ATL AUSTRALIAN & NZ "Lotus 97T F1 Championship" Accepting entriesFinished 

• Thread starter VENDALISM
  • 331 comments
I really don't know what tyre i started on,in my settings my car is on softs,on my replay it shows mediums at the start,but how can that be when i had my settings on soft.The only thing i can think of that makes sense is that if on my second qualifying run on mediums i did my quickest time(don't know,i only watch what pos i'm in)& the qually feature puts you on the compound you did your fastest lap in qually on automatically. Anyone hear of that being the case? If it is i apologise as i had no idea.:confused::crazy::crazy:

I thought i had gone S,H,H,M on a 3 stop strategy,starting on the softs

I thought I actually finished 7th in front of Capella?

Not that it really matters - i'll check my replay . . . not that means anything . . . hahahahaha

ROUND 3 Suzuka Circuit

Race results & Fastest Lap Times

View attachment 195076

1.nasanu 1:30.180
2.Greasy07 1:30.440
3.Dbn26 1:33.890
4.Mixi75 1:32.184
5.VENDALISM 1:33.653 (pole)
6.barberphil 1:36.113
7.capella13b 1:37.509
8.fullgas62 1:33.847
9.agolfer78 1:36.579
10.SlotRunner

Round 3 Championship Standings

1.nasanu - 96pts

2.Greasy07 - 90pts
3.VENDALISM - 89pts
4.barberphil - 51pts
5.fullgas62 - 49pts
6.mixi75 - 46pts
7.agolfer78 - 35pts

8.Slotrunner - 34pts
9.capella13b - 32pts
10.Dbn26 - 25 pts
11.Meggs1 - 9pts

Not that it really matters - i'll check my replay . . . not that means anything . . . hahahahaha

Hey Phil,

I will check this for you tomorrow Phil and amend if incorrect.

ROUND 3 Suzuka Circuit

Race results & Fastest Lap Times

View attachment 195076

1.nasanu 1:30.180
2.Greasy07 1:30.440
3.Dbn26 1:33.890
4.Mixi75 1:32.184
5.VENDALISM 1:33.653 (pole)
6.barberphil 1:36.113
7.fullgas62 1:33.847
8.capella13b 1:37.509
9.agolfer78 1:36.579
10.SlotRunner

Round 3 Championship Standings

1.nasanu - 96pts
2.Greasy07 - 90pts
3.VENDALISM - 89pts
4.barberphil - 51pts
5.fullgas62 - 51pts
6.mixi75 - 46pts
7.agolfer78 - 35pts
8.Slotrunner - 34pts
9.capella13b - 30pts
10.Dbn26 - 25 pts
11.Meggs1 - 9pts

Hey Phil,

Round 3 race results have been corrected.

Sorry m8 my bad....

Gents,

PENALTIES will be set to Strong for round 4,so be mindful of cutting any corners as automatic time penalties come in to play.

image.jpg

04/08/2014 Monday Night 8:30 pm EST

TRACK: Monza Circuit 1980 LAPS: 32

image-jpg.174631

Last edited:
Anybody knows how to repair or fix the usb outlets on the ps3 racer from auslot has no power from them.but he was using a controller last night so one must be working then.cheers phil.b

Don't know if this is happening to anyone else . . . it's only happened since the upgrade . . . but not straight away from it . . .

When I log in to the lobby (general) i'm only seeing approx 8-10 places to race at . . . and sometimes I see no "friends rooms) . . .

It also says that friends are online . . . but I can't find a room that they are racing in?

The other night I was racing around Bathurst and instead of names of the drivers it was showing me the the brand of the car . . . this was during the race . . . in the pits it was OK and showing the driver and car??

Anyways else . . . or do I need to do a full re-install or something?? On the upside . . . just got switched over to ADSL2+ so stability seems to be great!!

Cheers

Don't know if this is happening to anyone else . . . it's only happened since the upgrade . . . but not straight away from it . . .

When I log in to the lobby (general) i'm only seeing approx 8-10 places to race at . . . and sometimes I see no "friends rooms) . . .

It also says that friends are online . . . but I can't find a room that they are racing in?

