Australian GT, Season 1 finished, TheFlash is Champion,Finished 

• Thread starter TDZdave
  • 756 comments
Hey guys, I'm interested in joining the series. I would like to drive the Nissan GT-R GT3 Schulze but I could run the base model as well(doesn't matter to me). However, I won't be able to attend a race till Round 5.

It has been brought to my attention that the series calendar dates are out, they are fortnightly from the first event date, perhaps we may see you sooner in the series?

It has been brought to my attention that the series calendar dates are out, they are fortnightly from the first event date, perhaps we may see you sooner in the series?
Maybe :boggled: New Schedule? :D

20a229d8-f088-47b2-a302-0d3786cbbf52_zps02c45a36.png

New rounds table up on the OP, all dates have been amended, apologies guys,

Anyone up for a practice lobby in the next few days? I haven't played gt6 since the last race so would be good to get some practicing for Silverstone.

I won't be able to do that in the race timeslot, but if anyone wishes to do so, you have my blessing,

I'm keen but I've got to jump in a ZR1 and manage to drive consistent laps around a track REALLY don't like by Friday so up til then I can't... Weekend I might though, depends how much practice I need for Monday.

So how can we go about getting more drivers sign up? Eight is a good start but more is better :)

I think we just need to keep the thread moving, perhaps when some of the other series close, and GT5 servers finally close and some people are forced to update we might collect a few more, But on of the the issues deterring potential customers from GT6 is the tire glitch, some people need to read the OP properly and understand that we remove the tire glitch entirely before the race is green,

But personally I'd rather the 8 drivers we have that can provide good close clean racing then an extra 5 on top that just make things hell and rage quit after destroying the field at turn 1,

As dave has said, I would prefer the good close clean racing. But that being said, if we can find 5 more drivers like that, even better!

As dave has said, I would prefer the good close clean racing. But that being said, if we can find 5 more drivers like that, even better!

Perhaps inviting some friends to GTP might be the way to go?

Ill add people from this group tomorrow and see if I can host a practice event on Silverstone. I've been a bit slack on my ps3 been playing ps4 a lot. My psn is Motocross_09. If there's a time when anyone's free let me know. I'm glad I joined this series my first so far ill probably be last but I'm having fun. Sorry if I'm a bit of a noob :P.

I gained a few contacts through doing touring car and nascar races on gt5, maybe i could direct them here to see if they are interested

Ill add people from this group tomorrow and see if I can host a practice event on Silverstone. I've been a bit slack on my ps3 been playing ps4 a lot. My psn is Motocross_09. If there's a time when anyone's free let me know. I'm glad I joined this series my first so far ill probably be last but I'm having fun. Sorry if I'm a bit of a noob :P.

Id be keen for a practice event tomorrow night. Other than that im unavailable until the race next wednesday.

Keep pushing mate, People will help where they can regarding tuning etc, The rest is kinda up to you, getting mileage etc,

I've done a cracking time of... Well, I shall reveal that when I drag my 🤬 to that horrid track tomorrow :lol:

So yeah, I'm up for practice tomorrow night but reckon it will be later on in evening, about ten, so if anyone is still around I will likely be running some laps.

I've done a cracking time of... Well, I shall reveal that when I drag my 🤬 to that horrid track tomorrow :lol:

So yeah, I'm up for practice tomorrow night but reckon it will be later on in evening, about ten, so if anyone is still around I will likely be running some laps.

I agree here, This track has been inappropriately tampered with, the last layout was good enough, But I'm losing at least 1.5 seconds in the first tight corners alone,

Ill be on doing some practice etc., from about 8pm NZT till I fall asleep. I'm more than happy to help anyone out with setups etc...

I did a 1:56.8 on soft tyres, with thanks to @TDZdave for the help with a car setup for the Audi. Before that I was struggling to get the car to do a lap without spinning.

Back