ASM:

Downforce: /

VCD Setting:

Ballast:
Front:
Rear:

Little description of handling characteristics:

when PMing me with settings, FOLLOW THIS GUIDE

Welcome to Aussie Tuning...trying to get the upper hand in gt4 on the other countries

Well good luck. What are you goals? I mean, i know you're trying to start a tuner (that's obvious) but take it a few steps further than trying to out-do other countries...what are the rules of your tune shop? Give us an outline and stuff.

I have to ask...if you plan trying to limit the people who can post, participate or get assistance in this thread to just those from Australia then its going to get locked quicker than you think.

Please clarify your intentions in the original post ASAP.

Scaff

hey there aussie, ill take that challenge! how bout me and my partner match our american wits to your australian bangers and mash? just a friendly challenge between new tuners! how bout all out STREET TIRE cars? built for a predetermined track and the nice people of gt planet can each try out our cars for competition and for timetrial??? would you like to add any requirements?
Here's a few ideas. car has to be a street car, not a falcon or a camaro LM car, for example. has to run on s3's or or lower if you please, anything else?

a nice way for each of us to make a foray into our new garage's.

moderator, as long as he's not being continentaly xenophobic i humbly suggest we make the most of this!

I am in to race under the rules suggested by Rockit. I think that my vette can take out anything you throw at it on Street Tires. it has 580 hp and runs on s3's

I have to ask...if you plan trying to limit the people who can post, participate or get assistance in this thread to just those from Australia then its going to get locked quicker than you think.

Scaff

Scaff,
We arent limiting anyone else to come into this thread at all, but we would like it if there were more aussies involved on this site. I got permission off Swift to start this thread but only if i didnt exculde any other members of the site from commenting or helping.

Rockit
Sounds like a great idea so far but i have a problem. i cant show any evidence of my videos i can only do photomode and thats it. if you want, pm me and we will dicuss this a little further.

Rotary Junkie: I think thats satisfactory helping us around here but i need permision off dimplz to let this whole thing go thru as he was the one whostarted this thread. But my opinion is that this whole idea will become great

A'ight, I'll start with the FPV GT as it's a little tougher to tune. (More noseweight means more understeer until the rears break loose, and the car snaps.)

Even though the F6 can be quicker.

And I'm going to see if I can beat it.

Do you guys want balanced and fun or flat out speed? I do my best to eliminate turbo lag, even if it does make less power. Less lag means an easier car to drive. (This only applies to the FPV F6, the GT is gonna be NA)

Although, the F6 seems to just have a boost falloff problem, badly. The cams are too small, the turbo cavitates early, loosing boost... So I shift at 6 grand.

Scaff,
We arent limiting anyone else to come into this thread at all, but we would like it if there were more aussies involved on this site. I got permission off Swift to start this thread but only if i didnt exculde any other members of the site from commenting or helping.

I am well aware of the conversation that Swift has been having regarding this and lets be honest the opening line of this thread reads...

for all Australian tuners that need or can help....have to name Your town and state..its our sand box our rules

...which is most certainly not what Swift agreed. It quite clearly implies that you need to be Australian (why else ask for town and state), hence my request for clarification and amendment of the first post to make it clear that anyone can participate, something I notice has still not happened.

Scaff

Scaff

Hey, a foreigner! Nick off!

:P

Hey, I'm in Michigan.

Michigan is where your beloved FoMoCo and GM started. :P

Hahaha, Scaff: Don't lock it, it's going to be a good tuning resource for anyone. Just relax.

Yeh well im european but i live here in victoria, Australia. I'm not only going for the aussie tuners but for the other cars around the world. Japanese cars seem to be some of my favourites. Exotics and Muscles are cool to.

wheres ya setup on the F6 Rotary???

I was doing the GT.

I'll have it in once my current school situation calms down *Switching schools, the one I am currently at is full of pricks*

So hopefully before the weekend.

so ahh u american dudes got ya setups yet? me and dimplz do and they r good as so u better hurry up!

as for anyone else who browses this thread feel free to start some discussions or ask for a setup because we can help ya!

Renoff, just remember the proper grammar.. no lazy talk ( U, R bcuz etc..)

I'd like to see what you guys could do with RUF BTR. S3 tyres, no wing and approximately 500bhp.

If you two really are as good as you say, this shouldn't be a tough job.. ;)

I'd like to see what you guys could do with RUF BTR. S3 tyres, no wing and approximately 500bhp.

the Finn has declared a challenge.., :)

Sorry about the grammar i get a bit lazy, but will make sure not to do it again.

Ill accept ya challenge, try it out and get back to you ASAP. Ive always had some bad luck with the RUF but i will do my best

Renoff

Guys, I'll go write down the GT settings in a moment.

EDIT: Done, and Leo's giving you a nigh impossible task. 700hp, R3'd BTRs are monsters, even in MFT spec.

2004 FPV GT MRAT edition

Fully modified, but no weight reduction, carbon fiber driveshaft, rollcage, lightened flywheel, or wing. Uses S2 tires.

SUSPENSION:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Spring Rate:-------8.0/8.0
Ride Height:-------134/144
Shock Bound:-----2/2
Shock Rebound:---3/3
Camber:----------1.5/1.2
Toe:--------------0/0
Stabilizers:--------1/1
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Transmission:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Final to 5.500, auto set to 6, then set ratios and final.
Ratios are [2.320/1.69/1.29/1.000/.840/.715]
Final of 2.730.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

LSD/Downforce and others:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
LSD: 10/20/20

Downforce: None

Aids: None at all
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Hmm... For a 4000lb vehicle, this car corners exceedingly well. In fact, as ANY vehicle it corners exceedingly well. Weaker rear tires would make a quite good drifter, as slides are easily countered.

Latest Posts

Back