Aussie Tuners...Shiny new Garage, Shiny new Management

• Thread starter Renoff
  • 581 comments
cool
does anyone know of a glitch where your car totally dissapears and you automatially win a race/champoinship? just happened to me :scared:

as of next weednesday i wont be at home for a week so that means no more setups or anything. i will be on this site and commenting on threads if you need me

leo cmon give em time, that was basically like giving them a rifle and saying "now figure how to hold it with one hand while still pointing it at your head":dopey:. makes for a fun challenge though.

i was able to drive it on s3's. not fast, but able to do it. it came down to a race between me and a stock one, so i must not have been going that fast then lol..

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII G.S.R
Power: 564 hp

evoVIII.jpg

Parts to buy: From MINES tuning

Racing Muffler
Sports ECU
Port Polish
Engine Balancing
NOS
Original Turbo
Racing Intercooler
Racing Brakes
Brake Controller Balance
Original Suspension
Fully Customised Trannie
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon propeller shaft
Racing Flywheel
Fully Customised LSD
R3 Tyres
Wing
Oil
mags (optional)

Settings:

Spring rate: 10.5/4.4
Ride height: 85/86
Damper: 6/8
Camber angle: 3.0/0.5
Toe angle: 0/0
Stabilizers: 5/4

Transmission
Auto Setting: 14
1st 2.306
2nd 1.587
3rd 1.174
4th 0.938
5th 0.780
6th 0.660

LSD Setting: Fully Customised
Initial Torque: 10/10
LSD Accel: 40/60
LSD Decel: 20/20

Brake ballance: 6/9

TCS: 0
ASM: 0

Downforce: 30/24

Little description of handling characteristics:
A little ripper through the first 3 gears and then the power band thins out.
Handles well although a little taily for cornering purposes. Able to drift or grip race.

Hmm... AWD=Prey.

My 394hp FD against this. After the weekend. But you have to run S2s.

Track shall be the 'Ring.

If you wish. (Oh, and I don't run a wing. Looks too ugly)

rotary, how bout my 600 hp spirit R with downforce and near max power on s3's at say, apricot hill, vs yours?? after the pony car wars.

we've found that fd's have a sweet spot around 450 hp where the gains from more power start to tax it's tires ability, but this new spirit R i got, just wow, GRIP.

Hence why it's so difficult to turn into a drifter.. Because it was designed for ultimate grip. But, been there and done that.. and I'd still take Bathurst R over Spirit R. I don't know why, but.. yeah. :D

my freind runs a less powerful bathurst against my spirit R, due to gearing his car keeps right up with less tire wear, but he pays for it in the long straights.

no problems if i WANT to drift the car, just need a good initiation, lil feint action or an application of the ebrake, but it's strength is obviously in the grip department, it doesn't have the torque only the Rpms' so maintaining angle is harder, but all in all it's a good car. at 600 hp it's very easy to drive, but then you can gear anything soo..

Dimplz: I'm serious about your Evo or whatever you bring against my car.

Rockit: No. Not unless I get to run 600hp as well. Keep this on our forum.

now now people settle down.

try a m5 with full hp and no aids on nurburgring flat out. no this is not a dare its only a suggestion.

here is my ruf btr set up.

buy all the crap and a stage 2 turbo.

breakes front: 5 rear: 6

spring rate front: 9 rear: 15
ride hight front: 90 rear: 95
damper bound front: 4 rear : 3
damper rebound: 8 rear: 6
camber front: 2.5 rear: 2.5
sway bar front: 5 rear: 5

intial tourque: 25
acc : 55
dec : 45

run the gear box to suit the track. if you don't like backing it in remove some rear brake or don't drive an RR car :P

hope you like it! i do

oh s3 tires are sport softs?

here is my ruf btr set up.

buy all the crap and a stage 2 turbo.

breakes front: 5 rear: 6

spring rate front: 9 rear: 15
ride hight front: 90 rear: 95
damper bound front: 4 rear : 3
damper rebound: 8 rear: 6
camber front: 2.5 rear: 2.5
sway bar front: 5 rear: 5

intial tourque: 25
acc : 55
dec : 45

run the gear box to suit the track. if you don't like backing it in remove some rear brake or don't drive an RR car :P

hope you like it! i do

oh s3 tires are sport softs?

in future PM the settings straight to me not post them to Aussie tuners...and put what parts needed in full

Back