at1503's Gran Turismo 5 Gallery Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer Update

  • Thread starter Thread starter at1503
  • 298 comments
  • 25,559 views
Numbers five and six are my favorites from the set. 👍

You have some superb shots but your signature...

See some galleries and get some inspiration. There are some great and sublte signatures around ;)

+1
 
As I told you already, the lettering almost ruins your work... You didn't change it so I guess you like it. :S

You have some superb shots but your signature...

See some galleries and get some inspiration. There are some great and sublte signatures around ;)

I'll definitely have a look around to get some inspiration, and I will.....eventually change it
 
As I told you already, the lettering almost ruins your work... You didn't change it so I guess you like it. :S

You have some superb shots but your signature...

See some galleries and get some inspiration. There are some great and sublte signatures around ;)

I think his signature is fine. I think he doesn't get as many views as other galleries is because there are so many other galleries, it's hard to keep up with everyone.

Nice shots AT, love the landscape shots. 👍
 
I didn't mention nothing about the number of views in his gallery ;) I only said to him to see other people galleries to get inspiration for a better signature. I think it's too big and sometimes to badly positioned (over the main subject). Believe me, I know what I'm talking :D

The shots themselves are great! 👍
 
the last 3 photos are reaaaally amazing! 👍👍
 
You last set is beautiful. Second and last shots are my fav' bu the tunnel ones are not far from them ;)
 
BkS
I think his signature is fine. I think he doesn't get as many views as other galleries is because there are so many other galleries, it's hard to keep up with everyone.

Nice shots AT, love the landscape shots. 👍

Thanks, I've had a lot of comments about my signature, so I've just decided to take it off for a while
 
You last set is beautiful. Second and last shots are my fav' bu the tunnel ones are not far from them ;)

Thanks, I'm OK with the tunnel shot's but I think I could've done better
 
The last two are my fav' :)
Nice to see some new stuff here :)
 
The background of the first one is stunning. But my fav is the second one : beautiful bokeh.
 
The background of the first one is stunning. But my fav is the second one : beautiful bokeh.

Thanks, that was the effect I was trying to achieve so I hope I did it well
 
Nice 430 set:tup: and the Shulze GT-R is superb:drool: (especially the japanese sign:eek:)
 
Back