(ATCC) Australian Touring Car Championship S2 | NW48 & lxmmy Are Your Driver's Champions!!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 779 comments

What Time/Day Would You Like To See This Run?

• Friday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Friday 22:45 GMT+10 // 12:45 GMT

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Saturday 22:00 GMT+10 // 12:00 GMT

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Saturday 12:00 GMT+10 // 02:00 GMT

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Saturday 19:00 GMT+10 // 09:00 GMT

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Saturday 20:00 GMT+10 // 10:00 GMT

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Saturday 21:50 GMT+10 // 11:50 GMT

• Friday 16:00 GMT+10 // 06:00 GMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 10:30 GMT+10 // 12:30 GMT

• Total voters
Its either my car or my driving but i cant race when im 3 seconds slower than the leader and 2 seconds slower then 2nd and 3rd

Its either my car or my driving but i cant race when im 3 seconds slower than the leader and 2 seconds slower then 2nd and 3rd
@RESHIRAM5 was in the same situation yet he still raced. It's all about having fun. Had you still raced, you could have grabbed some valuable points.

-
@FutureF1 takes victory in Race 1 over NW48 and @Timlour!

The Pom (@lxmmy) has taken victory on Group B over @Thomas2012 in a hotly contested battle. Much closer than the Fourth Test at Trent Bridge in the Ashes.

Great racing everyone for majority of the race I was very happy! 👍 I learned 3 things too:

Mikeylam is too damn fast! Aha
My Lexus needs a proper tune
The proper way to go around Tokyo

I'm looking forward to the rest of the season with you all :)

Was really good, way off the pace but I haven't done that much testing in this car after writing off the merc so a few seconds off pace and a valuable 3rd in Group B puts the Team most importantly in good order :)
Not my best circuit either so more is to come from me. Beware you two at the front ;)

Haha, I certainly don't have a setup around here. You were catching me when I made mistakes and in the first sector maybe 2nd sector aswell

Haha, I certainly don't have a setup around here. You were catching me when I made mistakes and in the first sector maybe 2nd sector aswell
You ended up getting away when I made a mistak.e and when I slipped during your pit stop.

After that, I went into cruise mode until the race was over :)

Great racing everyone for majority of the race I was very happy! 👍 I learned 3 things too:

Mikeylam is too damn fast! Aha
My Lexus needs a proper tune
The proper way to go around Tokyo

I'm looking forward to the rest of the season with you all :)
It was a great battle in the first few laps, I was kinda worried you were gonna speed off. :)

🤬

My Race 2 is over due to a Pit Stop freeze. Pitted in on lap 12 and now I'm just sitting stationary in the pits and nothing has happened. No tyre change, nothing. Oh well, it happens.

Glitched start though. I was at the back of the Group B field and @Pubs16 was all the way down in woop-woop, 16th place, from the looks.

Great race though, had a great battle with @Thomas2012 and @Timlour and pulled off the ballsiest pass ever into the Parabolica-esque corner on Timlour. Great stuff.

🤬

My Race 2 is over due to a Pit Stop freeze. Pitted in on lap 12 and now I'm just sitting stationary in the pits and nothing has happened. No tyre change, nothing. Oh well, it happens.

Glitched start though. I was at the back of the Group B field and @Pubs16 was all the way down in woop-woop, 16th place, from the looks.

Great race though, had a great battle with @Thomas2012 and @Timlour and pulled off the ballsiest pass ever into the Parabolica-esque corner on Timlour. Great stuff.
Well I've suffered the same fate.
Not sure what happened with the start, was a little annoyed as I should've been pole, but yeah literally was like 16th as if cars were there. Then there was a god awful accident in the backend esses having nowhere to go but straight into a BMW... if I was on pole that wouldn't have happened but in the end a lame pit stop glitch. Not sure how you want to go about those results with me doing another lap over you @NW48

Wow!

Epic race weekend for me in my first championship ATCC Round.

I was able to somehow secure pole for Race 1 by over 1 second and from there I was able to lead Race 1 from start to finish!

