August Playground Select Car Pack - FREE UNTIL AUGUST 11

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 77 comments
But why were they free for 2 g-tags? :confused:
It says about the Honda Civic being free, not that I'd fume about paying the 5000 credits for it. :indiff:

It was the same thing with the Porsche Car Pack.
Free for 2 g-tags only. :rolleyes:

It does not specify if player must be a certain Tier to get them free, so ..... :banghead:

Last edited:
When I go to download this it says its exclusive content and cannot be purchased at this time?

When I go to download this it says its exclusive content and cannot be purchased at this time?

Download the pack through the Forza Hub App - it will redirect you to the store where you can download it for free. ;)

One good thing about having had so many credits and free cars that I didn't need to race much, is that I can do the classic races in the Fiat. What a delightful sound.

I just tried uninstalling then re-installing the pack, but it's still the same 🤬 BS.
None of the cars are free to be added to the FH2 garage, not even the 86 Honda Civic, as the Hub add claims. :dunce:

So, it's the 🤬 usual 🤬 BS from 🤬 T10. What they claim, is rarely what it is! (if ever) 👎
👎

It's a 3.000.000 + credit$ rip-off! :mad:

Last edited:
I successfully downloaded the pack and didn't have to pay in-game credits for them. Strange that it happened to some people.

When I downloaded the pack initially, I had to pay for the new cars so I forked out credits for the Civic, S60 and Charger. The next day I played the game all of the cars were free! :dunce:

Lots of 🤬 smiles

Try waiting a day or two after installing the pack. It is also possible when you boot up the game after a restart (with the console set to 'Energy-Saving' power mode) the game will update the prices of cars so you can have them for free.

Last edited:
When I downloaded the pack initially, I had to pay for the new cars so I forked out credits for the Civic, S60 and Charger. The next day I played the game all of the cars were free! :dunce:

Try waiting a day or two after installing the pack. It is also possible when you boot up the game after a restart (with the console set to 'Energy-Saving' power mode) the game with update the prices of cars so you can have them for free.

Thank you for your reply. (no cookie emote?) :cheers:
I hate waiting for free stuff. :crazy:
Ok, I will try the Energy Saving power mode. :dunce:
I was gonna ask you how to input the Energy Saving Mode, but I fingered out. (yes, fingered). :P
Saving the console's energy, but wasting my energy in all this process, :scared: mentally :banghead: and physically. :lol:
Lots of 🤬 smiles. LOOOOOOL

VXR
One good thing about having had so many credits and free cars that I didn't need to race much, is that I can do the classic races in the Fiat. What a delightful sound.

And how beautiful it looks! I switched from controller config 13 (which doesn't have a change view button) to a Driveclub-like one (which does) just so that I could look at the sweeping lines of the Ottovù as I traverse the countryside.

Ok, I will try the Energy Saving power mode. :dunce:
Saving the console's energy, but wasting my energy in all this process, :scared: mentally :banghead: and physically. :lol:
Thank you for your reply. (no cookie emote?) Lots of 🤬 smiles. LOOOOOOL
:cheers:

It may be inconvenient but bear in mind it is (sort of) free when it works as it should! :lol:

When it works, sure. :irked:
But when it doesn't it, it's False Advertising and unnecessary Anxiety Affliction. :nervous:
I'm so ...... 🤬 afflicted. :lol:

I didn't have to pay credits on the Fiat, or if I did, I was on total autopilot and didn't realise I paid credits.

Just last night I bought the cars for free, but before that night when I downloaded the pack, I had to pay ingame credits for it. Few days later, didn't had to. :D

You just needed to wait for awhile. :)

Oh, the humanity!

I'm at the point in FH2 that I've got more credits than cars to spend it on, so wasn't too bothered by having to drop them on the cars. As others have alluded, the Fiat is so good-looking, it's worth the price of admission on its own.

Humanity? I've never claimed to be a human, nor I ever will! :odd:
That Fiat reminds me of 70's bumper cars. (memories ... ) :guilty:
Oh well, the important thing is that I got all the cars for free on my main g-tag. :D
Thanks T10. :dunce: thank you very free-ak-ing much!

Last edited:
Back