Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation '09

  • Thread starter Thread starter cb1021
  • 11 comments
  • 665 views

cb1021

(Banned)
Messages
352
Messages
WainmanRabbit
I have:

ESCUDO
Toyota one
F2007
X1
Zonda LM
Sauber C9
Rally cars...
LM cars....
Toyota one...
CLK GTR...
 
Last edited:
I will trade mine tomorrow for your Zonda LM:)
 
Send me a PM tomorrow and I'll send you a free zonda LM...

I'm still looking to get this car tonight though.
 
Send me a PM tomorrow and I'll send you a free zonda LM...

I'm still looking to get this car tonight though.

Ok I'll PM you:) If you got the car today tell me if you need something;)
You are very kind mate
 
I can send you the R8 in an hour when my account resets if that's any use to you. Wanting the Escudo haven't seen it in UCD at all.
 
I can send you the R8 in an hour when my account resets if that's any use to you. Wanting the Escudo haven't seen it in UCD at all.

Okay that's cool with me. whats your PSN. my psn: Wainmanrabbit

remind me in friend request which car you want...
 
Just sent friend request. Will send R8 over on the hour.
 
okay ill send it now...

thx
 
Cool I'll leave a post when I've sent the R8.
 
cool thx.
 
So you got the R8...too bad (for me):(
Enjoy it
 
Back