at1503's Gran Turismo 5 Gallery Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer Update

  • Thread starter Thread starter at1503
  • 298 comments
  • 25,559 views
F40 is my favorite :drool:
Nice work 👍
 
lol woot ? i see you for the very first time on gtplanet, you haven´t entered any competition if iam right :P

nice pics btw
 
lol woot ? i see you for the very first time on gtplanet, you haven´t entered any competition if iam right :P

nice pics btw

I've actually entered quite a few competitions in the past and won PMC Week 60
 
Nice photos 👍
 
My personal favourite has to be number 1.
 
Top notch update!
Love the first one as well 👍
 
Nice shots mate...although your Sig is dreadful!! :nervous::sly:👍
 
Nice shots mate...although your Sig is dreadful!! :nervous::sly:👍

I know, I keep forgetting to make it better, I'll try to remember to update it soon
 
Really beautiful set. In fact really beautiful page and gallery. You have a real art of composition.
 
Really beautiful set. In fact really beautiful page and gallery. You have a real art of composition.

Thanks :) My mums a proffesional photographer so I've probably inherited her eye for composition
 
Cool set with nice angles :drool:.
 
8015556232_e0f94ee5b3_t.jpg

I adore this shot! 👍
 
Thanks :) My mums a proffesional photographer so I've probably inherited her eye for composition

I think so ;)

You show her your GT work sometimes ?

And I also really like your HSV set.
 
Fantastic set of the Clio, #3 and #5 are lovely. :drool:👍
 
These last two sets are very nice, good job :drool: 👍
 
Back