at1503's Gran Turismo 5 Gallery Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer Update

• Thread starter at1503
  • 298 comments
As I told you already, the lettering almost ruins your work... You didn't change it so I guess you like it. :S

You have some superb shots but your signature...

See some galleries and get some inspiration. There are some great and sublte signatures around ;)

I'll definitely have a look around to get some inspiration, and I will.....eventually change it

As I told you already, the lettering almost ruins your work... You didn't change it so I guess you like it. :S

You have some superb shots but your signature...

See some galleries and get some inspiration. There are some great and sublte signatures around ;)

I think his signature is fine. I think he doesn't get as many views as other galleries is because there are so many other galleries, it's hard to keep up with everyone.

Nice shots AT, love the landscape shots. 👍

I didn't mention nothing about the number of views in his gallery ;) I only said to him to see other people galleries to get inspiration for a better signature. I think it's too big and sometimes to badly positioned (over the main subject). Believe me, I know what I'm talking :D

The shots themselves are great! 👍

BkS
I think his signature is fine. I think he doesn't get as many views as other galleries is because there are so many other galleries, it's hard to keep up with everyone.

Nice shots AT, love the landscape shots. 👍

Thanks, I've had a lot of comments about my signature, so I've just decided to take it off for a while

Back