Avatar Writing

  • Thread starter Thread starter sliderulz
  • 12 comments
  • 750 views
Messages
1,276
I think that writing above your avatar should happen at 500posts instead of 200!
 
Huh?

At 1000 posts you can make it whatever you want. What are you talking about?
 
Originally posted by sliderulz
I think that writing above your avatar should happen at 500posts instead of 200!
Yeah your getting that a bit confused with getting a larger 100x100 avatar. You get to have a bigger avatar after 200 and the title has always been after getting 1,000. :D
 
I typed in da wrong thing :mad: . But yeah the title should be availible at 500posts!
 
Sorry, I'm not changing the member title limit to 1000 posts. It is a reward for being active in the community! :)
 
I think 500 posts is a little soon anyway. You could spend 2 hours in the Rumble Strip and get that many. Dont worry about it though man, you will have 1000 in no time. Just stay active. :)
 
yes, look at me! I've only been here for a little bit and i'm already in the 3,000!
 
Originally posted by troy
yes, look at me! I've only been here for a little bit and i'm already in the 3,000!

Yes, but you're a ***** **** **** post whore. :lol:
 
I've kept posting and I'm nearly on 600 so that's a start.
 
Try to be active but always remember - try to contribute, don't just post because you want to get to the 1000 limit.

posting alot is fine, but try to have some substance in your posts, 3000 "lol" posts out of 3500 is never good.
 
LOL! I visit here everyday since last august, (almost a year) and I only have 700 Posts! :lol:
 
Back