ATL AUSTRALIAN & NZ SUPER GT500 CHAMPIONSHIPFinished 

• Thread starter VENDALISM
  • 390 comments
Australia
SYDNEY NSW AUSTRALIA
TwinTurbo_35
image.jpg
3627-league-logo.png

Welcome to the Aussie and NZ GT500 League. This league is being run on these forums but also in partnership with www.formula-digital.com.

Just like in real Motorsport Championships your are allowed to tune every aspect of your race car for each specific circuit.

If you wish to sign up please sign up on this page and send a friend request to PSN - VENDALISM ,nasanu ,GREASY07

BHP LIMIT SET AT 532

Performance points DISABLED

Eligible SUPER GT500 Race Cars :

HONDA:

KEIHIN HSV 010 12
RAYBRIG HSV 010 12
WEIDER HSV 010 11
HONDA HSV BASE MODEL 12

TOYOTA:

DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 08
ENEOS SC430 08
PETRONAS TOMS SC430 08
SC430 BASE MODEL 08
Supra GT500 Base Model 05

NISSAN:

CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R 08
XANVIA NISMO GT-R 08
MOTUL AUTECH GT-R 08
WOODONE ADVAN CLARION GT-R 08
YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R 08
GT-R GT500 BASE MODEL 08

CALENDAR

ROUND 1 - 28/04/2014. Monday Night 8pm EST
TRACK: Nurburgring GP/F LAPS:32 | view

ROUND 2 - 05/05/2014. Monday Night 8pm EST
TRACK: Deep Forest Raceway Reverse Circuit LAPS:42 | view

ROUND 3 - 12/05/2014.Monday Night 8pm EST
TRACK: Suzuka Circuit LAPS:25 | view

ROUND 4 - 19/05/2014. Monday Night 8pm EST
TRACK: Trial Mountain Reverse Circuit LAPS 42| view

ROUND 5 - 26/05/2014. Monday Night 8pm EST
TRACK: Laguna Seca Raceway Circuit LAPS:41 | view

ROUND 6 - 02/06/2014. Monday Night 8pm EST
TRACK: Rome Circuit LAPS:46| view

ROUND 7 - Endurance Round - 09/06/2014. Monday Night 8pm EST
TRACK: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit LAPS:48| view

ROUND 8 - 16/06/2014. Monday Night 8pm EST
TRACK: Côte d'Azur LAPS:44 | view

ROUND 9 - 23/06/2014. Monday Night 8pm EST
TRACK: Nurburgring 24h LAPS:7 | view

ROUND 10 - 30/06/2014. Monday Night 8pm EST
TRACK: Fuji Speedway GT LAPS:36 | view

DRIVERS
1.nasanu - GT-R Base Model 08

2.VENDALISM - HONDA RAYBRIG HSV 010 12

3.WIDFO - HONDA WEIDER HSV 010 11

4.GREASY07 - HONDA HSV BASE MODEL #7 French Racing Blue

5.Heathenpride - GT -R CALSONIC 08

6.fullgas62 - HONDA RAYBRIG HSV 010 12

7.Dbn26 - GT-R GT500 base model,#26 in GT Polarised 010-P,

8.Gastrobotic - GT-R Base Model 08

9.tooched - GT-R Base Model 08 #33

10.GripHunter - HONDA HSV BASE MODEL 12 # 53 Chamelian Orange

11.Badmf1 - HONDA HSV BASE MODEL #9 Matt Black

12.TDZdave - SC430 BASE MODEL 08

13.ITZRacing - HONDA WEIDER HSV 010 11. # 95

14.Gazmanotr56 HONDA RAYBRIG HSV 010 # 56

POINT SYSTEM
Points system explained

Upon completing 75% of total race distance, if a driver disconnects he is entitled to the full amount of points for the last available racing position in that race plus any bonus points he received prior to disconnecting (if 16 players players are in the room, he will receive points for 16th postition.

Only 9 out of the 10 race results will count. At the end of the season, your lowest points scores will be dropped (If you miss two races, then nothing can be dropped).
#1 Qualifier = 5 points

Race Points
1st = 35
2nd = 30
3rd = 25

4th = 21
5th = 19
6th = 17
7th = 15
8th = 13
9th = 11
10th = 9

11th = 6
12th = 5
13th = 4
14th = 3
15th = 2
16th = 1

DRIVER STANDINGS
1.VENDALISM 92 Points
2.Gastrobotic 65 Points
3.Heathenpride 61 Points
4.GripHunter 60 Points
5.WIDFO 59 Points
6.Greasy07 52 Points
7.fullgas62 43 Points
8.Come and Get Me77 35 Points
9.Dbn26 32 Points
10.Tooched 17 Points
11.Brianrage 13 Points
12.nasanu 11 Points

REGULATIONS
Room Settings:

Friends Only
Race Type : Race for Real
Fixed Room Ownership : On (for better room stability)
Voice Chat Quality Disabled (for better room stability)
Max number of Participants 16

Track Settings:

Weather at race start 0%
Time :Various
Time Progression x 2
Weather changeability Fixed
Surface Water at Race Start 0%

Race Settings:

Start Type: Grid Start with False Start Check
Grid Order: Fastest First
Boost Off
Penalty Off
Tyre/Fuel Depletion Normal
Grip Reduction on Wet Track / Track Edge - Real
Minimum No. Of Pit Stops 2
Require Tyre Type Change Off
Race Finish Delay 180 sec
Visible Damage Off
Mechanical Damage Heavy ( simulation mode not arcade racing)
Slipstream Strength Real

Car selection:

Categories
Super GT500
Filter by Performance
Max Power Limit 532 BHP
Performance Points Disabled
Minimum Weight 1090KG
TYRES: Racing Soft Only
Vehicle Tuning : No Limit

DRIVING OPTIONS:

Skid Recovery Force : Prohibited
Active Steering : Prohibited
ASM: Prohibited
Driving Line: Prohibited
Traction Control: Prohibited
ABS: Available

RACE RULES.

