ATL AUSTRALIAN & NZ SUPER GT500 CHAMPIONSHIPFinished 

• Thread starter VENDALISM
  • 390 comments
Hi,confirming for ya Vendal,I'll have a GT-R GT500 base model,#26 in GT Polarised 010-P,which looks like oil on water. My wheels will be Black.See ya' on the 24th for the test run:cheers:

Hi,confirming for ya Vendal,I'll have a GT-R GT500 base model,#26 in GT Polarised 010-P,which looks like oil on water. My wheels will be Black.See ya' on the 24th for the test run:cheers:

Hey Dbn26,

Welcome aboard!

Look forward to racing with you again and cheers for the update

Ok i'm in.... cant say i will be as quick as you guys but will race the best i can.
Will work out which car and let you know.
I cant really say i am that confident with the stability of the online rooms at present though. Really hoping some hotfix comes out soon because all rooms seem unstable. I have given up hosting for the moment.

Thanks for the invite and look forward to racing with you all.
Cheers

:gtpflag::gtpflag:Hey Lads,

We are going to hold our first pre season race meeting next Monday night 24/04/14 @ 8pm EST. So we can test our room and individual connection stability, as well as a short fun greet & meet race at the Nurbugring GP/F Circuit .Can we all make sure that we have tested and selected our preferred race car for the opening season as you will not be able to change your selection once the season starts.

Once you have selected your weapon of choice for the season, please post your selection on this thread along with your racing number if you have selected a Base Model Race Car.

If any one has any questions or needs assistance with tuning, I or any of our fellow racers would be more than happy to assist.:cheers:

Cheers Vendal

View attachment 141584 View attachment 141586

View attachment 141636

View attachment 141637

View attachment 141638

View attachment 141639

View attachment 141640

View attachment 141641

Ok i'm in.... cant say i will be as quick as you guys but will race the best i can.
Will work out which car and let you know.
I cant really say i am that confident with the stability of the online rooms at present though. Really hoping some hotfix comes out soon because all rooms seem unstable. I have given up hosting for the moment.

Thanks for the invite and look forward to racing with you all.
Cheers

Good to have you on board Gastrobotic ! :cheers:

We are going to have specific settings in our room for better stability.I know we have all experienced some problems either while hosting or just competing in a room and all of a sudden servers at PD fail.:banghead:

It's not all about being quick in this Championship as you have few crucial factors in every race you have consider 1.Tyre / Pit Strategy 2. Race Car setup 3.Fuel 💡

Cheers:cheers:

Last edited:
Good to have you on board Gastrobotic ! :cheers:

We are going to have specific settings in our room for better stability.I know we have all experienced some problems either while hosting or just competing in a room and all of a sudden servers at PD fail.:banghead:

It's not all about being quick in this Championship as you have 3 crucial components in every race you have to think of 1.Tyre / Pit Strategy 2. Race Car setup 3.Fuel 💡

Cheers:cheers:

I forgot to mention one more very important factor you must remember in each race "FULL DAMAGE IS ON". :bowdown: lol

don't know if i can't make it on the 24Th for the test run is my sister B'day that day i'll get back to you about it :banghead: :grumpy: :mad: 🤬

I will not be able to make the test run on the 24th. I am on holidays as of today and will only be back on race day. That is why I picked my car early. I will arrive back home just before the race.

I will not be able to make the test run on the 24th. I am on holidays as of today and will only be back on race day. That is why I picked my car early. I will arrive back home just before the race.

Hey WIDFO,

Enjoy your holidays m8 :cheers:and we'll see you on race day.:gtpflag:

Cheers for the update!👍

1. :gtpflag::gtpflag:Hey Lads,
  1. We are going to hold our first pre season race meeting next Monday night 21/04/14 @ 8pm EST. So we can test our room and individual connection stability, as well as a short fun greet & meet race at the Nurbugring GP/F Circuit .Can we all make sure that we have tested and selected our preferred race car for the opening season as you will not be able to change your selection once the season starts.
Once you have selected your weapon of choice for the season, please post your selection on this thread along with your racing number if you have selected a Base Model Race Car.

