• Thread starter alex10798
  • 391 comments
Oh... My...Cadillac...
View attachment 184713
*Other new bodies will include-
MR supercar
Typical late 60s muscle car
Ferrari 250/Volvo 1800 style
And, of course, New UI, as shown in the screen shot. And I'm assuming other stuff.
Unsure of update date. Probably within two weeks.
Oh my god. THE FINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSS. THE CLASSIC SHARK FINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Open Beta was released, Build 1408. In it came a bunch of things.
Most importantly, a completely new UI. So far I haven't completely adjusted to it but I will say I like it more than the old...
Oh, right. New body styles... Not pictured is a 250GT/P1800/DB5-styled body
que-5.png
que-2.png
Chevangari-4.png
Car Model-2.png

I don't like to bump threads, but next week on March 12th the game is officially released on open beta if anyone's interested.

It will come with what's stated above (The developers take their time to make things right), more bodies, the ability to choose wheels, and many other features.

I don't like to bump threads, but next week on March 12th the game is officially released on open beta if anyone's interested.

It will come with what's stated above (The developers take their time to make things right), more bodies, the ability to choose wheels, and many other features.
If it's free, I'll more than likely check it out.

I tried the demo a few years ago, loved it. Will download again, see what's changed. Defineyely buying it once it releases on Steam

It woulda been 2012-2013 when I last played it. Many improvements in the demo?

Yes, A LOT of improvements.

What's the highest HP you guys reached using the 4 cylinder engine in the demo?

I got up to 752 HP and around 600 ft-lb of Torque and a HUGE yearly maintenance bill

It is waaaaay better than what it used to be in 2009.
Oh, that's an understatement. It was pretty good when I found it, which was during a vacation in 2010, but everything now is just so much more polished and more functional, as expected. The updates always add something worthwhile and are very fun, and nearly all the bugs are fixed pretty quick.

Yes, A LOT of improvements.

What's the highest HP you guys reached using the 4 cylinder engine in the demo?

I got up to 752 HP and around 600 ft-lb of Torque and a HUGE yearly maintenance bill
What capacity motor and (I assume yes) turbo?

Here's my first I4 crack. Tried a bigger motor but it kept giving me MTBF failure notice no matter what I did.

engine_01.jpg

EDIT:

Made a 0.4 liter (smallest I4) with 140 hp / 83 lb ft @ 5700 rpm.

Made a 10.2 liter (biggest V8) with 3471 hp / 2501 lb ft @ 4000 rpm.

engine_02.jpg

Last edited:
Back