AWD 600PP London - xx:00 / :20 / :40 / - Race of the Red Emblem

• Thread starter nissman
  • 532 comments
Great idea CM! Sounds good. Atm I can't get away from Fuji, but I'll check in on this for sure 👍

i'm gonna try this one in a few (updating FW atm)
sounds great
but i never raced on daytona so be gentle with me :>

Apart from bumping into a couple of the R34's, it's been rather quiet apart from the Suburu's which seem to be popular and the odd R8. It's give me plenty of time to fine tune the R34 but did want to race a few to see how it compares.

I'll post the Choone soon in this topic, that way those that are genuinely interested in running the R34 at Daytona Road 600PP will see it, rather than those who just check out the garages.

Apart from bumping into a couple of the R34's, it's been rather quiet apart from the Suburu's which seem to be popular and the odd R8. It's give me plenty of time to fine tune the R34 but did want to race a few to see how it compares.

I'll post the Choone soon in this topic, that way those that are genuinely interested in running the R34 at Daytona Road 600PP will see it, rather than those who just check out the garages.

I tuned the R34 for here as well, but as you said when I went in for a couple of races it was quiet... crickets chirping along with two others racing.. :D You going to be around here tonight?? Or anyone else for that matter?

I tuned the R34 for here as well, but as you said when I went in for a couple of races it was quiet... crickets chirping along with two others racing.. :D You going to be around here tonight?? Or anyone else for that matter?

Yea mate i will have another go tonight, see if it's any better 👍

Tried a few races today and I must say, it's a good one.
Lot's of suba's out there, but the R34 can give it some stick against the suba's.

Looks like the GTR wipes the floor at D.R, seen times of 1.51, myself in the Suburu '05 am doing 1.52's. More the fun comes from driving the R34 and seeing how that fares against the other cars.

When i say when i don't mean the timeschedule, but when like in two hours ,three,now etc..

I'm racing now and will so for about 1h.
I see you're from Brasil. I hope you have PAL version of the game or we wont be able to join in a race.

I'm a bit rusty, didn't play in a few months and my tune is still in progress. I might give you a challange later on :sly:

I see you are a man of your word...solid laps at the end 👍..

I have yet to figure out the punting technique to get past the punters though... :lol:

I see you are a man of your word...solid laps at the end 👍..

I have yet to figure out the punting technique to get past the punters though... :lol:

Indeed, quite similar pace in the last race:dopey:

Yes i have to say that I lost some time due to that GTR going reverse:grumpy:

Back