SlipZtrEm

2015 Volvo S60 Polestar
1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI
1997 McLaren F1 GT
1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra
1952 Fiat 8V Supersonic
1986 Honda Civic Si (Free Car)

Until August 11, the entire pack is FREE

The Volvo and Fiat are surprises, especially the latter. The Macca and Mustang were already confirmed for FM6 so aren't huge surprises, but welcome nonetheless (the King Cobra is an awesome autocross car), and the Charger and Civic were holdouts from the 360. If this is the final pack, it's a good one!

Oh yeah:

McLaren F1 GT here I come!!!! It was one of my favorites from Horizon 1, I'm so overjoyed to see it back!!! :dopey:

Last edited:
Ahh, it feels so good to come to FH2 again after my DC adventure. Love both those games. And look, a free car pack! I'm getting that right now! :D

Did anyone else had to purchase the cars in this pack with in game money?
Not at all (than again I haven't bought them yet, but I'll see when I get on FH2). Usually when you purchase a car pack, you can buy them for free. :)

Edit: Yeeeeeah...I had to pay for them too. What the?... :grumpy:

Last edited:
I'd actually forgotten how much I like that gen of Civic. Nice to see it back after last being in Horizon.

Nice to see that the F1 GT is now the actual road version instead of the race version with the livery removed, as it was in past Forza games.
The Mustang II however is still a terrible 3D model, now lovingly rendered in next-gen quality.

Man, the support for this game is phenomenal. And such a great pack for free, damn.
No kidding! I feel like a broken record with how much I say I am impressed with Playground Games and how well they have supported FH2. They are becoming one of my favorite developers. :D

What's terrible about it?

My ForzaCentral post. Of these, the only thing that's been fixed is the stripes on the rear bumper.

image.jpg

Can't purchase the pack. I can see it but when I click on a car it says 'this is exclusive content and cannot be purchased at this time' WTF??

You know, It was a decent enough Car Roster on release

but all these Car Packs etc have made it a 100 times more awesome.

I hate to sound greedy but I hope they can sneak in one last Car pack before Forza 6.

I definitely don't regret leaving GT for Forza.

Same here. Don't regret selling my PS3 at all. Only exclusive racer was GT and that was poor in comparison to Forza. Forza 5 and Horizon 2 with significantly smaller car rosters destroy GT6. Sorry to GT fans but they really do. Forza 6 is gonna be speciale

On the other hand still got my 360 with exclusives like Race Pro, PGR and Forza.

Sorry but Forza needed 4 years more for weather effects. Also I doubt it that Forza will ever have gems like Toyota Chaser, Diablo GT, 180 SX or M3 CSL. There is no way that Forza destroys GT in car list just because it has the strongest trims. Model quality yes. GT appreciates more ordinary cars too. And in some moments looks better than Forza with newest hardware. And SSR11 is easily one of best fictional tracks in gaming. I guess that people buy Forza for carlist not for gameplay. And T10 is greedy for offering 1/3 of car list for whopping 100$. Without season pass even more. Yes car list has variety but Forza just now will have dynamic weather, endurance racing. Yet GT7 will have that, better sounds, more tracks, cars, track maker, huge and versatile career mode with rewards. Forza vs GT battle is far from over.

Last edited:
Volvo S60 Polestar in Swedish Racing Green is my new favorite car in probably any racing video game. Having had the pleasure of owning a Polestar car in the past, it brings me a ton of entertainment.

Sorry but Forza needed 4 years more for weather effects. Also I doubt it that Forza will ever have gems like Toyota Chaser, Diablo GT, 180 SX or M3 CSL. There is no way that Forza destroys GT in car list just because it has the strongest trims. Model quality yes. GT appreciates more ordinary cars too. And in some moments looks better than Forza with newest hardware. And SSR11 is easily one of best fictional tracks in gaming. I guess that people buy Forza for carlist not for gameplay. And T10 is greedy for offering 1/3 of car list for whopping 100$. Without season pass even more. Yes car list has variety but Forza just now will have dynamic weather, endurance racing. Yet GT7 will have that, better sounds, more tracks, cars, track maker, huge and versatile career mode with rewards. Forza vs GT battle is far from over.

That's a whole lot of assumptions with absolutely zero backing. You have no idea what GT7 will offer or if it will even be offered at all and you have no idea what the Forza series will offer in the future either.

I think if you stopped trying to turn this into a battle and instead just enjoyed the fact that we actually get pretty decent racers on both next gen consoles, you'd probably enjoy gaming more.

FIAT 8V SUPERSONIC.

Somebody could please scoop up @Populuxe Cowboy from the floor? I could use a hand too.
Yes, that is exactly the sort of car that can knock me out cold. Still stuck at work for another 3 hours or so, but can't wait to get home and download all the goodies.

You know what I'd love to see for a final DLC for this game? A big multi-car French and Italian extravaganza. Finally get Peugeot and Citroen in the game. Traction Avant, 2CV, DS, 205 Turbo 16, DS3, RCZ, 504 Diesel. Expand on Fiat. Give us classics like the 850 Spider and 124 Spider. The Fiat Dino. More Alfas and Lancias. Really go out on a high note.

Back