(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship S2 | NW48 & lxmmy Are Your Driver's Champions!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 779 comments

What Time/Day Would You Like To See This Run?

• Friday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 22:45 GMT+10 // 12:45 GMT

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Saturday 22:00 GMT+10 // 12:00 GMT

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Saturday 12:00 GMT+10 // 02:00 GMT

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Saturday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Saturday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Saturday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

• Friday 16:00 GMT+10 // 06:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 10:30 GMT+10 // 12:30 GMT

• Total voters
Driver List
1. NW48 // Ninth_wonder48 // #48 // Corvette Stingray C7 // Black Amethyst // AEST (GMT+10) // Bridgestone
2. RESHIRAM5 // cyan-yoshi5 // 25 // Subaru // Yellow Body with Red Tyres // AEST // Bridgestone
3. Thomas_633 // Thomas_633 // #63 // Subaru // Lime green metallic with matte black wheels // Michelin
4. lxmmy // mikeylam // 96 // BMW M4 // TBA // Pirelli // BST
5. Thomas2012 // MJTbreww // #32 // Lexus ISF // Interlagos Blau Metallic with RED #764 Rims (Matte Black when patched) // Pirelli // AEST
6. Timlour // Timlour // #77 // Chevrolet Corvette // Gun Metal + Black Amethyst (Rear Wing) // Bridgestone // EST

Wildcard Entries
LITTLEBLACKO // LITTLEBLACKO932 // 14 // Nissan GTR //Red,Back // Dunlop // AEST

twodogsgolden // twodogsgolden // 15 // C63 AMG // Silver and Black // Michelin // Central US

Note: I pick up a full school schedule the 17th of August so I am not sure how long I can participate and time is also going to be a deciding factor. So if you wouldn't mind I would like a wild card slot and I'll make a race when I can!

twodogsgolden // twodogsgolden // 15 // C63 AMG // Silver and Black // Michelin // Central US

Note: I pick up a full school schedule the 17th of August so I am not sure how long I can participate and time is also going to be a deciding factor. So if you wouldn't mind I would like a wild card slot and I'll make a race when I can!
No problem! I'll update your entry right now. :)👍

FutureF1 Signs Deal With Corvette Racing

ATCC2.jpg

After talks have been going on between FutureF1 and Corvette for the past week or so, a contract between the two parties was drawn up. Instead of running a private team, FutureF1 will be representing Corvette under the banner of "Corvette Racing Australia." The car will be running an altered livery from Future's first racer including black wheels and a bright red rear wing to go along with it's vibrant yellow paint scheme. It's rumored that the american driver is being paid $900k per race this season so we can be sure to see him at quite a number of rounds this year. While Corvette are still unsure whether they would like to field an entry full time, FutureF1 will be aiming to bring them the best results possible.

FutureF1 // FutureF1 // 54 // Corvette C7 // Yellow, Black, Red // Michelin // EDT​

Chevrolet Announces the Signing of Star Drivers

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_3.jpg

Hot of the heels of the news Chevrolet has secured last season's pre-season standout @FutureF1 for the season, Chevrolet has followed up the big news by announcing the signing of two key driver's, Russian Roulette Racing's @NW48 and @Timlour, amidst rumours they were set to jump ship to Japanese marquee, Nissan, who just happen to run a Nissan GT-R GT500 in the GTPlanet Endurance Series. While the move came as no surprise to some, @NW48 says they seriously considered an offer from Nissan, "We were really close to going to Nissan. They tabled us a really good offer that for some would be to good to refuse. Corvette looked after us really well in the first season, leading us to multiple crowns, including the overall title". Russian Roulette Racing has it's eyes firmly set on defending it's team title, and helping Chevrolet to the Group A Manufacturer's title yet again.

Also confirmed at that event was that @NW48 would run the #1 after securing the Overall title last season, and run in his traditional Black Amethyst body colour and Matte Black rims and rear wing. @Timlour will run the #77, with his traditional Gun metal body colour and Black Amethyst rear wing. Russian Roulette Racing has also scheduled a press conference for the 10th of July were they are expected to deliver more news on this subject.​

After reading over most of the posts, am I the only one who hasn't competed or won any event with no real life racing experience? :lol: Expect to see me at the back of the field aha

I've very interested but timings will dictate whether I can participate.

GremlinWon // GremlinOne // 40 // TBC //TBC // TBC // BST
Awesome to have you join us, GremlinWon! Hopefully timings do go your way as the more drivers the better! :)👍

Are their any more specs for the cars coming soon?
Is their a predicted date of start of the season?
The specs should be finalised in a bit more than a week and the season should start in just under a month.

After reading over most of the posts, am I the only one who hasn't competed or won any event with no real life racing experience? :lol: Expect to see me at the back of the field aha
We had plenty ot suprises in Season 1 and more often than not, the underdog came out on top. :) But as long as we all have fun and improve our skills, that's what really matters.

