Aventador owners READ

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlackHawk1722
  • 19 comments
  • 2,663 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
123
United States
Oregon
Messages
DD2Boys
The Lamborghini Aventador LP-700-4 is my favorite car. What does the 6.5l V12 sound like in GT6. I NEED TO KNOW!
 
I don't have to look at that video, but I bet it sounds like the Gallardo, just like it did in GT5...

The Lamborghini Aventador LP-700-4 is my favorite car. What does the 6.5l V12 sound like in GT6. I NEED TO KNOW!

EDIT: I just saw the video. It sounds like a V10...
 
Last edited:
Well that's a tragedy isn't it.......
 
The Lamborghini Aventador LP-700-4 is my favorite car. What does the 6.5l V12 sound like in GT6. I NEED TO KNOW!
It sounds beautiful, my friend. It sounds beautiful. Music to my ears.
 
lol what a thread...

it sounds good, as an engine sound. but its wrong.
 
The Lamborghini Aventador LP-700-4 is my favorite car. What does the 6.5l V12 sound like in GT6. I NEED TO KNOW!
A V10, more precisely like a Gallardo.
 
No... you are wrong.

Are you serious mate? Stop polluting this forum with your pointless threads.

You asked for an opinion then you reject it, maybe don't ask the question in the first place
 
Ok. I am sorry If I sounded rude. Okay? Its just I wanted it to sound like the old Ferrari with the V12 sound. But... no.
 
You wanted a Lamborghini to sound like a Ferrari?

Lamborginis sound nothing like Ferraris. If you have heard them in person there are 0 similarities from the engine to the exhaust.

458 in my opinion best sounding Ferrari.

Gallardo for Lamborgini.

(In real life)
 
Anyone have a tune for this car?

My biggest issue is breaking... The car is very hard to slow down...
 
Well, that went well. Ask an easily answerable question, and then tell another member their opinion is wrong.

Anyone have a tune for this car?
The tuning forum is over that way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back