Race 2 was a little different. After waiting almost 40 mins to get underway, the grid order was messed up and I was 2 spots higher than where I was supposed to start. I didn't know what to do so I took the start like normal. I battled with @Timlour for the first 5 laps with him pulling off some epic defensive moves. Finally, I got a good exit off of the final corner and was able to get by him in the first corner. @NW48 an @Pubs16 were unfortunately stuck in the pits, but I was able to take Race 2 as well.

What a race to start the ATCC, we had everything! Clean racing, a crash, Kaz messing with our races and a happy attitude to leave with. I'm sure the rest of the season will be just as enjoyable although I better memorize Mikey's rear bumper because I'll be seeing it a lot especially after race 1 where there was a great battle that lasted a few laps!

Race 2 Kaz must of started watching because we had troubles before the race had even started with connection troubles for some and then as we start the grid was slightly altered! I had a decent start overtaking Cyan's Subie then eventually the second M4 of Gremlin which left me waiting for Mikey to get me who was unfortunately involved in a crash but he never gave up, he almost caught me by the end with his incredible pace.

After the race my Lexus has lost 7hp ahaha may need an oil change or so. Great racing today everyone! 👍 And I need a toilet break after holding it for 2 races >.< aha

It was certainly a good event. Connection on the whole for everyone was very good.
Now I honestly don't like the track we were at, but I wasn't going to let that get the better of me, so I kept trying and from my first laps around the circuit I had managed to gain a few seconds out of no where really so I'm proud with that.
Before the event The 2 Brits in Group B were challenged to form an Ashes like form which gathered @lxmmy and me to Team up against the Aussies :) I think we did that challenge proud so far gaining 2 1st and 2 3rds :)
Will be a tight battle for that battle I'm sure, now I just need to tame my car a but more to challenge those two at the front of Group B.

It was certainly a good event. Connection on the whole for everyone was very good.
Now I honestly don't like the track we were at, but I wasn't going to let that get the better of me, so I kept trying and from my first laps around the circuit I had managed to gain a few seconds out of no where really so I'm proud with that.
Before the event The 2 Brits in Group B were challenged to form an Ashes like form which gathered @lxmmy and me to Team up against the Aussies :) I think we did that challenge proud so far gaining 2 1st and 2 3rds :)
Will be a tight battle for that battle I'm sure, now I just need to tame my car a but more to challenge those two at the front of Group B.
I only got a 1st and a 2nd. :P

Hopefully, We will gain a better result in the next result but it's going to be tough with @RESHIRAM5 steadily improving his Subaru and of course @Thomas2012 in a blistering fast ISF. I would love to see more drivers in Group B. :)

Whoops! my mistake haha :D

I agree, It's a tough battle and will need to be fought to the end I should think. I need to get my set up sorted for this M4, it's way better than the Merc but it's not ideal compared to those 4WD cars. Is the ISF 4WD? Can't remember... anyways I'll be quiker next race I'm sure depending on if the car doesn't hang it's backside out :P

Whoops! my mistake haha :D

I agree, It's a tough battle and will need to be fought to the end I should think. I need to get my set up sorted for this M4, it's way better than the Merc but it's not ideal compared to those 4WD cars. Is the ISF 4WD? Can't remember... anyways I'll be quiker next race I'm sure depending on if the car doesn't hang it's backside out :P
ISF is RWD.

It's quite tail happy but it is brilliant when you get it right. :)

Well, I was going to do a wrap up, but just about everything has been covered in the reports of everyone else. :lol:

I just want to say a massive thank you for everyone who showed up and raced last night. Racing like that makes all the effort to run this series worth it. If we can replicate that every single round, this will easily be one of the best series on GTP. I also need to commend everyone on their patience when we had our first technical glitch of the season. Hopefully the next time that happens, it won't be drawn out for that long.

So again, thank you everyone for the racing last night, and now it's on to what was one of the best rounds last season, Mid-Field Raceway! :)👍

Back