Assoluto Racing - iOS / Android (Out now on iOS and Android!)

• Thread starter jujunosuke
  • 681 comments
View attachment 626213
mazda_mx-5_16-png.626213

Waow, what a nice shot!

1.6.0 is out!
LOTUS joins the Assoluto family!

Lotus.png

NEW MANUFACTURER
- Lotus Elise 250 Cup
- Lotus Exige Sport 350
- Lotus 3-Eleven

NEW RACETRACK
- Added Waldorf Racetrack

IMPROVEMENTS
- Brand new Home Screen
- Better Graphics (HDR Lighting)
- Better Performance for low end devices.
- Added a new Level of quality (MAX)
- Added Smoke on Dirt surface
- Added new set of Blow off valves sounds

ADDED NEW LANGUAGE
- Added Polish

BUG FIXES
- Fixed laggy homescreen
- Fixed moving and unselectable menus
- Fixed flickering shadows
- Fixed Race that freeze after countdown
- Fixed Blow of valve sound that don't trigger

Where does Assoluto save the screenshots?
You can decide where to save them.

On your smartphone photo list or you can upload your screenshot to Facebook or other supported social media platform.
Does that answer your question?

Well, if I take a photo, the game offers me a plethora of options to share or upload the photo, but I can't find an option to just save it locally. I'm on Android 6.0, btw.

3D tuning saved the screenshots in my gallery and I wonder if Assoluto saves them anywhere else, if I don't want them to be uploaded or shared?

Well, if I take a photo, the game offers me a plethora of options to share or upload the photo, but I can't find an option to just save it locally. I'm on Android 6.0, btw.

3D tuning saved the screenshots in my gallery and I wonder if Assoluto saves them anywhere else, if I don't want them to be uploaded or shared?
Yes there should be an option to save on your phone without sharing, but i am not super familiar with Android tho.
Maybe look at your Android photo app and see if its available in the list.

If you upload to the default Google Photo app it saves the screenshot in your Photo app folder locally.(Unless you use any form of synchronization of that folder)
You just upload it to the app so to speak.

mitsubishi_lancer_evo_ix.png

Got my Lancer. Now to do more grinding to get the Beemers and the Lotuses. I could buy the packs, but what's the fun in that :)

1.7.0 is out now!

For those who have been supporting us by watching videos ads, its time to get your reward now!
For all the others, these brand new exclusive rewards might change your mind!

NEW FEATURES
- Added Throttle Slider
- Added Exclusive Video Rewards
- Added Supercharger Upgrades

SOCIAL
- Added Social Page

IMPROVEMENTS
- Improved Accelerometer handling

17349662_1310517738996329_1372432596754285062_o.png

I love this game, it's much better than a mobile game has any right to be.
Is there a way to disable the assists during the tests? It's impossible to do the 370 licenses with it handling like a Skyline.

I totally forgot about this project before browsing the Play Store, I downloaded Assoluto Racing and remembered it was that redline-racing game I tried out years ago. I've enjoyed playing this game more than any android game on the market!

Well, my thoughts about the game so far:

(Currently playing this on an iOS7 iPad mini)

I like the addition of all these cars and tracks... It's great!

Problem is...

I CANNOT make money quickly. I want to try some silly things in this game and to make track monsters, but I'm unable to do so because of the lack of a way to make money quickly.

We need to make more money per lap we do. A lot more. And the prices of some of the cars are becoming simply absurd. 1200 coins for a Speed12?! Why make cars only coin-Purchaseable? This is becoming more like Asphalt 8 in the price of cars.

The second problem I see with this update (and the game in general) is the fact that I can't actually change my steering sensitivity. The slider is there, but when I attempt to slide it, it doesn't move!

I also can't adjust the throttle slider, it's simply not on the screen!

The cars kinda feel floaty and disconnected at the moment, and I have absolutely no feel in what the car is doing (I.e traction sensing, power-on oversteer, how fast I can go around a corner and to sense how fast I'm going without looking at the speedometer(. If the cars became more responsive, then it would make the game a lot more enjoyable.

I can see this game going down the Asphalt 8 road with exorbitant car prices and other possible micro transactions later on. I like the game and I want to see it done well, but PLEASE make the game less grindy!

Kinda agree with Mike on the money grinding. Maybe have stackable multipliers?

Also (this is probably unlikely), it would be cool to add real world tracks like Laguna or Tsukuba.

...Switch version when? :P

Kidding, but also just sayin'... there's an opening for a more sim-oriented racer to make the Switch. Its lack of analog triggers is a frustrating limitation, but not a deal breaker (right thumbstick tfw).

Hey, just wanted to know if the Toyota update is out yet and will it bring AI? AI and Less Grinding will bring it to the top of the Play Store. Thanks!

Skyline 60th Anniversary update!!!

skyline_anniversary_pack.png

NEW CARS FROM NISSAN
- Nissan Skyline Hardtop 2000 GT-R
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V.Spec (R33)

PHYSICS
- Added ATTESA system for Skylines
- Fixed Car Inertia formula

FEATURES
- Added Steering Reduction parameter (Pre Race Settings)

BUG FIXES
- Fixed Accel & Brake Gauges that don't move when using Throttle Slider
- Fixed unreachable License Test (Intermediate 8 )
- Fixed 3000GT Backfire

Gave the R33 Skyline a quick go just now. Haven't played the game in a while, good to see more Skylines added and also that it is still easy to play. Reminds me back to playing first GT game, used to struggle to pass a short Trial Mountain test with that car.

No TVR Griffith or Cerbera Speed 6?
We can't add all the cars from all the manufacturers :D

But glad that you enjoy TVR :)

@GTHuayra
Ai is probably not going to happen, but multiplayer is more likely.

@Mike458
Hi Mike,
i usually don't like to argue with these kind of comments but here you go...

Please don't forget that the game is originally free with officially licensed cars.
Developing the game and getting these manufacturers cost money.
You don't want to spend a dime to help? Fair enough, we don't ask you to do that, the game is free.

We offer a lot of cool cars that are very cheap to get. (and the selection will get wider)
Not to mention that we don't have any sort of annoying timers in the game and these are in most of the free to play games.

Your best bet is to get the credits doubler in the shop, it is the cheapest item we have in the shop, that help us and you will get money a lot faster.

For the iPad issues you have, that sound like a bug.
let me look into it. ;)

Your best bet is to get the credits doubler in the shop, it is the cheapest item we have in the shop, that help us and you will get money a lot faster

Already have it. Still earning basically no money per race. Cars still feel very twitchy and unresponsive at the same time.

If you just simply made it a paid app... charged about 5 bucks for it... then there you go. Same revenue, and you can easily bump up the credits reward to boot.

(also... MORE coin-only cars? Really?!)

Already have it. Still earning basically no money per race. Cars still feel very twitchy and unresponsive at the same time.

If you just simply made it a paid app... charged about 5 bucks for it... then there you go. Same revenue, and you can easily bump up the credits reward to boot.

(also... MORE coin-only cars? Really?!)
That is not as simple as that...
Paid App have no visibility at all and its hard to get people do download your game.

For the car responsiveness, i am not sure what you are talking about? :odd:
Can you give more precise details?

That is not as simple as that...
Paid App have no visibility at all and its hard to get people do download your game.

For the car responsiveness, i am not sure what you are talking about? :odd:
Can you give more precise details?

The car feels super twitchy and whenever I turn into a corner, I have no idea if I'm going to get a million miles of understeer or a million miles of oversteer. The car just feels disconnected from me somehow and I have no idea what is going on with the car at any time.

Also... to get around the free app problem... why not just make the free app a demo and have an IAP that unlocks the full game?

Back