at1503's Gran Turismo 5 Gallery Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer Update

  • Thread starter Thread starter at1503
  • 298 comments
  • 25,559 views
Don't like the Evora Pics. The editing seems too much.
The LF-A on the other hand is nice. Maybe a bit too much tilt, but still a great picture! 👍
 
Don't like the Evora Pics. The editing seems too much.
The LF-A on the other hand is nice. Maybe a bit too much tilt, but still a great picture! 👍

Thanks, yeah I wasn't to confident on that set, but hopefully the LFA won't disappoint
 
Wow!! Nice pictures! 👍👍👍
 
Nice angles, maybe a bit over-saturated for my taste but good shots nonetheless :)
 
Really like the Evora shots, I think I agree with Boab too; the saturation of the red on the 599 shots at Siena is a bit too strong.
 
6992455145_662214bd66.jpg


Very very good :) I like it.
 
Really like the Evora shots, I think I agree with Boab too; the saturation of the red on the 599 shots at Siena is a bit too strong.

Thanks, and yeah I understand why you think it's a bit to saturated, it look's quite red to me
 
Great pics here:tup:
 
A bit too dark.
I definetly miss some variation in your picture, mate.

I would love to see, what you can really do, when you're taking pictures and process them like crazy. I'm not talking about artistic editing, but more "confident" editing, if you know what I mean! :)
 
A bit too dark.
I definetly miss some variation in your picture, mate.

I would love to see, what you can really do, when you're taking pictures and process them like crazy. I'm not talking about artistic editing, but more "confident" editing, if you know what I mean! :)

Yeah, I think you know what you mean, I'll try it
 
I agree, its a bit dark, but fantastic work with it:).
 
Great entries :)
Hope I can take shots of the Chevelle as good as you, as I'm not really good with that car :(
 
Great entries :)
Hope I can take shots of the Chevelle as good as you, as I'm not really good with that car :(

Thanks, I don't think the Chevelle shot's are that great, not my best work
 
The X2010 looks nice.
A very nice composition! :)
 
The X2010 looks nice.
A very nice composition! :)

Thanks a lot! I find sometimes I take pictures then see that they're actually quite good, weird.....
 
Yeah. Sometimes pictures turn out better when they're edited. ;-)
 
Yeah. Sometimes pictures turn out better when they're edited. ;-)

Yeah, I don't think the PMC entry turned out that bad with no editing
 
Back