(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship S2 | NW48 & lxmmy Are Your Driver's Champions!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 779 comments

What Time/Day Would You Like To See This Run?

• Friday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 22:45 GMT+10 // 12:45 GMT

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Saturday 22:00 GMT+10 // 12:00 GMT

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Saturday 12:00 GMT+10 // 02:00 GMT

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Saturday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Saturday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Saturday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

• Friday 16:00 GMT+10 // 06:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 10:30 GMT+10 // 12:30 GMT

• Total voters
Australia
Australia
GTP_NW48
Australian Touring Car Championship
Season 2

This series is a throwback to the heyday of Australian Touring Cars with a vision for the future and a modern twist using a slightly modified version of the new "Gen2 Supercars" regulations coming into the V8 Supercars in 2017.

In this championship, my fellow series organiser's and I are striving to achieve ultimate professionalism while ensuring that everyone who par takes in this series will have a thoroughly enjoyable time with high levels of competition. It is for that reason we will allow up to 26 people to join our series and race competitively throughout.

We had an ultra successful Season 1 which saw all the titles, bar one, go down to the final round. We are hoping for the same sort of success in what will be a fantastic season for everyone involved!

There will be 2 categories. The two categories are Group A & Group B;

GROUP A

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
Rims-
OZ Racing Superforgiata
Aero Kit- Type B
Flat Floor- Type A
Custom Rear Wing- F, D, D (Max Height, Width)
Gemasolar_7.jpg

0/4 Available (FULL)

Nissan GTR '07
Rims-
OZ Racing Superforgiata
Aero Kit- Type B
Flat Floor- Type A
Gemasolar_3.jpg

1/4 Available
Ford Mustang V8 GT Premium '07
Rims-
OZ Racing Superforgiata
Aero Kits- Type B
Flat Floor- Type A
Gemasolar (2).jpg

4/4 Available
GROUP B

Lexus IS F '07
Rims-
OZ Racing Superforgiata
Aero Kit- Type B
Flat Floor- Type A
Gemasolar_1.jpg

3/4 Available

BMW M4 Coupe'
Rims-
OZ Racing Superforgiata
Aero Kit- Type B
Gemasolar_1 (2).jpg

1/4 Available

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Rims-
OZ Racing Superforgiata
Aero Kit- Type B
Flat Floor- Type A
Gemasolar.jpg

3/4 Available

Subaru IMPREZZA Sedan WRX STi '10
Rims-
OZ Racing Superforgiata
Aero Kit- Type B
Flat Floor- Type A
Gemasolar_2.jpg

2/4 Available

(Specs are currently under going BoP Testing)

Tyre Manufacturers
In this series, we allow you to choose a tyre manufacturer. This won't give you any sort of advantage, but it will make the championship feel more realistic. At the end of the season, all points that you earned will also go towards the Tyre Manufacturer's Championship. These are your choices;

bridgestone-logo.jpg

Bridgestone
2/6 Available

Dunlop_Rubber_logo.jpg

Dunlop
3/6 Available

Logo-Michelin.png

Michelin
3/6 Available

Pirelli_svg.png

Pirelli
3/6 Available

General Rules & Expectations
As with all championships, there are rules and expectations regarding all things from track limits to race craft. The following is a summary of general rules & expectations that you can expect when competing in this championship;

Track Limits
Track Limits in this championship will be dictated by the white line that surrounds the track. In the case of kerbs & ripplestrips, track limits will be extended to the inside edge of the kerb, or in the case of ripplestrips, the outside edge of the ripplestrip. You will be infringing on this rule if you put more than 2 wheels over that white line or kerb and gain an advantage.

Track limits will be observed in all races, failure to observe this rule will result in a time penalty added to your finishing time unless you self-address the infringement by slowing to erase any advantage gained.

Race Craft (Contact of Cars)
Rubbing is racing, so contact of cars in this championship will be rather relaxed as long as it does not hinder a drivers progress, it will not result in a penalty. Any contact that hinders progress or is deliberate, will result in a time penalty that will be added to your finishing time.

Passing (Divebombing, etc)
Divebombing, is strictly illegal and will not be tolerated. If it is reported or seen that you have employed the said technique, you will be facing a time penalty.

