Assoluto Racing - iOS / Android (Out now on iOS and Android!)

• Thread starter jujunosuke
  • 681 comments
Yes they are, European cars planned, for those who subscribed to newsletter, you can have some exclusive info that we send few days ago :)

@GTHuayra For your phone problem, let me have a look!

The Ultimate Driving Machines are here! Take AR's first new manufacturer for a spin today!

NEW MANUFACTURER
- Added BMW M3 E30
- Added BMW M3 E46
- Added BMW M5 E60

FEATURES
- Added 3D Touch support

USABILITY
- Increased size of sliders
- Added a Dead Zone to controller direction

LANGUAGE
- Improved Italian Translation

BUG FIXES
- Fixed a bug where car would not go back with controller and automatic transmission
- Fixed gear naming

store_new_manufacturer2.png

The Ultimate Driving Machines are here! Take AR's first new manufacturer for a spin today!

NEW MANUFACTURER
- Added BMW M3 E30
- Added BMW M3 E46
- Added BMW M5 E60

FEATURES
- Added 3D Touch support

USABILITY
- Increased size of sliders
- Added a Dead Zone to controller direction

LANGUAGE
- Improved Italian Translation

BUG FIXES
- Fixed a bug where car would not go back with controller and automatic transmission
- Fixed gear naming

View attachment 603871
Screenshot_2016-11-05-17-05-11.png
Screenshot_2016-11-05-10-29-52.png

For a mobile game, you guys totally got the straight 6 sound on point. It sounds amazing and it feels so planted on the corners. But what's with the rough edges on the E46 model?

Could it be related to a graphicaI bug i'm having? Because this is how the game looked a few versions ago:

Screenshot_2016-09-01-10-50-51.png

And this is how the game looked after I updated the game:

Screenshot_2016-11-05-17-04-01.png

I'm running an Asus Zenfone 3 by the way. I hope you guys can resolve this issue soon enough, and thanks for the Bimmers too!:cheers:

I have found that there is a strange shadow on the bottom of the car wheels.

@GTHuayra For your phone problem, let me have a look![/QUOTE]

Please help, I really want to try these lovely Beemers!

I just came up with a cool idea for a new "expansion".

Karts
Kart Track based in Docks

Just a suggestion :)

Could we please increase credit earning speed? Maybe two or three times what we have now? Because 3-4 thousand for a 5 lap blue city test appeals to me.
1.3.0 IS WORKING ON VODAFONE SMART FIRST 6!!!! :)
Graphics are down, but I don't care!

Possibly some Euro supercars? Some more GT-R rivals?
Thanks anyway!

Good to see M cars in the game. My younger brother said I will struggle to come close to his times, that he and some others are on another level now in the time I haven't played. He showed me one of his best laps, I said to him there's at least 5 tenths left in the car. Gave it a go and I managed to beat him by a little more than that with a few tenths left in it. Wonder if person currently in second place will beat my time, according to my brother he has finished first in all events he has competed in on the official forum.

Hi guys sorry for now answering all your questions, i had a crazy week working on this next update..

Drift Mode is ready!

1.4.0_update.png

NEW GAME MODE
- Added Drift Series

3 NEW RACETRACKS
- Daikokuten
- Sportsland Yamanashi
- Touge

2 NEW CARS
- Added Nissan S13 240SX
- Added Nissan S14 200SX

8 NEW RIMS

PHYSICS
- Improved lateral grip

BUG FIXES
- Improved Traction Control system
- Fixed cars that act weirdly at very high speed
- Rebuild all old rims with Blur effects

Hey @jujunosuke . I have a serious problem with AR on my ipad Air 2 with iOS 10.1.1 since the latest update of AR.

I already restartet AR several times and hard resettet my iPad but the bug still exists. This happens on every event (free run, race, time trial etc.) and every time.

That bug started after i watched a replay (which had a bug that the wheels didnt move and i was able to throttle and brake (without effecting the car but the sound got "louder").

