A abouzainah Messages 22 Messages solidus_xii Oct 24, 2011 #1 Stock, No miles, 0/0 car. would like to trade it.
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Oct 24, 2011 #2 What are you searching for? Paint/Horns/Museumcards/coffee/cake/gear/tickets/cars?
A abouzainah Messages 22 Messages solidus_xii Oct 24, 2011 #3 Outeke What are you searching for? Paint/Horns/Museumcards/coffee/cake/gear/tickets/cars? Click to expand... Gold chrome / some special car
Outeke What are you searching for? Paint/Horns/Museumcards/coffee/cake/gear/tickets/cars? Click to expand... Gold chrome / some special car
B billtool (Banned) Messages 133 USA, ny. Messages zweed-kingz Oct 24, 2011 #4 Outeke What are you searching for? Paint/Horns/Museumcards/coffee/cake/gear/tickets/cars? Click to expand... what do you want for the coffee and cake:tup:
Outeke What are you searching for? Paint/Horns/Museumcards/coffee/cake/gear/tickets/cars? Click to expand... what do you want for the coffee and cake:tup:
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Oct 24, 2011 #5 Ok cool, I get back to you when I get home. I could offer you 5 gold chrome chips for the car. Thank you!
Ok cool, I get back to you when I get home. I could offer you 5 gold chrome chips for the car. Thank you!
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Oct 24, 2011 #6 billtool what do you want for the coffee and cake:tup: Click to expand... Any missing 0/0 car I search for
billtool what do you want for the coffee and cake:tup: Click to expand... Any missing 0/0 car I search for
A abouzainah Messages 22 Messages solidus_xii Oct 24, 2011 #7 Outeke Ok cool, I get back to you when I get home. I could offer you 5 gold chrome chips for the car. Thank you! Click to expand... cool, my psn is solidus_xii, please add me and i will send you the car when i get home too.
Outeke Ok cool, I get back to you when I get home. I could offer you 5 gold chrome chips for the car. Thank you! Click to expand... cool, my psn is solidus_xii, please add me and i will send you the car when i get home too.
A abouzainah Messages 22 Messages solidus_xii Oct 24, 2011 #8 Outeke Ok cool, I get back to you when I get home. I could offer you 5 gold chrome chips for the car. Thank you! Click to expand... Am online now if ur able to log in
Outeke Ok cool, I get back to you when I get home. I could offer you 5 gold chrome chips for the car. Thank you! Click to expand... Am online now if ur able to log in
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Oct 24, 2011 #9 Baby goes to bed in 1,5 hour....sorry