automatic drifting

• Thread starter GangsTaGT
  • 124 comments
anyone here drift on automatic? well i do, since i find automatic a lot easier than manual since i dont have to change gears. but im thinking of converting to manual, is there any advantages drifting on manual? ive been practicing on manual lately and it's pretty hard. any tips on drifting or racing on manual would be greatly appreciated

o yea, i heard some people say that drifting on automatic is stupid and harder, is this true?

I drift on both automatic and manual. I find it kind of easy to drift with a fully modded ford gt(any year)on automatic just add the ballast weight in the back. I have a red supra(not sure but I think it is a)rz-s??? And it is hard for me to drift in it. The drift I do is the hard braking one and sometimes handbrake or nos.

that sounds good manhezze,
i am not real good at drifting, but i have been racing manual ever since my brother said i was dumb for playing drag racer V3 automatic.Also, I played NFSUG2 and was way faster when I shifted vs Automtic shifting. If you have played forza motorsport, you'll realize how much worse your drifts are if you race automatic. In Forza im a great drifter (not pro) but it isn't as real as GT4 when it comes to countersteering imo.

Drag Racer V3 with automatic? LMAO!!

Back