Autosave

  • Thread starter Thread starter DTM
  • 13 comments
  • 3,713 views

DTM

Premium
Messages
2,503
Netherlands
Netherlands
Messages
GTP_DTM
Messages
X What?
Can i turn off auto save? And how do i do that?
 
Options menu?
 
Options menu?

Thanks. I was looking there for it but can't find it. Can you be more precise, please
 
The secret hidden menu, that only the most 1337 minds can even begin to conceive the general location of. They begin, not by looking at the game menus, but by... oh, I don't know how to end this. Nevermind:ouch:
 
The secret hidden menu, that only the most 1337 minds can even begin to conceive the general location of. They begin, not by looking at the game menus, but by... oh, I don't know how to end this. Nevermind:ouch:

:confused: :lol:
 
I also cannot find an option to turn off auto-save.
If you know where it is located (exactly) please inform us.

Thanks
 
I also cannot find an option to turn off auto-save.
If you know where it is located (exactly) please inform us.

Thanks

Okay after I've done my course of today. :)
 
I can't find this either. I lost a car due to this. Well technically it's my fault but I could have undone it if it wasn't for autosave.
 
Anyone yet come up with an answer yet?
 
Nothing in there.
 
Back