--==> Auto Modelista <==--

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 14 comments
xalpha322
Ok for everyone here how owns auto modelista just like ME ! i want me to talk about it here and i want to know how you find the game..

I need you suggestion for the best car ....!!

I believe I used the Toyota Supra (JZA80) to beat all the cups, I quite like it...I would say I like almost all the cars though, it's very hard to choose a favourite/best...

Hey how much levels are there in the game cuz i am at 5 and there is only one race and i hope the game does not finish there ???

Yeh, it's after you do the mountain series i think...

no but i will maybe play online ill go buy the network adapter .. But alpl i want to know is how many levels there is

ok i just found a FAQ and there is 7 level and they say that the last levels are the hardest and i am really looking into buying the Network adapter...

Ugh... I totally forgot this was coming out and Picked up Dynasty Warriors 4 the other day instead.
How is the Online play? (for anyone that has tried.) I'm actually really curious as to whether the game has been ruined by cheaters with Gamesharks or Action Replays.

Originally posted by Tom M
How is the Online play? (for anyone that has tried.) I'm actually really curious as to whether the game has been ruined by cheaters with Gamesharks or Action Replays.

Yeah, that's what I want to know as well. I play Socom online and it's full of cheats and glitches.

Originally posted by Sparxxx
ok i just found a FAQ and there is 7 level and they say that the last levels are the hardest and i am really looking into buying the Network adapter...

Sparxxx, I would suggest you to buy a router. My friend doesn't seem to get connected without it!

i am not that stupid i think that i whould not buy or rent the adapter if i did not have a damn router a stuff i got all of that ... Oh and i rented the adapter and it's pretty cool i got to say the game is better when you play online there is no AI's just humains that's what cool ....

Back