't make sens.

A shame ? You asked me a question i answered
And, as I said, it's a shame you can't fully put my mind at ease because, believe it or not, I wanted you to prove me wrong.
I am sorry but did you asked Kunos from Assetto Corsa to show proof of licensing?
If I could, I probably would. Not gonna lie.
The shame is the way you put my parol and the official "licensed by" writing inside the game credits in doubt.
Other instances have made me cynical, so yeah a small bit of writing doesn't prove too much for me.
Seriously that conversation doesn't make sens.
It doesn't?

And, as I said, it's a shame you can't fully put my mind at ease because, believe it or not, I wanted you to prove me wrong.

If I could, I probably would. Not gonna lie.

Other instances have made me cynical, so yeah a small bit of writing doesn't prove too much for me.

It doesn't?

Right, so the licensing screen that shows up on every racing game during loading is something you push aside as being legitimate and because you can take this developer to task on that, you will? I don't know much about car licensing in games but I doubt there is very much that is allowed to be talked about any given license contract. Each one likely comes with an NDA so that developers can't talk to each other to find out who got a better deal on what and any other host of reasons.

The Project Ignition guy made some ridiculous claims about licensing and claimed he got BMW, McLaren, and Ford for free. Now @jujunosuke has one of those and I'm sure he'd tell you it was not free and has talked previously in general about licensing and how it can change day to day until official release. I have no problems believing what he says about his licenses because of in game proof and that he won't talk about it in detail because no developer that was legitimate before has talked about details that are in their deals.

Right, so the licensing screen that shows up on every racing game during loading is something you push aside as being legitimate and because you can take this developer to task on that, you will?
There's a bit of a difference between say, Polyphony and the developers of Assoluto. An emerging developer, in similar circumstances as previous ones here on GTP raised my suspicions so I asked. Unfortunately he can't show us contracts and that's fair enough.
I don't know much about car licensing in games but I doubt there is very much that is allowed to be talked about any given license contract. Each one likely comes with an NDA so that developers can't talk to each other to find out who got a better deal on what and any other host of reasons.
Which, as I said, is a shame because I did actually just want some closure on my doubts because Assoluto is actually a fantastic game.
The Project Ignition guy made some ridiculous claims about licensing and claimed he got BMW, McLaren, and Ford for free. Now @jujunosuke has one of those and I'm sure he'd tell you it was not free and has talked previously in general about licensing and how it can change day to day until official release. I have no problems believing what he says about his licenses because of in game proof and that he won't talk about it in detail because no developer that was legitimate before has talked about details that are in their deals.
I haven't read any previous posts on licensing so I haven't seen him talk about it, which is my bad. I should have checked before I asked. I also don't have an issue with him not being able to share details, as I've said quite a few times now.

Which, as I said, is a shame because I did actually just want some closure on my doubts because Assoluto is actually a fantastic game.

Glad to hear that you are not just here to bash :)

As this was getting embarrassing for me, the project, and all people who supported that project to happen, i sent a message to GTPlanet team to show proof of licensing to them "In private" and clear the situation.

Now just wait please.

I apologise for any negative effects my questions have caused, it was just a surprise to see an indie developer have so many licensed cars on a free game. Don't go to any trouble on my behalf, I'm just a random guy on the Internet.

Good luck with your project and I promise I'll be less of an ass next time we talk :lol:

Right, so the licensing screen that shows up on every racing game during loading is something you push aside as being legitimate and because you can take this developer to task on that, you will? I don't know much about car licensing in games but I doubt there is very much that is allowed to be talked about any given license contract. Each one likely comes with an NDA so that developers can't talk to each other to find out who got a better deal on what and any other host of reasons.

This!

Yyyyyeah, I know what the credits say and I know what you've said but we've had instances in the past where people have said the same thing so you'll have to forgive my lack of trust in what you say.

Furthermore.
The thread created by the person who blatantly ripped parts from @jujunosuke's previous project without permission.
And kept on nagging, harassing him about hiring him and whining about it in the thread if he didn't felt heard.

Some questionable behaviour that makes me indeed doubt his claims about the licenses.

Nothing wrong with being a bit cynical or a bit sceptical, but the game has been released for 8 months now and I do believe Apple is fairly strict with their App review policy regarding IP and other trademarked items.
So if something would be amiss with the licenses I's assume Apple would have blocked it.

Yes I have been closely involved with the development of the game which may make look biased I must admit.
But I've seen the effort, time and passion @jujunosuke and the others put into the game.
To be working on something for the better part of three years, it would be extremely silly and unlikely to let it all go to waste and risking fines on the licenses of the cars.

Last edited:
Furthermore.
The thread created by the person who blatantly ripped parts from @jujunosuke's previous project without permission.
And kept on nagging, harassing him about hiring him and whining about it in the thread if he didn't felt heard.

Some questionable behaviour that makes me indeed doubt his claims about the licenses.
I had no clue of any of this.
Nothing wrong with being a bit cynical or a bit sceptical, but the game has been released for 8 months now and I do believe Apple is fairly strict with their App review policy regarding IP and other trademarked items.
So if something would be amiss with the licenses I's assume Apple would have blocked it.
I didn't realise it had been out for so long, I didn't do my homework and have already said that's my problem.
Yes I have been closely involved with the development of the game which may make look biased I must admit.
But I've seen the effort, time and passion @jujunosuke and the others put into the game.
To be working on something for the better part of three years, it would be extremely silly and unlikely to let it all go to waste and risking fines on the licenses of the cars.
As I've already said, I know it's a fantastic project. It being free and having manufacturers licensed by an indie Dev was just surprising to me. As I've said, I should have read a bit more into the project before making judgements.

I had no clue of any of this.

I didn't realise it had been out for so long, I didn't do my homework and have already said that's my problem.

As I've already said, I know it's a fantastic project. It being free and having manufacturers licensed by an indie Dev was just surprising to me. As I've said, I should have read a bit more into the project before making judgements.

That's why I was providing some context. ;)
I fully understand your scepticism with the internet these days.👍

Last edited:
That's why I was providing some context. ;)
I fully understand your scepticism with the internet these days.👍
That and I'm just a cynical so and so :lol:

Anyway, I'll stop polluting the thread with my nonsense and apologise to @jujunosuke one last time.

@jujunosuke
If it's possible, could you add support to custom map buttons? I have a USB keyboard I use for some games and would like to do the same with this one.

You wouldn't happen to have any evidence to confirm that you have made the proper licensing contracts with the car manufacturers? Not that I wish to cast doubt upon your integrity and hard work on Assoluto Racing, but an indie developer having so many different car licenses is a very impressive achievement and I would love to have solid confirmation that this is indeed the case. :)
As this was getting embarrassing for me, the project, and all people who supported that project to happen, i sent a message to GTPlanet team to show proof of licensing to them "In private" and clear the situation.
At @jujunosuke's request, I have reviewed some of the legal documents related to Assoluto and can confirm he is using licensed content in the game with proper authority and permission.

Back