Aussies that preordered the Collectors edition at EB

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kelitorous
  • 5 comments
  • 649 views

Kelitorous

(Banned)
Messages
44
Messages
Kelitorous
Where do you get the stealth car code for pre-ordering?

I got only the chromeline pack in the box.
 
Yeah this happened to me, I went back to EB today and they gave me the piece of paper for the stealth cars. It had individual codes for each car, unlike the chromeline that was one for all of them. Just go there and tell them they never gave you one. I had to make sure they understood what cars I meant because the initial guy I spoke to said the only cars you get are the ones for collectors edition called chromeline (he was clueless about stealth pack)

But yeah, it is there, most likely on the main counter, you just have to ask the right person.

Havn't used any stealth cars yet, but I gave the chromeline M3 to my B-spec driver to drive and so far he's been winning them all.
 
Stealth cars are only supposed to come in the signature edition, that was half the attraction for it. My stealth car redeem code was just 1 for all 6 cars, not individual
 
This happened to a friend of mine, he preordered the Collectors Edition at EB but wasn't given the slip of paper for the Stealth cars. I preordered the standard game and got them. It was an EB special deal I think for preordering the game?
 
Only the standard edition was meant to come with the stealth cars for pre ordering. If you ordered the Collectors edition you didn't get anything extra for pre ordering. Just the chrome line cars that come in the box.
 
Only the standard edition was meant to come with the stealth cars for pre ordering. If you ordered the Collectors edition you didn't get anything extra for pre ordering. Just the chrome line cars that come in the box.

Depends, some people got the CE, and got a Stealth code too.

Even then, as the saying goes over here, a "no" you have, a "yes" you can get. You can always try and ask your retailer.

-Z
 
Back