The 3 quarter car rule will be in place to ensure this does not happen.

Appeals/Complaints
Any complaints or appeals over a decision made must be directed to the officials of the round. The series officials of the round will be announced in each round's respective driver's bri

Safety Car
In our pursuit for professionalism, a safety car will be in use for some rounds. The safety car will be the BMW M4 Performance Edition with the equipped light bar. We do need a driver for that role for it to go ahead.

Australian Touring Car Championship Season Calendar
The championship will consist of 7 rounds with varying formats for each round. There will be three formats; Endurance, Double Sprint and Triple Sprint.

Pre-Season

Round 1: Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
Round 2: Tokyo R246

Championship Season

Round 1: Tokyo R246 // 2x 20 Lap Races // 1 Mandatory Pitstop
Round 2: Mid-Field Raceway // 2x 15 Lap Races // 1 Mandatory Pitstop
Round 3: Indianapolis Road Course // 3x 12 Lap Races // 1 Mandatory Pitstop
Non-Championship Round: Nurburgring 24HR Layout // 2x 5 Lap Races
Round 4: Rome 400 // 1x 400km Race // 2 Mandatory Pitstop
Round 5: Silverstone Grand Prix // 2x 25 Lap Races // 1 Mandatory Pitstop

Round 7: TBA // 3x TBA Laps // TBA
Round 8: Nurburgring GP/F // 2x 17 Lap Races // 1 Mandatory Pitstop
Round 9: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit // 1x 1000km Race // 3 Mandatory Pitstops *
Non-Championship Round: TBD // TBD // TBD *

* Event is a part of the Enduro Cup

Points System
GROUP A & GROUP B
DOUBLE SPRINT - NORMAL POINTS SYSTEM:

1. 16 Points
  2. 12 Points
  3. 10 Points
  4. 8 Points
  5. 6 Points
  6. 4 Points
  7. 2 Points
  8. 1 Point
TRIPLE SPRINT:
  1. 8 points
  2. 6 Points
  3. 5 Points
  4. 4 Points
  5. 3 Points
  6. 2 Points
  7. 1 Point
  8. 0.5 Points
ENDURANCE:
  1. 32 Points
  2. 24 Points
  3. 20 Points
  4. 16 Points
  5. 12 Points
  6. 8 Points
  7. 4 Points
  8. 2 Points

Success Penalty
To keep the championship as close and open as possible, the top 5 drivers will receive a weight penalty. Each car will have a weight reduction based on where they came in the previous race.

1st - 12kg
2nd - 10kg
3rd - 7kg
4th - 5kg
5th - 3kg

Penalties will be called out for each driver before the race to ensure everyone is running the right weight.

=

Driving Aids/Room SettingsFor Group A;
Skid Recovery Force (SRF)- OFF
Active Stability Management (ASM)- OFF
TCS- Max. 1
ABS- ON
Tyres- Will vary between events
Driving Line- Optional

For Group B;
Skid Recovery Force (SRF)- OFF
Active Stability Management (ASM)- OFF
TCS- Max. 1
ABS- ON
Tyres- Will vary between events
Driving Line- Optional

Wildcard Entry
A Wildcard Entry is able to use a car that is FULL but cannot do more than 50% of the season. This is the perfect option for people who cannot commit fully to the season. As they are able to use a car that is FULL, they are ineligible for Manufacturer Points.

Team Championship
Teams of up to 3 are allowed to be formed to compete in the Teams Championship. Teams can be formed by two different manufacturers and/or Groups. If you're interested in forming a team, leave your interest as the following;
Team Name // Who's In It

Manufacturers Championship
A Manufacturers Championship will be up for grabs and all full-time entries will be eligible to earn points for their respective manufacturer.

Independents
An independent, or a single-car team, does not have a multiple-car team and is unable to score points for the team championship but can score points for the manufacturers championship. If you wish to be an independent, please state so in your driver entry.

Support Series
Within this series, there will be two support series. The second season of the International Formula Ford Championship and the first season of the Toyota 86GT Pro/Am Series. Both of these series' will have their own respective thread to avoid cluttering, they will be opening in the coming weeks.

