Aussie Tuners...Shiny new Garage, Shiny new Management

• Thread starter Renoff
  • 581 comments
Blind and by honor.

No online for me, either. Infineon sound good? Nah, you pick.

I don't have a video camera.

Fastest time wins, S2 tires, and I'd like to see you in your Evo at current power or less.

Hi guys, i haven't actually got a setup, im just saying hi to all the aussies on this thread. Ilive on the central coast of NSW. I am 110% aussie and will never live in another counrty for over a year!!! Yeah well ive se\aid what i wanted to say, so just keep up the good work boys.

Hi guys, i haven't actually got a setup, im just saying hi to all the aussies on this thread. Ilive on the central coast of NSW. I am 110% aussie and will never live in another counrty for over a year!!! Yeah well ive se\aid what i wanted to say, so just keep up the good work boys.

hey mate
hi to you to lol. i live in batemans bay so i might be near you!
if you need any help at all pm me or something and ill see if i can be of use.
Renoff

actually i believe he's reffering to me and my ol' partner at pheonix speed delivery.

sorry but i got a it busy doing my part(a small one) to get Rec'n'Race going on.

I'm still interested but i have about 5 cars i'm ironing out for the new garage, a Z06, and a new comp.coupe among them.

If you want to start a new challenge with us from Rec'n'Race that'd be possible though we aren't all american anymore. Otherwise it sounds like rotary wants some action.

well RJ when do you want to do this...my Lancer is primed and running well...especially around New York...no understeer what so ever

great double posting...but guys we need reviews on current tuned cars. We also do racecars on special occasions

:odd: I'm still waiting for the RUF.. but no pressure, guys.. keep your own pace, that's what we do in MFT..

the RUF set up is on the to do list...after my girlfriend...and assignments plus RJ time trail. So give me a month

heres mine and partly dimplz drift setup:sly: wouldnt've done it without ya dimplz thanks man.

Toyota MR2
Power: over 300hp cant remember what it was
Parts to buy:
RC exhaust
RC intercooler
computer chip
RC brakes
RC suspension
RC Flywheel
Triple clutch
Weight reduct
FC Transmission
oil change

OPTIONAL:
Brake Balance Controller

Settings:

Spring rate:12 /12
Ride height: 92/92
Shock bound: 6/8
Shock rebound: 6/6
Camber angle: 3/0.5
Toe angle: 0/0
Stabilizers: 4/5

TCS: 0
ASM: 0

Downforce: 0/0

Tranny Autoset:10

Brake balance
F 9 R 16

Little description of handling characteristics:
feint ur heart out, power over or braking techniques will work a dream as well. nice easy car to drift. has mild lift off understeer but have fun anyway

Back