If any one has any questions or needs assistance with tuning, I or any of our fellow racers would be more than happy to assist.:cheers:

Cheers Vendal

View attachment 141584 View attachment 141586

View attachment 141636

View attachment 141637

View attachment 141638

View attachment 141639

View attachment 141640

View attachment 141641

Pre Season Race meeting date amended 21/4/14 THIS MONDAY NIGHT 8 pm:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Sweet :D i'll be there then :eek: tell u the car an colour all i know it be a base model ;) an number 7 :rolleyes: maybe French Racing Blue an White rims :yuck: tell u more tomorrow :@: 8 :lol:

image.jpg

After further testing we have disabled the Performance Points system as it was inaccurate

BHP LIMIT 532.

Performance Points Disabled & Supra GT500 Base Model 05 added .

:bowdown:The GT-R must use a Mid Turbo to achieve maximum performance at 532 BHP .

See you all tonight at 8pm EST.

Cheers Vendal,:cheers:

Last edited:
Sorry i missed the test,i'd made other plans based on the original date posted.:banghead: Are you gonna have another one tonight? :confused:I'd be happy to host one for myself & any others that missed last night.:DI'll post when i open a room if no-one else opens one first.:cheers:

Sorry i missed the test,i'd made other plans based on the original date posted.:banghead: Are you gonna have another one tonight? :confused:I'd be happy to host one for myself & any others that missed last night.:DI'll post when i open a room if no-one else opens one first.:cheers:

Hey Derek,

We had around 10 drivers show up for the greet & meet last night.It was good fun!The other 6 missing drivers advised that they were unable to make the pre race meeting and will see us on race night next Monday night.

Feel free to setup a room, please use the room name: Australian Tuning League GT500
If I get some time tonight I will jump online.:cool:

Cheers Vendal

Hey Lads,

Listed below is my HONDA HSV tune that I will be using during the Championship.

If any one needs any assistance with tuning feel free to ask.

Ride Height 70f. 70r.
Spring Rate 14.63f. 15.55r.
Damper Compression 2. 2.
Damper Extension 1. 1.
ARB. 7.
Brake Balance F2. R1.
No Camber due to glitch
Toe -0.34f. -0.32r.

LSD 12 14 12

Max Speed set to specific circuit.

Downforce set to specific circuit.

image.jpg

Hey Lads, :gtpflag:

:bowdown:As we are going to have a full grid for the first season of the Australian Tuning League, it is crucial that we all sign up below as this will allow us to calculate race information such as points awarded to each driver and individual fastest lap times ,with out spending hours on a spread sheet each week.

BTW guys you will need to sign up to formula-digital.com as the league stats will be calculated there. This will allow us to produce race results in a few seconds, it will also record all your results, send you an email reminder before the race among other things.

BUT.. It is all still in beta, some of it barely alpha so expect bugs :P Just report them to be and I'll fix them.

For a little guide:
www.formula-digital.com Sign up on any page at the top right of the screen, then login.
Go to the 'Garage' page, then leagues. Then you will see that currently you are not in any league.
From here click on the 'Join a league' menu option to see a list of leagues.
Find this league and click to join, then join the GT500 championship.

I am going to be putting leagues on the front page of the site when I get time, so aside from the advantages on the admin side of things, using this site should give more exposure to this league as the front page of the site gets about 800 unique visitors each day.

Hay VENDALISM i see you put me in the GTR but i'm in the HSV M8 still number 7 in french racing blue

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit 3.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit 4.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit 1.jpg

Last edited:
There room for one more here guys?

Hey Heathenpride,

We have two drivers who have not confirmed their full season participation,so if you are willing to compete in a full season and have a good understanding of our rules and regulations, you are welcome to join us. :D Please select a race car and car number?

Cheers Vendal :cheers:👍

Latest Posts

Back