ATCC Media
Before and after each race, there will be a Pre and Post Race Press Conference. How they will work will be explained in the PM where they will be undertaken. In addition to press conferences, they will also be a weekly 'Driver-In-Focus' interview where the driver is asked 10 questions spanning multiple motorsport related questions. One week prior to the start of the season, a Media Day will be held and will serve as the event where each teams cars and liveries will be revealed. A Group Photo will also take place.

If you are interested in joining this series as a racer, please leave your interest in the following;
GTP ID // PSN ID // No. Of Car // Car of Choice // Colour // Tyre Brand // Your Timezone

More to be added to the OP when it becomes available...

Last edited:
Driver List
1. NW48 // Ninth_wonder48 // #48 // Corvette Stingray C7 // Black Amethyst // AEST (GMT+10) // Bridgestone
2. RESHIRAM5 // cyan-yoshi5 // 25 // Subaru // Yellow Body with Red Tyres // AEST // Bridgestone
3. Thomas_633 // Thomas_633 // #63 // Subaru // Lime green metallic with matte black wheels // Michelin
4. lxmmy // mikeylam // 19 // BMW M4 // TBA // Pirelli // BST
5. Thomas2012 // MJTbreww // #32 // Lexus ISF // Interlagos Blau Metallic with RED #764 Rims (Matte Black when patched) // Pirelli // AEST
6. Timlour // Timlour // #77 // Chevrolet Corvette // Gun Metal + Black Amethyst (Rear Wing) // Bridgestone // EST
7. LITTLEBLACKO // LITTLEBLACKO932 // 14 // Nissan GTR //Red,Back // Dunlop // AEST
8. 1996mikey2412 // Mikey24 // 24 // Nissan GT-R // Jet Black // TBA // GMT
9. FutureF1 // FutureF1 // 54 // Corvette C7 // Yellow, Black, Red // Michelin // EDT
10. GremlinWon // GremlinOne // 40 // M4 Coupe //TBC //TBC // BST
11. Johnny_Rodger // Johnny_Rodger // 9 // Nissan GTR // Blue, Black// Dunlop // AEST
12. Jordiehamz// Jordiehamz// #7 // '08 MercedesC63 AMG // TBA // Michelin // GMT +10 (AEST)
13. Pubs16 // pubes16 // #16 // Nissan GTR // Matte Teal // Dunlop // GMT +10
14. rcb929 / rcb929 / #12 / Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14 / N/A / Bridgestone / EDT ( UTC -4)
15. toby1002 // GTP_Toby // #97 // M4 // Pearl Orange // Pirelli // GMT
16. GTP/PSN ID: itsLynxy Car No. 88 Merc C63 colour: quicksilver met Tyre: BridgestoneTime zone: +8hrs(Wa)
17. danbojte // danbojte // #30 // Subaru IMPREZZA Sedan WRX STi '10 // Blue // Dunlop // EET (GMT+2)

Wildcard Entries
1. twodogsgolden // twodogsgolden // 15 // C63 AMG // Silver and Black // Michelin // Central US
2. Harsk100 // HarskGaming96 // #96 // Nissan GT-R '07 // Red // Michelin // BST

Team Entries
1. Russian Roulette Racing // NW48, Timlour
2. Dragon Razer Racing // LITTLEBLACKO, Johnny Rodger
3. Corvette Racing Australia // FutureF1, rcb929

Last edited:
Finalised Car Specs/Parts
GROUP A

Corvette-
Stage 1 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
Power Limiter- 82.4%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
76kg worth of Ballast

597PP // 567BHP // 1321KG

---

Mustang-
Stage 3 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Power Limiter- 90.0%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Either Body Colour or not)
Window Weight Reduction
14kg worth of Ballast

602PP // 665BHP // 1,319KG

---

GT-R -
Stage 2 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Power Limiter- 76.2%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Either Body colour or not)
Window Weight Reduction
0kg worth of Ballast

600PP // 550BHP // 1394KG

---

GROUP B

C63-
Stage 1 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Power Limiter- 84.3%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
49kg worth of ballast

575PP // 555BHP // 1450KG

---

IMPREZZA-
Stage 3 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Low-RPM Range Turbo Kit
Power Limiter- 97.8%