First of all, every member who signs up for this championship should have read and fully understand the race rules.We expect racers to be sensible both on and off the track, as well as being clean on the track. You must be able to distinguish between a gap that exists, and a gap that doesn’t exist.

I shouldn't have to explain the simples rules of overtaking, so I wont. It is all covered below.
But I’ll provide a ‘brief’ overview of what we expect to see on track.

1. Overtaking
Just because you’re quicker, doesn't mean you’re going to pass the car in front at the next corner, he has a right to defend as much as you do to attack. Always remember that the race isn’t won on the first lap. Wait for an opportunity to present itself and take the overtake. If a driver out breaks himself into a corner, you are free to attempt that over take, likewise when generally overtaking, if your car is at least next to the drivers window of the car you are attempting to overtake, you are free to continue on that line.

If you’re going to ride some one's bumper, make sure you know the effect of slip streaming and how that funnels into early braking for corners, infact this is a general rules everyone should know about, but sadly some people ‘forget’. When following another car in a slipstream (For example, going into Turn 1 at Fuji) you will need to do one of two things; (A) Break early to avoid a collision. (B) You are close enough to attempt an overtake and will move to the inside line.

2. Defending
You’re defending your position, so chances are the guy behind you is quicker than you right now. But that’s no problem, because you have the advantage of choosing your line through every corner. But that doesn’t mean you can go wide into a corner and then slam the door shut by swerving back in 3 inches in-front of the car behind you. Make sure you know where the guy behind you is, if you know he’s going for an overtake then remember to leave room for him either on the outside or inside of the corner.

When the car behind you is in your slipstream, it is considered incredibly rude and unsportsmanlike to swerve all over the track to break the slipstream. This follows the ‘One Move Rule’ where you can make one legitimate move whilst defending a line (This may be moving from the outside, to the inside of a corner forcing your competitor to take a slower line). Equally, learn how to out-smart your opponent. If he has your slipstream into a slow corner (Turn 1 at Fuji for example) try to brake early, or at your usual braking point instead of braking late to compensate for his slipstream. He’s going to brake early anyway, and if he doesn’t then he’ll go wide and you’ll have had the quicker line through the corner.

3. Cutting Corners
This one is quite simple. At least two wheels must remain in contact with the track at all times possible. Curbs are counted as part of the track. That green asphalt you see just behind the curb? That’s not part of the track. Those handy white lines they paint at the edge of the tracks are what defines the track edges.

4. Racing in a pack
This is where most people usually screw up, and mostly why we’re using heavy damage. When racing in a group of three cars or more, it is imperative that you remember to brake early for corners or move off-line to avoid contact with the car in front of you. Failure to do so could result in a penalty for dangerous driving.

When racing in a pack where all competitors are producing, what would appear to be similar pace, there is no need to try and jump through every gap on every corner. Sit back, let the battle wear out whilst you preserve your tyres a bit and analyse where each opponent is weakest so that you can capitalise on those weaknesses when you attempt to move forward. That doesn’t mean to say you can’t overtake of course! This is simply to stop people causing accidents by not being sensible.

5. Race Starts
We use the grid start with false start check because it makes for exciting race starts. The most important thing to remember about a race start, is that you have 16 other people around you, you need to make sure you don’t ruin their races on the first lap. As much as they need to make sure they don’t ruin yours.

6. Lapping
When being lapped, it is mandatory that you let the lapping car past you. There’s no need to pull over and slam the brakes, if you’re fighting for position then it’s a lot harder to let a lapping car through and we understand that. But if a lapping car is right behind you, go wide at the next corner, or just move off line to allow them past. Equally, when lapping a car in front of you, make sure to give them some room, don’t pressure them into a mistake or barge your way through.

7. Qualifying
Qualifying for each race will take place on the night of the race, and will last 20 minutes.
The room will be open for one hour before the scheduled race start time. If a driver does not arrive 10-minutes before the race starts, it will be assumed that he is not coming unless someone has informed a steward otherwise.

8. Your Internet
Since we race in a private lobby you can't join with a NAT3 network. You need NAT2 or NAT1.

Penalties will be handed out when the situation calls for it. If you see an incident you wish to be looked over, send a PM on
to a steward and they will review the replay (please include what lap it happened on and who the victim/accused was). Penalties can be handed out for a number of offences, ranging from dangerous driving to holding up a car trying to lap you.
Race Disqualification: This will occur for gross misconduct. I.e. not pitting, etc.
10 -25 second penalty: Dangerous driving, causing multiple incidents, etc.
50 second penalty: Absurd dangerous driving, causing totally avoidable incidents, etc.

Race Chat: Chatting during a race is forbidden in the championship due to it causing too much of a distraction. If you've arrived late and missed Race 1 - please do not start trying to chat with other users of the lounge. Chatting during races will result in point deductions and disqualification.

Race Stewards
VENDALISM
nasanu

All racers are expected to be stewards - of good racing & rule adherence!
Save replays in case you are called upon