Which were what? I wasn't here last season.
My JTCC thing is most likely cancelled until further notice. I can't generate interest in it but I'm glad there are similar series that are popular

Some tracks from the top of my head will be; Midfield Raceway, Indy Road, Bathurst, Silverstone. The rest are to be decided. :)👍

Oh dear, my PS3 cannot load Silverstone fast enough... I remember I had an online 3 lap race and at the start of the second lap the track began to vanish and on the third I was basically driving blind :/

Might have to hse driving line? Even though I really don't want to!

Oh dear, my PS3 cannot load Silverstone fast enough... I remember I had an online 3 lap race and at the start of the second lap the track began to vanish and on the third I was basically driving blind :/

Might have to hse driving line? Even though I really don't want to!
Silverstone is a great place for our series, we had an amazing round there last season, and I think someone was having problems with loading the track, and they used Driving Line and it seemed to help them at least complete the race. :)👍

Well, the series hasn't even started and there's already been a casualty. @Aaroh007's PS3 has kicked the bucket, unfortunately. So that gurantees there will be a new Group B champion.

Also, Russian Roulette Racing's Press Conference is coming up shortly.

Russian Roulette Racing Reveals Their Cars

Syracuse - Night.jpg

Russian Roulette Racing has revealed their Season 2 contenders at a Pre-Season Press Conference in Syracuse. You may notice that @NW48's car does not have the #1 on it as of yet due to a rushed effort to prepare his and @Timlour's cars for the event. Russian Roulette Racing has also not ruled out the possibility of fielding a third car in the ATCC, and says; "We are looking at numerous people to fill in a possible third Wildcard entry for the ATCC". More to follow...

Syracuse - Night_1.jpg

Syracuse - Night_2.jpg

Attachments

• Syracuse - Night_3.jpg
    Syracuse - Night_3.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 9
GTP Rookie Thomas2012 Joins Lexus for
Season 2 of the ATCC
15-01-14-lexus-racing-logo-2.jpg
So far Lexus has been quiet with no announcement of the drivers until recently rookie MJTbreww or Thomas2012 states he will be driving for them using Pirelli tyres. MJT states that he has "never done any proper racing in his life" and his aim will be to learn from this experience and enjoy the thrill of racing. although every other driver has been told of his issues at random such as freezing dead still, loosing sight of the track and bad connection but hopefully that wont effect his rookie season.

Sorry if there is any errors in this, I'm not to great at writing anything aha

Driver List
1. NW48 // Ninth_wonder48 // #48 // Corvette Stingray C7 // Black Amethyst // AEST (GMT+10) // Bridgestone
2. RESHIRAM5 // cyan-yoshi5 // 25 // Subaru // Yellow Body with Red Tyres // AEST // Bridgestone
3. Thomas_633 // Thomas_633 // #63 // Subaru // Lime green metallic with matte black wheels // Michelin
4. lxmmy // mikeylam // 96 // BMW M4 // TBA // Pirelli // BST
5. Thomas2012 // MJTbreww // #32 // Lexus ISF // Interlagos Blau Metallic with RED #764 Rims (Matte Black when patched) // Pirelli // AEST
6. Timlour // Timlour // #77 // Chevrolet Corvette // Gun Metal + Black Amethyst (Rear Wing) // Bridgestone // EST
7. LITTLEBLACKO // LITTLEBLACKO932 // 14 // Nissan GTR //Red,Back // Dunlop // AEST
8. 1996mikey2412 // Mikey24 // 24 // Nissan GT-R // Jet Black // TBA // GMT
9. FutureF1 // FutureF1 // 54 // Corvette C7 // Yellow, Black, Red // Michelin // EDT
10. GremlinWon // GremlinOne // 40 // TBC //TBC //TBC // BST

Wildcard Entries
1. twodogsgolden // twodogsgolden // 15 // C63 AMG // Silver and Black // Michelin // Central US
Johnny_Rodger // Johnny_Rodger // 9 // Nissan GTR // Blue, Black// Dunlop // AEST //Dragon-Razor Racing //@LITTLEBLACKO

Jordiehamz// Jordiehamz// #7 // '08 Mercedes C63 AMG // TBA // Michelin // GMT +10 (AEST)

Great to be part of season 2, season 1 was a blast! Some big plans coming to the team :lol:. the Masala- Tsunami Team manager even mentioned he was on the prowl for a new driver this season (don't tell him I said that though ;).)

Jordiehamz// Jordiehamz// #7 // '08 Mercedes C63 AMG // TBA // Michelin // GMT +10 (AEST)

Great to be part of season 2, season 1 was a blast! Some big plans coming to the team :lol:. the Masala- Tsunami Team manager even mentioned he was on the prowl for a new driver this season (don't tell him I said that though ;).)
Nice to see another merc:)

Back