Auto Port

• Thread starter FAT_MAN
  • 87 comments
alright i decided to cancel the FREAK SIDESHOW project for naw and just go with the normal interesting ones
now we all like the body of the celica right? ****ING RIGHT WE DO!!!!
but we all hate the crappy little 4 banger in it
now we all love the supra and its purdy twin turbo charged straight 6 :bowdown:
so i combined the 2
celica body, supra engine BEEFED YA YA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i don't know what the hp is on it or how it handles but we will soon enough hey ma-🤬-vis hahahahahahaha
give me feed back on the car

Attachments

• celica rz.zip
    824 bytes · Views: 6
Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
I have mine in the Computer room. The computer is in one corner and the TV with PS2 is on the opposite end on the other side so they are on seperate walls on seperate ends. If the cord was only 10 ft longer...

U can buy USB extension cables.:D

alright completely off topic
is it real or is it fake?

Attachments

• mentalward.jpg
    mentalward.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 56
So, can I take parts off of that M-Spec, because 1,100hp is too much to really have fun.

MK's can enhance cars WAY beyond adding power.

The first things I would do, would be to put in a lighter chassis. better suspension, and BIGGER tires on a road car. Downforce if you can figure it out, and then see how it drives.

The mega power makes the car slower. With my Lotus Esprit V8. I have 573hp and I can consistently run faster laps than when I put on 670hp one time.

I don't see how 1100hp is too much consdiering in the game, you can mod a Skyline up to 1072hp. I dunno, anyway, I'll make some S2000's and such later.

Originally posted by Majarvis
I don't see how 1100hp is too much consdiering in the game, you can mod a Skyline up to 1072hp. I dunno, anyway, I'll make some S2000's and such later.

Even, in the game 1072hp is too much.

Especially on a Skyline, when I am powering out of a hairpin to get some killer exit speed and I have that much power ripping away all the wheels. Especially the front ones which are trying to keep a line thru the turn and which are also holding 80% of the cars grip. If that tire gets spun free, your handling goes downhill pretty fast.

A Skyline still handles good at 600hp and under. It might get faster lap times with more power, but it isn't as fun.

I made a hybrid of the Lexus IS in the game. I put in a Supra SZ-R engine, since it has the closest hp rating to the real life IS 300 (just 6hp more), and since there is no IS 300 in the game, I figured I'd do this. Considering the Supra is a 3.0L inline-6, I thought it was a good match.

I think it puts out 750hp, I was reading a magazing and a guy souped up his IS 300 with a turbo, intercooler, etc, and it put out around 750hp, so this is something that you could actually do in real life.

Attachments

• lexus is 300.zip
    786 bytes · Views: 6
I made this, tuned it using mainly Mugen parts, and put the Mugen body on it, it's black, and has around 675hp I think, I stayed within the games' rules, as in I didn't use other companies parts, or swap engine and chassis, or use a NA tune with a turbo, etc...

Attachments

• honda s2000.zip
    799 bytes · Views: 6
Now that I have my SharkPort, I have tested out some of my hybrids, and, well, to say the least, most of them suck :P

I've come to the conclusion that NA Tunes and Turbo don't like eachother, and cause really, REALLY slow acceleration. Also other cars' Turbos aren't good on F1's at all.

Anyway, here's my tuned F686/M, it has 1360hp and can do 271mph on Test Course, and pull a 0:22.xxx at Super Speedway with the right setup. Enjoy :)

Attachments

• f686mugen majarvis final.zip
    817 bytes · Views: 7
I don't know, I use NA and turbos together quite a bit. They work well in the right combinations. Try this out when U have a chance.

Attachments

• falcon 500gr.zip
    902 bytes · Views: 8
Nice car.

How do I know then if NA's and Turbo's will work well together, because I mean even Turbo's make the F1 engines sluggish... :confused:

I just experiment with different combos until I'm happy, but as a general rule I usually try to use lower percentage upgrades for turbo and NA. That Falcon I posted has more HP than I usually like to use, but i built that for a series that had a 2000hp limit.

I haven't really done much with F1 engines, as they do tend to be sluggish, probly because they are high rpm and low torque engines.

Ok fair enough, so maybe if I tried a lower percentage turbo and NA tune it'd work better on the F1 engine, then again, the 787B engine didn't take high percentage ones either...

Here: Demio making a 6 second lap on Super Speedway and doing a wheelie at 3055 MPH!!!

attachment.php

Did a 5 second lap- went so fast I broke out of the track on Super Speedway:

attachment.php

Ok I re-did it so to speak, played around with different turbos, and parts, and here's my outcome.

Max Power: 2776HP/12400rpm
Max Torque: 1602ft.lb/12400rpm
Weight: 459 kg
Power Weight Ratio: 0.165
Torque Weight Ratio: 0.028

This car achieved 340.7mph (548km/h) on Test Course with a time of 1'09.141

Although this is an extreme hybrid, its so fun to drive, there's just so much power, anyway, here it is, along with a set up for Test Course, and the replay :D

Attachments

• f686mugen majarvis v2.zip
    14.5 KB · Views: 61
put a beetle NA tune up and alto Turbo, along with other parts to get 8000 hp ^_^
did it to my mini
got 502 mph w/o wheelie ^_^

Originally posted by Majarvis
Ok I re-did it so to speak, played around with different turbos, and parts, and here's my outcome.

Max Power: 2776HP/12400rpm
Max Torque: 1602ft.lb/12400rpm
Weight: 459 kg
Power Weight Ratio: 0.165
Torque Weight Ratio: 0.028

This car achieved 340.7mph (548km/h) on Test Course with a time of 1'09.141

Although this is an extreme hybrid, its so fun to drive, there's just so much power, anyway, here it is, along with a set up for Test Course, and the replay :D

Hey, you are stating the incorrect torque rating.

In your game it says 160.2 ft lbs right? Well its a glitch in GT3.

When GT3 was made for the Japanese market, the torque was measured in KG-M (Kilogram Meters) instead of ft-lbs. When the game got converted to USA, they tried changing the game to measure torque in FT-Lbs. They didnt do it correctly.

The only time your torque is shown in actual ft-lbs is when its BRAND new without an oil change or anything. But as soon as you do anything to it, the torque measurement is in KG-M, even though it still says ft-lbs. And thats why there is a decimal point where it shouldnt be.

To get your torque measurement for any car in GT3 in Ft-lbs. Take the torque number (160.2) and times it by 7.233 to get ft-lbs.

So, if your hybrid has 160.2 kg-m it has 1,158ft-lbs torque.

If you need more explaination, just PM me, or ask in this thread.

And if you dont think I'm right, I am. Its been admitted by Sony that its a glitch.

Thanks 12sec. I just though they had the decimal point in the wrong place, but I fully understand what you are saying, thanks for the info :)

Back