The other night I was racing around Bathurst and instead of names of the drivers it was showing me the the brand of the car . . . this was during the race . . . in the pits it was OK and showing the driver and car??

Anyways else . . . or do I need to do a full re-install or something?? On the upside . . . just got switched over to ADSL2+ so stability seems to be great!!

Cheers
Yea, im having the room visibility problem too. I search under track name, it may not come up the first time but refresh it a couple times and more should come up. The Drivers name thing is in the options menu, you can change from driver name to car name there.

Yea, im having the room visibility problem too. I search under track name, it may not come up the first time but refresh it a couple times and more should come up. The Drivers name thing is in the options menu, you can change from driver name to car name there.
Thanks Golfer!

Horrible horrible race. I have come to the conclusion that I need to qualify on RS, I can't risk qualifying out of position anymore.

Start of the race Vendalism was lagging, I avoided one close call but then a few turns later I got smashed hard, it actually sent me backwards down the track. I've no idea how I didn't take out half the field (guess I was invis). I pitted and tried to push hard to make up time but only ended up getting myself penalty after penalty. Also I forgot to open my window, was getting really hot which makes me agitated and prone to mistakes. I was 48 seconds behind after 2 laps, got it back down to 23 or something before pushing too hard on old tyres and spinning into a wall. I pitted again, then made a few more mistakes and rage quit. Rare for me, I usually stick it out but I also wanted to keep chatting to this girl who was massaging me haha... Split focus and that dam heat.. Quitting was too appealing.

Ven, got to track down and sort out that lag.

Horrible horrible race. I have come to the conclusion that I need to qualify on RS, I can't risk qualifying out of position anymore.

Start of the race Vendalism was lagging, I avoided one close call but then a few turns later I got smashed hard, it actually sent me backwards down the track. I've no idea how I didn't take out half the field (guess I was invis). I pitted and tried to push hard to make up time but only ended up getting myself penalty after penalty. Also I forgot to open my window, was getting really hot which makes me agitated and prone to mistakes. I was 48 seconds behind after 2 laps, got it back down to 23 or something before pushing too hard on old tyres and spinning into a wall. I pitted again, then made a few more mistakes and rage quit. Rare for me, I usually stick it out but I also wanted to keep chatting to this girl who was massaging me haha... Split focus and that dam heat.. Quitting was too appealing.

Really Nas, your getting a massage while racing! Awesome.....

Hey Nas,

Sorry m8 !

I have asked my wife not to use the internet during my racing period.
If that's not the case I will have to look further in to it ...
Once again sorry m8 as I'm enjoy our close racing.

Once agin apologies for the lag issues bud and I hope all else went well for you... lol

image.jpg

Congratulation to Greasy on his win and Golfer for taking second place. Good driving guys !
Well done lads!
View attachment 199162

I will post all relevant race information tomorrow.
Cheers Vendal[/QUOTE

Thanks Vendal good drive Greasey. I had a smart drive more than a good drive. I went for a 2 stopper, M,S,H. Had a good first stint, came in for softs and a splash of fuel but turns out I needed more than a splash as my tyre deg was better than I thought and could have
gone 2 maby 3 more laps. I was on my in lap and I came up to a couple of cars at the Lesmos and totaly lost it and took about 30 seconds to get back on track! Was dissapointing as theye were in no way impeding me. Went to hards, gassed up to the end and just cruised home. Good to finally get some decent points.

Im getting faster which is good, just need some more consistancy and ill be happy. But I think the real winner in the end is Nas, getting massaged by some chick while racing. Hats off sir, well played!

O yea, PENALTYS SUCK!

Last edited:
Had a rough start, had to dodge nasanu at first chicane after his lag probs, but knew i still had good strategy but the podium went begging when a back marker blocked me three times costing about 15 secs each time. They know now after getting a roast for the 2nd week running. But 4th was still reasonable, but should've been 2nd at least.

Last edited:
image.jpg
RACE RESULTS & BEST LAP TIMES

1st Greasy07 1:18.036 (pole)
2nd agolfer78 1:21.128
3rd VENDALISM 1:19.404
4th Dbn26 1:21.402
5th fullgas62 1:22.175
6th barberphil 1:21.649
7th Capella13b 1:22.345
8th nasanu 1:18.837

Championship Standings