By the way, great Job with the game so far. The physics are the best i have seen on an iOS device (even better the CarX Drift racing IMO) yet.
Would be great to have an option of slider controls for throttle and brakes and to be able to race against AI cars.

Last edited:
Hey @jujunosuke . I have a serious problem with AR on my ipad Air 2 with iOS 10.1.1 since the latest update of AR.

I already restartet AR several times and hard resettet my iPad but the bug still exists. This happens on every event (free run, race, time trial etc.) and every time.

That bug started after i watched a replay (which had a bug that the wheels didnt move and i was able to throttle and brake (without effecting the car but the sound got "louder").

By the way, great Job with the game so far. The physics are the best i have seen on an iOS device (even better the CarX Drift racing IMO) yet.
Would be great to have an option of slider controls for throttle and brakes and to be able to race against AI cars.

Thanks for the sweet comment!
I have looked at this bug on many on my devices and couldn't replicate the issue, it is terrible...
I am looking at it right now but seems hard to debug because apparently it does not happen all the time but only sometimes?

Thanks for the sweet comment!
I have looked at this bug on many on my devices and couldn't replicate the issue, it is terrible...
I am looking at it right now but seems hard to debug because apparently it does not happen all the time but only sometimes?
In my case it happens at every attempt to drive :indiff:

When i delete and redownload the game, would my progress then be deleted?

In my case it happens at every attempt to drive :indiff:

When i delete and redownload the game, would my progress then be deleted?

Apparently reinstalling the game solve the issue.
Can you confirm me this?

Be sure to first save your data on the cloud before doing so!

Apparently reinstalling the game solve the issue.
Can you confirm me this?

Be sure to first save your data on the cloud before doing so!
Just deleted and redownloaded the game - the bug still exists and i cant play :indiff:

Maybe something wrong with the savegame? I loaded the cloud save, my account is "ron86".

Just deleted and redownloaded the game - the bug still exists and i cant play :indiff:

Maybe something wrong with the savegame? I loaded the cloud save, my account is "ron86".

No, i think there are nothing wrong with the cloudsave.
That is just a regular bug that i need to fix.

The good news is that thanks to your video i was able to see some critical information.

Looks like from 2 to 1 something weird is happening. (There might be an error somewhere that make the game to stop).

Would you like to be a beta tester and help me fixing that bug?
If yes, please send me your mail address in PM.

I am getting really addicted to this game now some real drift courses are added. Will you add more Japanese tracks like Meihan Sportsland or Nikko Circuit? Also are you planning to add more visual customization like bodykits for the cars? Also would be nice to see some more suspension options like lowering your car and offset from the wheels so it got a nice stance. Thanks for the update once its a lot of fun with controller.

@jujunosuke I have been trouble saving my to my cloud on my iPod to my new correct iPhone Any help? Like I sign in with the same acc but it doesn't come up it restarts?

This game totally flew under my radar! I followed your RR thread keenly way back @jujunosuke and had no idea it had morphed into this. Very cool game. Only one small question I have is that it is called Assoluto Racing so I wondered if there are any plans for AI cars? Or if not, perhaps some ghost saves of other players who seem a good match?

@jujunosuke
Great game! I downloaded it a few months ago, but haven't really out much time into it... Until today. The game plays great on high graphics on my Droid Turbo. Very smooth. I've only made it through the first 6 races, so not very deep into the have yet.
So far, some us the things I've liked is the ease of getting to a race. Controls are easy enough to understand. And there seems to be a decent amount of variety to game play.
Some things I would like to see... Well, perhaps I just didn't look hard enough and these exist, but self placement of buttons, especially the "virtual wheel" control. I find that on my phone at least, the wheel is to far to the right, as such turning right doesn't work out well. My second issue is using the phones gyros. The implementation isn't bad, but the screen movement is. It doesn't run well on my phone, and ends up being a bit glitchy with fps dropping quite low. Being able to turn the screen motion off would be great.
Overall though, the game is very good, and very well put together. Great job. Definitely looking forward to seeing this gave develop further.

I have a quick question. How did you get the licenses for the various cars in this game?

Latest Posts

Back