Australian Gender Reveal Burnout Results in Four Arrests, Because Australia

If it is it, it is it; if it is it is it, it is.
images.jpeg.jpg

Lol

Good job to the rat and STRIKE FORCE PUMA for keeping the world safe. /s

I think it's rather more about not being a dick to your neighbours. If you wanna go smoke out some place with your fancy blue tyres, go find a quiet car park or an industrial estate on the weekend. Don't do it in front of people's houses. Common courtesy.

It's much the same with the hoons charging through the suburbs in the wee hours. Nobody cares if you wanna go zoom zoom, just stop doing in around where people live.

I think it's rather more about not being a dick to your neighbours. If you wanna go smoke out some place with your fancy blue tyres, go find a quiet car park or an industrial estate on the weekend. Don't do it in front of people's houses. Common courtesy.

It's much the same with the hoons charging through the suburbs in the wee hours. Nobody cares if you wanna go zoom zoom, just stop doing in around where people live.
From what I understand, they sent a letter to all their neighbours to inform them that they were doing this and offered to make alternative arrangements if it was an inconvenience.

It may be the case that the video shot from the house across the way simply made its way onto social media and STRIKE FORCE PUMA (really guys? Really?) became aware of it from there - the original stunt was March 24th.

Are they assuming the gender of the baby?

And is this STRIKE FORCE SMALL COUPE, or STRIKE FORCE UGLY CROSSOVER?

Douchey guy does laughably douchey, unsafe thing.

Announces in advance he'll be doing it but in a way that doesn't make it clear what he's actually doing.

Is arrested for it.

And the world goes on.

This is not going far enough. The Australian government should ban the colors pink and blue and confiscate all car tires!

What color or colors do you use for gender neutral?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh please, that's pathetic. That guy put himself there to take the video, don't act like there was a crowd right around the car that didn't know what the driver intended to do and that it was that "dangerous". Now obviously he should have been a lot more specific of what he was doing and yes, of course the neighbors shouldn't have to deal with it if they don't want to. However, to immediately label someone and think he should have his car confiscated and be arrested (especially three other people just for being associated with it) just for a minute of that is stupid.

I don't understand the big deal about gender reveals for babies. They're just going to correct you when they turn 16 anyway. Now if this was someone AFAB announcing they are transmasc, that would be awesome.

But .... what if it is a twin? A girl and a boy?

Two cars?

Blue and pink on one car?

:D

Oh please, that's pathetic. That guy put himself there to take the video, don't act like there was a crowd right around the car that didn't know what the driver intended to do and that it was that "dangerous". Now obviously he should have been a lot more specific of what he was doing and yes, of course the neighbors shouldn't have to deal with it if they don't want to. However, to immediately label someone and think he should have his car confiscated and be arrested (especially three other people just for being associated with it) just for a minute of that is stupid.
Unfortunately Australia has some strict rules on "hooning". Driving in such a manner as to deliberately lose traction (burnouts) is classified as "hooning", and he did that, and the whole thing is on video. Pretty much checkmate at that point - although I don't know exactly why four people are going to be in court for it; driver and owner (if the owner is not the driver) is a maximum of two people...

I refer in the article to the time Lewis Hamilton suffered a similar fate - back in 2010.

I feel like the name "Strike Force Puma" should be less of an actual police name and more the name of a animated show with anthropomorphic characters that just satirizes law enforcement, the justice system and the general police state in various places around the world.

Adult Swim or Comedy Central, your move.

Unfortunately Australia has some strict rules on "hooning". Driving in such a manner as to deliberately lose traction (burnouts) is classified as "hooning", and he did that, and the whole thing is on video. Pretty much checkmate at that point - although I don't know exactly why four people are going to be in court for it; driver and owner (if the owner is not the driver) is a maximum of two people...

I refer in the article to the time Lewis Hamilton suffered a similar fate - back in 2010.

True, I understand. I just dislike how they are very strict in these situations... especially for what was supposed to be special moment.

I recall one news headline a few years back I saw where a video had emerged of some serious hooning around suburban streets, with burnouts, drifts, and all round car madness. The police swore black and blue they would catch the drivers and crush their cars.

That's all well and good, but the video was actually shot in Forza Horizon 3. :lol:

Back