at1503's Gran Turismo 5 Gallery Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer Update

  • Thread starter Thread starter at1503
  • 298 comments
  • 25,559 views
Seriously dude, these GT86 Shots are outstanding!
Even without editing! :drool:
 
Seriously dude, these GT86 Shots are outstanding!
Even without editing! :drool:

Thanks! I thought that it was one of my best sets yet :)
 
Nice set 👍:).
 
Like the Bonus Gallardo most!
 
Good choice of tone for the TT.

An great set again :)
 
really like the 2nd last one ;)
 
The third one has a lovely feel to it!
Very warm and sunny. I like that! :)
 
The third one has a lovely feel to it!
Very warm and sunny. I like that! :)

+1

I also really like the last three pics of the GTR N24.
 
Thanks to all! For this set I particularly tried to concentrate on the things going on in the background and not just the car like I do usually :)
 
I like the 2nd the most. :)

One little thing: Try to give your text a little bit more "depth" (like perspective) and better positioning. If you just want it to be a legend, make it less visible...some opacity may help to solve the issue. :)
 
I like the 2nd the most. :)

One little thing: Try to give your text a little bit more "depth" (like perspective) and better positioning. If you just want it to be a legend, make it less visible...some opacity may help to solve the issue. :)

Will do :)
 
Like your landscape picture most! ;)
 
The high speed scenery shot is awesome! Nice gallery.
 
Only 2 comments?! You guys must be kidding:ouch:.

Some of the best pics of the week i would say:drool: (1st and last).
 
I agree about the landscape : awesome shot :)

Very nice work on light in this set. My fav' is the 787b one, despite you have cut the wing ;)
 
Only 2 comments?! You guys must be kidding:ouch:.

Some of the best pics of the week i would say:drool: (1st and last).

Thanks :) I don't really think much of my pictures, not compare to the many amazing talents on here
 
I agree about the landscape : awesome shot :)

Very nice work on light in this set. My fav' is the 787b one, despite you have cut the wing ;)

Oops, didn't realise that, :lol:
 
As I told you already, the lettering almost ruins your work... You didn't change it so I guess you like it. :S

You have some superb shots but your signature...

See some galleries and get some inspiration. There are some great and sublte signatures around ;)
 
Back