Weight Reduction Stage 2
154kg worth of Ballast

575PP // 520BHP // 1450KG

---

IS-F -
Stage 1 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Power Limiter- 74.4%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
186kg worth of Ballast

565PP // 505BHP // 1500KG

---

M4 Coupe'-
Stage 1 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Power Limiter: 73.7%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
158kg worth of Ballast

535PP // 465BHP // 1,400KG

Last edited:
FINAL ATCC POINTS STANDINGS
(After Round 8 of 8)

GROUP A
1st- @NW48 ~ 134pts
2nd- @Timlour ~ 100pts
3rd- @FutureF1 ~ 96pts
4th- @ItzRacing ~ 82pts
5th- @Pubs16 ~ 68pts
6th- @Mikey24 ~ 22pts
7th- @Harsk100 ~ 8pts
8th- @LITTLEBLACKO ~ 0pts

GROUP B
1st- @lxmmy ~ 188pts
2nd- @Thomas2012 ~ 146pts
3rd- @Jordiehamz ~ 78pts
4th- @RESHIRAM5 ~ 50pts
5th- @GremlinWon ~ 32pts
@danbojte ~ 32pts
6th- @Thomas__633 ~ 0pts

ATCC Manufacturer's Championship
GROUP A
1st- Chevrolet ~ 330pts
2nd- Nissan ~ 176pts
3rd- Ford ~ 0pts

GROUP B
1st- BMW ~ 188pts
2nd- Lexus ~ 146pts
3rd- Mercedes ~ 110pts
4th- Subaru ~ 82pts

ATCC Teams Standings
1st- Russian Roulette Racing ~ 234pts
2nd- Team ATOM ~ 220pts
3rd - Corvette Racing Australia ~ 96pts

Tyre Manufacturer's Championship
1st- Pirelli ~ 334pts
2nd-Bridgestone ~ 284pts
3rd- Michelin ~ 188pts
4th- Dunlop ~ 100pts

Last edited:
Hall of Fame
Season 1:
Overall Champion:
@NW48

Group A Champion: @NW48

Group B Champion: @Aaroh007

Teams Champion: Russian Roulette Racing (@NW48, @Timlour, @NinjaEvo)

Independent Champion: UNC Motorsports (@Pubs16)

Manufacturer Champion Group A: Chevrolet (@NW48, @Timlour, @NinjaEvo)

Manufacturer Champion Group B: Lexus (@Aaroh007, @Jordiehamz, @gkgamer, @Tijee)

Season 2:
Overall Champion:
@lxmmy

Group A Champion: @NW48

Group B Champion: @lxmmy

Teams Champion: Russian Roulette Racing (@NW48, @Timlour)

Manufacturer Champion Group A: Chevrolet (@NW48, @Timlour, @FutureF1)

Manufacturer Champion Group B: BMW (@lxmmy)

Tyre Manufacturer Champion: Pirelli

Last edited:
I'll give this series 1 more try. Might actually get me back into GT6.

I'll have to think on my car selection, however, since my Hyundai was taken out :P

I'll give this series 1 more try. Might actually get me back into GT6.

I'll have to think on my car selection, however, since my Hyundai was taken out :P
Awesome! :)👍

Yeah, we had to replace the Hyundai, it was just a problem child in BoP testing. :lol:

Awesome! :)👍

Yeah, we had to replace the Hyundai, it was just a problem child in BoP testing. :lol:
Winter is usually the best time for my internet too :P

I'm guessing we're still doing Pre-qualifying?

I'm guessing we're still doing Pre-qualifying?
Probably, still got to do a few thongs in regards to planning and then I should have a decision. The OP will be continuously updated across the next few days as there is a few things missing, like the car images.

I think this is how it's done in this series... :D

FutureF1 has announced he is in talks with Corvette to provide him a Group A racer in the upcoming Australian Touring Car Season

ATCC.jpg

After missing out on Season 1, ex-Covette driver, FutureF1, is looking to come back to the ATCC bearing the same colours he did in the Preseason of Season 1. According to the American driver, talks between him and Chevrolet only began a few days ago but they are already close to an agreement. While Corvette also powered the Russian Roulette Car that won last season, Future is adamant that he can bring the same results to them this season. A contract is likely to be written up before the end of this week.

