Automation-Car Company Tycoon

• Thread starter alex10798
  • 391 comments
The game? I missed the announcement on the 3rd that you could download it. I am expressing my joy at this upon seeing it now. :lol:

niky
The game? I missed the announcement on the 3rd that you could download it. I am expressing my joy at this upon seeing it now. :lol:

Since you seem to know, is there a free version? And is the game demanding on the computers graphics chip?

And anyone feel free to answer this. Just asked niky because he seems to know but he probably has better (or more important) stuff to be doing as a mod.

See? I don't really know that much about the game... I just assumed from the prices given that it was available. Ugh... still in pre-order! But from what I've been seeing in the previews, I think this may be one of the few games I'll plunk cash down on this year.

Yup, I am one of the 2 main developers on the project.

No it isn't out yet, just up for preorder again, but we are super-close to having our first demo out (a demo of the engine design aspect of the game)

Feel free to hit me with any questions (I'll answer quicker on the Automation forums though - http://automationgame.com/phbb3)

Yup, I am one of the 2 main developers on the project.

No it isn't out yet, just up for preorder again, but we are super-close to having our first demo out (a demo of the engine design aspect of the game)

Feel free to hit me with any questions (I'll answer quicker on the Automation forums though - http://automationgame.com/phbb3)

I'll probably join your forums later, but just wondering, will it be hard on the graphic's chip of a roughly 7-8 year old laptop? Most likely very low spec so not a great chip in it. 👍

I'll probably join your forums later, but just wondering, will it be hard on the graphic's chip of a roughly 7-8 year old laptop? Most likely very low spec so not a great chip in it. 👍

Yeah, realistically about an Nivdia 8600GT is the lowest spec card you'd want

Played Detroit last night just to see what that'd be like and well.. My computer didn't like it all too much.. :/

It force closes Football Manager 2012 after about 20 seconds as well.

Might get a USB graphic's card. Should do the job for now 👍

I have been keeping my eye on their website (new one just launched) and it seems to be coming along rather nicely. If it keeps going like this I will purschase for sure.

Picture of an engine that I made:

2yvmqmo.jpg

34nlaw3.jpg

5keqfn.jpg

2311 cc DOHC DI 16 Valve Inline 4, makes 239 bhp@8900 RPM, 148 ft-lb@7800. The top speed is in the 140-150 MPH range.

This will probably go in one of my Sport AWD Hatchbacks. :)

Last edited:
The demo will become available for everyone later in the month, however wont get future updates unless you pre-order.

Pre ordered this earlier today, been playing it for about 3 hours and I love it.

It can be infuriating at times to get the exact mix you need for the criteria however it is awesome.

So looking forward to the updates with other engine types to keep me salivating until the final game is released (it can't take longer than gt5 and I survived waiting for that.).

Pre ordered this earlier today, been playing it for about 3 hours and I love it.

It can be infuriating at times to get the exact mix you need for the criteria however it is awesome.

So looking forward to the updates with other engine types to keep me salivating until the final game is released (it can't take longer than gt5 and I survived waiting for that.).

The engine designer on its own is addictive?

This sounds like a great game.

haitch40
The engine designer on its own is addictive?

This sounds like a great game.

I imagine so.. I know I really want the damn thing :D but my comp just can't handle it..

I hope they reconsider and make a Mac version :( I really want to play this.

Its a two man team who still have full time jobs to fund this. It will take alot of sales for them to consider multipul platforms sorry.

From pictures I have seen I have seen a 620bhp inline 4 engine my god thats alot of power for and inline 4 without a turbo.

From pictures I have seen I have seen a 620bhp inline 4 engine my god thats alot of power for and inline 4 without a turbo.

Displacement? If you can make a stupidly big I4 then it's not that impossible I guess.

Back