Fuji
NissmanR34
RACE OF THE RED EMBLEM

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec ll Nur '02

xx:00/xx:20/xx:40/

600PP/AWD/Expert/London/PAL

Last edited:
The king of street racing is back!
You think you rule. Everyone else thinks you're a poser and your car looks dodgy, except some Japanese tourists. But who cares. Thumbs up for the skyline!

This is good fun. Had some races with Calcifer and VR6. Thanks guys 👍

Well that was the idea, to bring out the old japan legend that hasnt been used much in this game.:irked:
Hope to see some full grids, be sure to post here when you're about to race:tup:

This is an awesome event 👍 I hope the popularity will gain. I'll be back tonight, for sure.

This is an awesome event 👍 I hope the popularity will gain. I'll be back tonight, for sure.

I sure hope so, I had some great races yesterday with my teammate, we had 3-4 passes per lap, crazy stuff. Imagine that with a full grid of skylines:dopey:
Wont have much time to race today as I'm going on a road trip, but I'll have the hole day tommorow, hope to see you guys.

P.S. My best lap no slipstream-1'48.737:tup:

I like the sound of this race. :)

I'll be on tonight. Hopefully at the same time on race chat too.

I've always been a big fan of the skyline (R32, R33 and R34). Thought I'd get one in real life one day although the closest I've got so far was it's baby brother the Nissan Pulsar GTiR a few years ago - shame that car isn't in GT5P (or even planned for the full GT5 - although it was in GT2).

Happy R34 skylining..........

This sounds like it could be alot of fun!! Will be joining in this one tonight, hope to see you guys on track 👍

I like the sound of this race. :)

I'll be on tonight. Hopefully at the same time on race chat too.

I've always been a big fan of the skyline (R32, R33 and R34). Thought I'd get one in real life one day although the closest I've got so far was it's baby brother the Nissan Pulsar GTiR a few years ago - shame that car isn't in GT5P (or even planned for the full GT5 - although it was in GT2).

Happy R34 skylining..........

Wow....you had Pulsar GTi-R:dopey:, this car is a baby face beast, its always been a dream to have one, the closest I got was Nissan Sunny 1.6 16V. I'm still hoping to get the R32 (my favourite skyline) from Germany someday:dunce:

I'll be joining you guys later for some racing, just have to wait for my girl to fall a sleep:sly:

Wow....you had Pulsar GTi-R:dopey:, this car is a baby face beast, its always been a dream to have one, the closest I got was Nissan Sunny 1.6 16V. I'm still hoping to get the R32 (my favourite skyline) from Germany someday:dunce:

I'll be joining you guys later for some racing, just have to wait for my girl to fall a sleep:sly:

i will be in later on aswell. i've got visitors. so will be running without my tag

Sorry guys I couldn't make this last night as my 2 daughters were playing up big time (they went to bed after 10pm uk time and then I had to get an early night ready for the waste of time Hatton boxing match!!!).

Anyway - I hope to join in this evening (Sunday).

PS. yeah I had a blue Pulsar GTIR tuned by a company in the UK called Norris Designs. Mine was running about 370 BHP forged interals etc. :) I've also owned a scooby and evo 5 (with 380 HP). My run around now is a modded mk1 golf gti - slow in comparison with Japanese cars but loads of fun and realiability.

Last edited:
Corner exits are crusial, when you nail all of them perfectly, then you might find some time.

i know, but easier said then done. if we all could do that, we where all div 1 gold drivers :lol:

Just had a couple of good races on here, nice little battle with Nissman 👍

I like this event, back for some more later tonight!!

Nice races people. Glad I could sort of keep up.

Sorry Oldnail1 for all the affectionous bumps (I'm on 6 axis now, so shacky, and can't use mirrors yet).

Nice races people. Glad I could sort of keep up.

Sorry Oldnail1 for all the affectionous bumps (I'm on 6 axis now, so shacky, and can't use mirrors yet).

sounds like a busy night

ps your pretty fast with the 6 axis Calcifer

Back