Last edited:
I would be very interested. Very dependent on time for me though because of work and school. I would like to be in the merc or vette. Will let you guys know for sure when we have a time.

I think this is how it's done in this series... :D

FutureF1 has announced he is in talks with Corvette to provide him a Group A racer in the upcoming Australian Touring Car Season

View attachment 405716

After missing out on Season 1, ex-Covette driver, FutureF1, is looking to come back to the ATCC bearing the same colours he did in the Preseason of Season 1. According to the American driver, talks between him and Chevrolet only began a few days ago but they are already close to an agreement. While Corvette also powered the Russian Roulette Car that won last season, Future is adamant that he can bring the same results to them this season. A contract is likely to be written up before the end of this week.
I wonder if we could see some of your Inferno Racing friends join you in trying to bring the fight to Russian Roulette Racing. ;)

It's going to be great having you back in the championship, hopefully you can join us full-time! :)👍

RESHIRAM5 // cyan-yoshi5 // 25 // Subaru // Yellow Body with Red Tyres // AEST // Bridgestone

Doing this ASAP because I don't want to be stuck with Pirelli

Haven't been ignoring this! Just been busy with work and such.

Little undecided if I'll make a Season 2 return, I am keen but have to work out my scheduling. I'll be getting back to you :)

Anybody who is querying about the Support Series', they will have their own respective thread up and running by the end of next week once this thread is truly up and running.

Also, the Time Poll has been updated so you can now select up to 3 choices to help allow flexibility.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind joining although I rarely get PS3 lag spikes which causes my car to stop instantly for a fraction of a second and I don't have the best connection but you are from Australia so it should be alright.
For the sake of randomness I'll choose the ISF.
Thomas2012 // MJTbreww // #32 // Lexus ISF // TBD // Pirelli // AEST

I wouldn't mind joining although I rarely get PS3 lag spikes which causes my car to stop instantly for a fraction of a second and I don't have the best connection but you are from Australia so it should be alright.
For the sake of randomness I'll choose the ISF.
Thomas2012 // MJTbreww // #32 // Lexus ISF // TBD // Pirelli // AEST
Awesome to have you aboard! :)👍

We accept anyone no matter their connection, so we will definitely welcome you with open arms! The Lexus was actually the car of choice for last season's Group B winner, @Aaroh007. :) Apparently it's a very good car to drive in terms of handling.

Awesome to have you aboard! :)👍

We accept anyone no matter their connection, so we will definitely welcome you with open arms! The Lexus was actually the car of choice for last season's Group B winner, @Aaroh007. :) Apparently it's a very good car to drive in terms of handling.

Oh wow very nice, I'm glad to be in the championship and in the Lexus. Unless I completely misread the first post will the cars be tuned to certain PP or stock? Sorry if it's on the first post I may have skipped over it somehow :dunce:

Chosen colour: Interlagos Blau Metallic with RED #764 Rims (Matte Black when patched)

I chose the Subaru because I figured the 4WD might be a little easier.

If it isn't any easier, then, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!
It's easier to handle, but in no way is it an advantage. :lol: That gets squashed in the BoP phase.

Definitely looking forward to seeing the Subaru take to the track!

Oh wow very nice, I'm glad to be in the championship and in the Lexus. Unless I completely misread the first post will the cars be tuned to certain PP or stock? Sorry if it's on the first post I may have skipped over it somehow :dunce:

Chosen colour: Interlagos Blau Metallic
No problem! :) The cars will be BoP (Balance of Performance) tested across the coming weeks but for now, if you want to get a head start, you can test using the Season 1 specs;

IS-F -
Stage 1 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Power Limiter- 74.4%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
186kg worth of Ballast

565PP // 505BHP // 1500KG

They will probably be different once BoP testing concludes, so take testing results with a grain of salt. :)👍

Do we have a confirmation on the date this will start? Also what time does the poll close since the results of that greatly affect whether I can participate or not.
I'm looking at starting this in a little under a month's time if all things go to plan. The poll will also close in a months time. :)👍

Back