Aston Martin "Goodwood Festival of Speed" Online Competition

• Thread starter That90sGuy
  • 106 comments
Cool, I'll see you there. The tickets are for the Saturday but I might be going both on the Sunday too. Do you know if there's anything different running on the Saturday and Sunday?
Congratz on the win mate đź‘Ť I'll be looking forward to seeing the video :)

Cool, I'll see you there. The tickets are for the Saturday but I might be going both on the Sunday too. Do you know if there's anything different running on the Saturday and Sunday?

Congrats on your win. Nice going!

By some dumb luck (i never win anything lol), I'm one of the 5 people to have won tickets for Saturday in the news thread competition (well, it wasnt difficult guessing 4 tracks lol) so I hope I get a chance to see you run up the hill in the Aston!!

Should be a great day.

Congrats again.

[EDIT FOR SILLY TYPO]

Last edited:
By some dumb luck (i never win anything lol), I'm one of the 5 people to have won tickets for Saturday in the news thread competition (well, it wasnt didficult guessing 4 tracks lol)

Said to myself, will wait a few days, and waited a few too many :(

Nice little surprise thrown in... I get to meet Kaz too. :D

Fantastic đź‘Ť. I did think you might get to meet Kaz since he seems to go there fairly regularly. Tell him thanks for the Red Bull Ring :D

Also I've worked out that means that Kaz is definitely going to be there on Saturday so I'll have to be on the lookout and wave my GT6 competition email around a lot just in case :lol: :gtpflag:

I had an absolutely amazing day last Saturday. Got a passenger ride in the V12 Vantage S rather than the V8 N430. đź‘Ť Few pics and vids: Theres more on my flickr and youtube accounts. More will be on tomorrow. Also think the vids are still processing. :)

14558344604_12752d591d_b.jpg
IMG_20140628_111933315_HDR by Aderrrm, on Flickr

Back